Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo for a Tousled Look uploaded by Diana T.Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo for a Tousled Look uploaded by Kelli S.Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo for a Tousled Look uploaded by Seharay G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get heads to turn when you get wavy, tousled hair. For Shiny, Natural Tousles. With Violet Extract. With Botanical Silk Tousle Me Softly Shampoo has a refreshing clean that won t strip your locks of their moisture essentials.  The fusion of wild violet & pomegranate works great for any hair type and leaves an extra luscious scent that will give you a strong urge to toss and turn your tresses.  Now follow up with Tousle Me Softly Conditioner—how s that for a twist? Why we love it:  Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.  A hot mess this refreshingly clean shampoo provides all the toss and turn you yearn for.  Who knew messy. see more...

• Does this shampoo dry your hair out? Do you think its good for ev...1 Answers
  • How much of a wave does this shampoo give? 1 Answers
  • How does this work with wavy hair?1 Answers
Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo for a Tousled Look
  • "I have wavy hair when it's short, but my hair is so heavy that it gets straight when it's too long, and this restores its body." in 2 reviews
  • "This shampoo is really good for people who have naturally wavy hair and want to keep it and have a shampoo that helps shape it." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair, but I've let it grow long soy curls have been pulled into waves." in 1 review
  • "It smells wonderful and leaves my hair soft but makes my head itchy" in 1 review
  • "the conditioner with this will make your hair smell like oh hot damn forever." in 1 review
Kelli S.
Waves for days! My wavy hair has always had a habit of looking heavy and weighed down the longer it gets. I've tried other products for wavy hair with little success but the Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly works wonders on my hair! The smell is just an added bonus with this shampoo, if you're looking for a product to bring out your waves, this is it!
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA
I love using herbal essences shampoo and conditioner in my hair daily. They leave my hair smelling wonderful and add volume to my thin hair. The conditioner is wonderful for conditioning hair and making it easy to manage tangles. I would recommend herbal essences shampoo and conditioners.
Jennifer K.
Killen , AL
My hair is naturally wavy and it is so difficult to find something that can tame my mane. Not only does this shampoo works wonders for my frizz, it also smells yummy! There is an entire line of the Tousle Me Softly products and they work very well in tandem.
Brittney M.
Springfield, OH
I think herbal essences is one of the better shampoos out there. I really like the diversity in the options and how well it rinses. It lathers and makes my hair really smooth. There's also a variety in scents for your liking. I would recommend.
Yineidy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works very well on me: it gives my slightly wavy hair soft pretty curls. The only downside is that the curls I get from the shampoo are kind of frizzy so I end up combing them out, but I'm still left with gorgeous, wavy hair.
Misty M.
Wartburg, TN
The best smelling shampoo I have ever used. My hair styles better for me when I use this, too. I use other brands when I'm trying to save money, but the good hair days are worth the extra buck sometimes.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this with the matching conditioner, and it seriously makes my hair smell so good. I can't stop smelling it after I get out of the shower!! I get so many compliments on my shampoo and conditioner ❤
Anna D.
Irving, TX
The best thing about the product is the smell, hands down! Every single scent is amazing, but I can't really say it does much else for my hair. It works fine, as any other shampoo.
Evy R.
Philadelphia, Pa
great for people with wavy and curly hair, it helps keep the shape. herbal essences is just a good brand overall and their products always smell so good. and are inexpensive.
Isabel T.
Madison, WI
I like the smell a bunch but over all I prefer the totally twisted shampoo and conditioner better. It has the same smell but does more for my hair
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
How much of a wave does this shampoo give?
Jessica S.
Does this shampoo dry your hair out? Do you think its good for everyone or more specifically for someone with more volume etc?
I have thick rough hair thats dry apart fr the scalp most of the time with loose curled ends. Any Good shampoos or conditioners that are affordable?