BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Get heads to turn when you get wavy, tousled hair. Tousle Me Softly Shampoo has a refreshing clean that won't strip your locks of their moisture essentials. The fusion of wild violet & pomegranate works great for any hair type and leaves an extra luscious scent that will give you a strong urge to toss and turn your tresses. see more...

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Shampoo 12 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "I have used this shampoo several times and it has it pros and its cons but i would definitely recommend it if the cons are not of concern PROS smells very good very lightweight texture [not heavy when using] does not weigh down hair after use works in regards to volume CONS lots of chemicals [if you do not care about chemicals not too bad] depending on where you purchase it can be expensive unless you get it ON SALE!" in 1 review
  • "This is my all time most favorite shampoo/conditioner brand but after awhile i really didn't see a difference just leaves my hair smelling really good, but i think its time to move on... 1 review
  • "Lightweight shampoo, I haven't used this product In a while, I feel it wasn't for my hair type but it does smell good !" in 1 review
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS ONE but I can NEVER find it anymore. I’ve been using this line for a longggg time. It lathers great. Smells AMAZING. And brings out my waves. I have an oily scalp and it wasn’t a problem. Definitely impressed.
Maria V.
62 Riverboat Village Road, South Hadley , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is incredible! I have super frizzy, unmanageable, natural curly hair and this stuff works amazing! My hair can stay curly without going flat and it definitely reduces a lot of frizz. I never used to wear my hair curly as it would always look frizzy and a big mess, but with this shampoo I can't stop wearing my hair curly! I even bought the conditioner and these are definitely my all-time favourite shampoo and conditioner. It's also mind-blowing how amazing this works for the price. I would definitely recommend it for someone with curly hair!
Stefany B.
Ford City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner are okay, I wasn't impressed with how it left my hair. It didn't really tousle my natural waves like I wanted it to. The smell is nice but the product was a let down. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product for what it says that it does but it is a nice shampoo that lathers fairly well
Eve R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves hair looking pretty without much effort!  :-)Smells fantastic.  Affordable.  Can be bought practically anywhere.  Even if you normally use a different brand of shampoo, buy this and use it every so often to get your hair really clean (and nicely tousled while you're at it!)
Sarah C.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this shampoo all the time!! It worked very well at hydrating my hair and it smells amazing! The only reason I do not use it anymore is because I have found shampoos that work better for my thick and curly hair. But I would definitely recommend!
Rosie U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essences are great products to make your hair feel so clean. It lathers really well, and it smells amazing. It is better than brands like Suave, although my hairdresser said it causes buildup over time.
sindesha w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo does justice to my hair especially when it is dirty & needs some cleaning . It is amazing. It good for both but best for my dry scalp. It lathers through the hair really good. Verrrry satisfied with this product.
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite flavor of herbal essences shampoo. I have gotten so many compliments after using this and the conditioner, telling me that my hair smells amazing. What an awesome compliment. I used to get it at my local rite aide and target and they both haven't had them in stock for a while now so I have been on the hunt for a while
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essences, este producto tiene una rica fragancia casi siempre a fruta artificial lo cual es un pro, tambien limpia bien el cabello, y lo deja muy suave y sedoso, pero el contra es que por un tiempo usandolo comenzo a dejar mi cabello grasoso y rapidamente el cabello se notaba como si tuviera aceite y no se veia limpio.
Krista H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! Makes my hair super shiny and soft plus leaves my hair smelling amazing. I have natural red thick hair that needs a product that wouldn't weight it down. This is an affordable product too that won't break the bank.