Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo for a Tousled Look uploaded by Kelli S.Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo for a Tousled Look uploaded by Diana T.Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo for a Tousled Look uploaded by Seharay G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get heads to turn when you get wavy, tousled hair. For Shiny, Natural Tousles. With Violet Extract. With Botanical Silk Tousle Me Softly Shampoo has a refreshing clean that won t strip your locks of their moisture essentials.  The fusion of wild violet & pomegranate works great for any hair type and leaves an extra luscious scent that will give you a strong urge to toss and turn your tresses.  Now follow up with Tousle Me Softly Conditioner—how s that for a twist? Why we love it:  Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.  A hot mess this refreshingly clean shampoo provides all the toss and turn you yearn for.  Who knew messy. see more...

• Does this shampoo dry your hair out? Do you think its good for ev...1 Answers
  • How much of a wave does this shampoo give? 1 Answers
  • How does this work with wavy hair?1 Answers
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo for a Tousled Look
  • "I have wavy hair when it's short, but my hair is so heavy that it gets straight when it's too long, and this restores its body." in 2 reviews
  • "It smells wonderful and leaves my hair soft but makes my head itchy" in 1 review
  • "the conditioner with this will make your hair smell like oh hot damn forever." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally wavy hair and this seems to accentuate that without frizz! " in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair, but I've let it grow long soy curls have been pulled into waves." in 1 review
Mikayla N.
Love this brand of shampoo and conditioner! Any kind that I have gotten is true to what it tells you it will do! It’s not expensive by any means and it last me a long time. The smell is also great and doesn’t leave my hair feeling gross after using it
Brandi R.
Wellston, OH
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I think it's hard to keep my hair smelling good because I smoke. This smells tends to last longer than other brands I've used.
Evy R.
Philadelphia, Pa
great for people with wavy and curly hair, it helps keep the shape. herbal essences is just a good brand overall and their products always smell so good. and are inexpensive.
Kelli S.
Waves for days! My wavy hair has always had a habit of looking heavy and weighed down the longer it gets. I've tried other products for wavy hair with little success but the Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly works wonders on my hair! The smell is just an added bonus with this shampoo, if you're looking for a product to bring out your waves, this is it!
Jackie L.
All the herbal essences hair things smell so good but this smells like heaven. I've vowed to never use sulfate shampoos unless i really wanted to try the shampoo. this shampoo is the only exception. i am willing to look past sulfates for the scent of this shampoo. its like my crack. the conditioner with this will make your hair smell like oh hot damn forever. this shampoo and conditoner combo doesn't do anything to my hair but then again i didn't expect it to because i have the stereotypical perfect straight asian hair. BUT THE SMELL OMG <3
Abby T.
Moline, IL
I have heard great things about this shampoo and I absolutely love the smell. I think this is the best smelling shampoo that you can buy at a drugstore or Wal-Mart, Target. Unfortunately, I have very oily hair and this shampoo doesn't seem to help that problem. I feel like my hair looks greasy after a few hours. For the smell and price, I give it to thumbs up! But it's just not for me.
Kassie H.
Los Banos, CA
This is the go to shampoo to not only give you some volume but to also texture your hair in a beachy wave type of look I use this product when i go on trips that way my hair is sort of already styled and i don't have to damage it by curling and or blow drying it 24/7
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
My hair is naturally wavy and it is so difficult to find something that can tame my mane. Not only does this shampoo works wonders for my frizz, it also smells yummy! There is an entire line of the Tousle Me Softly products and they work very well in tandem.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
I love this shampoo so much I don't think I can describe it to you. I try to use all natural products in my daily regimen but I just love this stuff so much I can't not keep getting it! I try different shampoos all the time but this stuff is just my favorite I have repurchased so much. The violet smell is so great that I honestly wish they would make a body spray or perfume, I would buy that right up ahhhhh its so wonderful.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
This is one of my favorite scents from Herbal Essences shampoos! Its not very expensive, and it leaves your hair feeling silky and smelling even better. I have bought this a few times, and I would buy again and recommend to anyone with dryer hair.
I have thick rough hair thats dry apart fr the scalp most of the time with loose curled ends. Any Good shampoos or conditioners that are affordable?
Jessica S.
Does this shampoo dry your hair out? Do you think its good for everyone or more specifically for someone with more volume etc?
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
How much of a wave does this shampoo give?