Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

• PERFECT is BORING
  • For naturally wavy hair that needs to be de-frizzed and untangled
  • Gentle lather that gives you perfectly imperfect shiny waves
  • Enjoy mysteriously spicy mangosteen essences
  • Infused Fragrances. Nature Inspired

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Conditioner I love the rose conditioner I been trying to try this one how’s the smell?
Is this safe for color treated hair?
Does this make your hair curly?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Love this great smelling & really makes your hair feel great. Great for people with curly/wavy hair
Stevens Point
This product prevents no tangles when i get out of the shower and can let my natural hair unwind itself, but still look good
Love the smell and works great. Leaves my hair feeling fresh. My hair tends to be oily and this works wonders
Nanty Glo, PA
I liked the smell of this product. Didn't make my hair feel as soft and bouncy as I thought it would have. It is fairly priced.
Brockport, NY
This is a decent conditioner that I used for years. It smells nice and the price is a good value. The results are good for me, but nothing special. Definitely a good budget option and I’d recommend giving it a try.
Jenison, MI
My favorite shampoo by far! Leaves my hair smelling fresh!! I used to use expensive stuff and that never seemed to work as good as this!
I love how this conditioner makes my hair look and feel. Although my hair us straight this gives it good volume!
Godfrey, IL
One of my favorites for curly hair!!! Love the smell. Shampoo is a good pick as well
Austin, TX
I love this stuff! Good product for the price & leaves your hair feeling so soft & voluminous! My favorite part is the smell, & it smells good all day long! Made it really easy to blow my hair our after words. Very satisfied with this product & I will definitely buy again!
Dearborn, MI
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy this conditioner! It leaves my hair noticeably smooth after I shower but it doesn’t last as long as I thought it would. That’s not a problem for me though! I like this conditioner a lot as well as others in this collection.