BY HERBAL ESSENCES #50 in Hairspray

Same old hair spray a little dull? Dismiss the stiff and get touchable, tousled hair with our flexible hair spray formula and fabulous hibiscus fragrance of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Let It Loose Hairspray. It doesn't leave a dull film-it just gives you tousled locks that are soft and not sticky.

• Flexible hold hairspray gives you touchably tousled hair
  • Non-aerosol hairspray scented with Hibiscus essences
  • 24 hour flexible hold and humidity protection
  • Non-aerosol hairspray gives you tousled locks that are soft and not sticky
  • Level 2 hold medium
  • One 8 fl oz spray bottle

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Fragrance/parfum, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium-6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Even though this is a flexible hold hairspray, I think the pump nature of it (as opposed to aerosol) makes too much come out, and makes hair a bit crusty." in 1 review
  • "I bought this based on a recommendation from a list I found somewhere (can't remember) and it's really just meh...I have fine hair that doesn't like to hold curl." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't leave your hair crinkly like other hairsprays do and it also smells really good!" in 1 review
  • "My hair is a little stiff in the morning when I first use it but once my hair dries it just looks like I "tousled my hair softly"!" in 1 review
Megan M.
This hairspray smells so good! It’s perfect for creating beach waves and texture especially in fine hair. I love to use it when my hair is still damp and crunch it up for a quick and easy style! It lasts quite a long time too but does get a little crunchy if you layer it or use a lot.
Sara P.
Georgetown, KY
I have naturally very straight hair and this has been the only hairspray to keep curls in my hair after using a curling iron.
It has a stronghold and a nice smell.
I I recommend this to anyone needing a good hairspray
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love this stuff. It has great hold and works well with my pixie cut. I like to spray it in heavily, let it dry a little, brush, then do some touch up light sprays where needed. At its price point, it can't be beat.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
Love this stuff and how it makes my hair feel. Brings my curls right now with very little work or time put into it! Oh, and that smell it is amazing. Can’t go wrong with this product when choosing! This is the best!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
The smell really drew me in on this product! It smelled fruity and summery (if that makes sense). I tried it and it absolutely matched the quality of the scent! BY FAR the best drugstore haor product I've tried! It doesn't leave the haor crunchy and it's perfect for light, beachy hair styles. I'd highly recommend!
Mona N.
Go to hair product for summertime when i just want a soft look from out of the shower. I have wavy hair so this does a good job at keeping it tamed but still looking effortless.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
This spray is amazing for curly or wavy hair. My daughter has permed hair and I have wavy to curly. So managing curls isn't always easy. Using about 4 or 5 sprays of this it allows you to air dry with healthy looking curls. It looks and feels beautiful. Also it smells so nice.
Stacy R.
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold Creme I love this product. It's not sticky or leave white stuff in my hair. Definitely recommend to try
Victoria C.
West liberty
I absolutely love love love this product!! My hair is very hard to hold curl but I sprayed it on my hair straight after curling it and it held all day long! It doesn't leave a crunchy or stiff feel to your hair either, it gives your hair a shine plus it smells really good!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is a great drug store hair spray to help enhance and hold waves. I don't like it as much as my Oribe Wave spray but this is a fraction of the price. You can get it at all major retailer and it costs around $6. It's not bad and it will work in a pinch.
Kathy Z.
Is it good for any kinds of hair?
Jessica K.
Would you use this product to hold your curls?
Amanda B.
Conneaut, OH
How well does this product hold up to heat?