BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Same old hair spray a little dull? Dismiss the stiff and get touchable, tousled hair with our flexible hair spray formula and fabulous hibiscus fragrance of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Let It Loose Hairspray. It doesn't leave a dull film-it just gives you tousled locks that are soft and not sticky.

• Flexible hold hairspray gives you touchably tousled hair
  • Non-aerosol hairspray scented with Hibiscus essences
  • 24 hour flexible hold and humidity protection
  • Non-aerosol hairspray gives you tousled locks that are soft and not sticky
  • Level 2 hold medium
  • One 8 fl oz spray bottle

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance/parfum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium-6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Let It Loose Non-Aerosol Hairspray
  • "Even though this is a flexible hold hairspray, I think the pump nature of it (as opposed to aerosol) makes too much come out, and makes hair a bit crusty." in 1 review
  • "I bought this based on a recommendation from a list I found somewhere (can't remember) and it's really just meh...I have fine hair that doesn't like to hold curl." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't leave your hair crinkly like other hairsprays do and it also smells really good!" in 1 review
  • "My hair is a little stiff in the morning when I first use it but once my hair dries it just looks like I "tousled my hair softly"!" in 1 review
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Let It Loose Non-Aerosol Hairspray is the one that’s in my bag 💼 for those moments I need to touch up on the go! As most Herbal Essences products this smells AMAZING! So it got two of the qualities I look for in product; it works great on my hair and the scent is nice!!!
Katy W.
Farmersville
Pretty good as hairsprays go. Light but with decent hold, and won’t turn your hair to stone. The one thing I hate is that it is in a squirt bottle, not aerosol. It is PC to use non-aerosols, but nowadays the aerosols are made safely. They aren’t punching holes in the ozone layer. The squirt bottles like this don’t give the light mist, the spray is heavier droplets I don’t like, and the spray top gets clogging on the regular. I won’t buy again
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
THis hairspray smells amazing and does a good job of keeping my hair and flyaways in place all day! The price is very reasonable and it doesn’t leave my waves feeling to hard or sticky. It feels different than most hair sprays, not as sticky.
Taylor T.
I like this for a light spritz to tame small hairs but it does nothing for styles meant to be held up. If you are trying this to hold up your hair it won’t do much. But it is good if you just need to tame flyaways or baby hairs.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
I have naturally very straight hair and this has been the only hairspray to keep curls in my hair after using a curling iron.
It has a stronghold and a nice smell.
I I recommend this to anyone needing a good hairspray
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this stuff. It has great hold and works well with my pixie cut. I like to spray it in heavily, let it dry a little, brush, then do some touch up light sprays where needed. At its price point, it can't be beat.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
Love this stuff and how it makes my hair feel. Brings my curls right now with very little work or time put into it! Oh, and that smell it is amazing. Can’t go wrong with this product when choosing! This is the best!
Caite H.
I love this hairspray so much. This hairspray works so well. My hair is really thick so it works very well. It smells like flowers which is so good! It really met my expectations! I would recommend this hairspray to all of you.
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I love this product ! I use it along with the mouse and it holds my curls in all day. I have pretty straight hair and this really does hold a curl and doesn’t give it that rock hard stiff look.
Dhara p.
I love this hairspray. This is a great product with a great scent. I love this product. It keeps my hair nice when I curl it. It is not that reasonable. It is a reasonable price. I would buy it again.
Kathy Z.
Is it good for any kinds of hair?
Jessica K.
Would you use this product to hold your curls?
Amanda B.
Conneaut, OH
How well does this product hold up to heat?

Kohl's