Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Conditioner for a Tousled Look uploaded by Maria C.Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Conditioner for a Tousled Look uploaded by Angela H.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Want to Reach Out and Touch Your Hair? For Shiny, Natural Tousles. With Violet Extract Tousle Me Softly Conditioner is sure to give you soft hair with a tousled look that begs to be touched.  The creamy formula, infused with wild violet & pomegranate, fights frizz and sends tangles packing.  Feel free to shake things up while it defends against styling damage.  For soft hair with even more toss and turn, try Tousle Me Softly Shampoo. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Strive for imperfection Go ahead, let your locks loose with this detangling conditioner.  You re so close to imperfection, all that s left is to style!  T. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
I have very thick unruly hair which I usually toss into an extremely messy bun, but for once I was actually able to wear my hair down comfortably. It fell in beautiful soft waves around my face i felt like a mermaid. Which was really exciting because usually it's this monster that lives on my head and consumes things like various brushes, styling tools, and small birds.
Maria Zobel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always two thumbs-up for Herbal Essences products and this one is my favorite conditioner same as with the shampoo! you will definitely love the sweet long-lasting smell, leaves you hair smooth and tangled free! I got one from walmart and good thing about this is that they are always on sale! I will try other scents too!
Yolanda M.
This conditioner smells so good!!!! It's only $2.50 for the 10.1 oz bottle at Walmart! I like it this conditioner since it doesn't make my hair feel super heavy and greasy unlike the other higher brand conditioners. I have thin hair so that probably makes a difference. I definitely recommend this product!
Traci H.
Statesville, NC
this is my favorite conditioner. not only does it smell great, but it works wonders when I let my hair air dry with a mousse in it. I get effortless waves and a great smell that lasts all day. This is pretty cheap as well and I don't see myself switching to a different brand any time soon.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I honestly never use drugstore hair care it just doesn't work for my extremely long, fine, but ton of hair. This shampoo and conditioner leave my hair super greasy, and weighed down, wouldn't recommend if you have my hair type. Perhaps if your hair is extremely dry this would be good?
Emilie L.
Very nice smell but doesn't really make my hair "tousled" it is a little heavy of a conditioner but not terrible. The scent lasts all day and that is a definite plus. Leaves hair soft but again, can feel heavy sometimes if you use too much. It is a good conditioner for the price.
Rosella M.
Pahoa, HI
So I have straight hair so obviously I did not receive a "tousled" result, but I liked this conditioner because it smelled good and it made my hair soft and not frizzy which can happen. Obviously the price is on point with Herbal essence and I would definitely repurchase again.
Tiffany R.
Chicago, Il
Absolutely love this conditioner, and I'm disappointed that I can no longer find this in stores. The shampoo is equally as amazing. It really helps tame my hair and frizz. I have no issues with this product, only that I wish I could find it! I would recommend this to others.
Gabriela R.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this brand. This is my favorite of the many brands I have tried. I have a lot of hair and for years combing it after a shower was a nightmare, now all I do is run my fingers or a large tooth comb though it and done in seconds. recommend this product 100%.
sheri e.
Redlands, CA
These smell great and are so cheap at target. makes your hair very soft and smells so good. i feel like i have oily hair so by the end of the day my hair looks like i didn't wash it but besides that its just great. i would buy this again but not the next time
fazeela c.
Does this make your hair curly?
Sandra V.
What can of smell does this shampoo have?
kim b.
slovenia
Is it good?
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is that the only size it comes in?