BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Master messy without the mess. This flexible hold hairspray gives you perfectly imperfect flair, without the stiff or sticky, for totally touchable locks. Escape on a tropical retreat with our exotic hibiscus fragrance as you spritz your way to a wavy, beachy style.

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Flexible Hold Hairspray 8 Fl Oz

• Flexible hair spray formula gives you touchable, tousled hair
  • Gives you tousled locks that are soft and sticky-free
  • Fabulous violet splash fragrance
  • For tousles that really turn heads, start with a base of Tousle Me Softly Mouse or Spray Gel
  • Become a shapeshifter.The power to create looks in minutes.

• Alcohol Denat., Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Triethyl Citrate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol.

rosie r.
Pacoima, CA
I love the smell of these products. This particular hair spray is long lasting and great for keeping my baby hair down without having to worry about flaking or struggling to change my hair style. I would definitely purchase this again
Kelly A.
I’m pretty picky when it comes to hairspray. I need a product that will hold my curls in place all day without being too strong that it gives my curls that “crunchy” feeling. This is one that I always goes back to, does exactly what I desire in a hairspray
Amber C.
This is one of my all time favorite hair sprays. Its hard to find lately but when I do I always stock up. It holds very well. I have a lot of fly aways and baby hairs and this hair spray is on of the few that actually holds them all in place. It also doesn't leave any white residue even when I keep my hair in the same updo or leave it down in a scrunch style for 2 or 3 days. Almost every other hairspray I've used leaves behin a white residue especially on buns or second day hair and this one leaves none whatsoever. Best part is it's only $2.99 at Target!
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
I actually received this in a VoxBox from Influenster and am hooked; I LOVE it. I usually just need something to fluff through my hair to calm down the static and fly always and this is perfect because it doesn't make your hair stiff or hard at all; definitely soft so I wouldn't recommend if you need a strong hold. Only problem I'm having now is I can't find it anywhere; Target, Wal-Mart, no one has it and I'm super bummed.
Michaela M.
East Schodack , NY
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! It works amazingly and I've gotten so many compliments on how good my hair smells when I use it!! I've been using this for a long time and it is definitely one I would repurchase!! When I use this, my hair stays curled for hours!! This product is my best friend!!
Melissa Z.
this hairspray works great. i use it after i curl my hair and i want the curls to stay but i do not want them to be heavy or hard. this hairspray lightly coats them and helps the curls stay in place throughout the day. it is affordable and easy to find.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
i'm in love with the way this product smells! it's totally worth buying it doesn't leave my hair too hard or too flimsy. It isn't too pricey so you can just grab it and go, i do wish it had more product or in a bigger bottle lol but overall i love it
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this hairspray during the summer for the beachy waves look or if I want a flexible and more natural look after I curl my hair! I love that I can still run my fingers through my hair without it being crunchy from the hair spray with a stronger hold!
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
Herbal Essences smells divine for hair spray and hair products. The scent is really what gets me coming back, as it's quality is on par with salon brands. Tousel me Softly is a hairspray that makes your hair style stay in place yet helps the waves to naturally separate and creates more volume. I like that it is not stiff, but soft to the touch.
Shannon G.
I don't like to use hairspray because it can dry out my curls or make them tough but I really love this product. It doesn't make my hair too crunchy but gives just the amount of hold my hair needs. Highly recommend for curly hair