Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Conditioner uploaded by Angela H.Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hair Conditioner uploaded by Maria C.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• PERFECT is BORING
  • For naturally wavy hair that needs to be de-frizzed and untangled
  • Gentle lather that gives you perfectly imperfect shiny waves
  • Enjoy mysteriously spicy mangosteen essences
  • Infused Fragrances. Nature Inspired

Buy on Amazon
Bianca N.
portales, NM
Smells so good! I love using both shampoo and conditioner . With this it’s a pretty good basic price . Which I love is when your trying to save money. And the best part is you can usually buy this anywhere!! Which I love for how great it smells !
Sheyna L.
HONOLULU
My sister bought this because she has curly hair and told me it made her hair look and feel amazing. I personally didn’t see a difference (I have straight hair) with it to make me go “wow”. The smell is good and the scent lasted all day. It also made my hair feel soft, so because of that it’s a good product.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I think this is worth purchasing just for the smell even. It seriously smells so good and makes your hair smell incredible. But it does have the added benefit of making your hair soft. I have bought it numerous times and will again. It's a great product and great for curly hair
Jessica B.
Long Beach , CA
Pretty good conditioner the only reason I stopped using it is the chemical ingredients. It smells great made my hair feel soft and hydrated. Unless not state it is safe for colored hair. I was satisfied I only stopped again because of ingredients
Victoria P.
Ennis, TX
Not the best conditioner I’ve used but it does the job. I feel like it doesn’t take out all of my tangles when I’m in the shower and doesn’t moisturize my hair as much as I would like. It’s decent and smells good.
Rebecca V.
Southington, CT
I have curly hair so I need a conditioner that makes my hair soft and feels smooth. I also tend to be a little oily and this conditioner didn’t make that worse. It is safe for color treated hair as well.
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
This conditioner smelled so good! It was a nice texture, and left my hair feeling light and smelling so wonderful. This conditioner stands a notch above the rest in my opinion! It is great for girl’s and women’s hair alike!
Christal V.
I've only bought this type once but I liked it. I have wavy hair and need a product that's not going to weigh my hair down. This does the job very well! I do plan to buy again in the future.
Haley R.
Keithville, LA
I used to love this shampoo back in the day! I would use it along with another HE product to get scrunched hair! It smells delicious! And it works wonders if you want tousled hair look no further
Jenny P.
Bristol , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good conditioner. The smell is amazing and it really does make your hair soft. You can’t beat the price either. As I get older, I have stopped using this brand because I feel like my aging hair needs more sophisticated and higher quality products. But writing this review reminds me that this is a great product and I need to get another bottle.
fazeela c.
Does this make your hair curly?
Sandra V.
What can of smell does this shampoo have?
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
Is that the only size it comes in?
kim b.