BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Cleans while leaving your locks feeling soft and smooth. Cleans while leaving your locks feeling soft and smooth. Lush formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk. Keeps your smooth locks in line.

• It's better straight than never.
  • You love your straight look and you'll do anything to keep it sleek.
  • Well, your locks will stay in line with the help of Touchably Smooth Shampoo's lush formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk that cleans and smoothes your hair.
  • It's easy. Get in line right here.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Lilium Hybrid Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1.

Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Shampoo
  • "I love the way it makes my hair smell very good , I like getting all the colors they have blue , pink , etc . " in 2 reviews
  • "It also smells great and very affordable." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair smelling awesome and feeling silky!" in 1 review
  • "first off the product smells great, second of all it has real botanical oils in it" in 1 review
  • "It helps keep my hair straight and frizzles." in 1 review
Maria C.
Indianapolis
This is the only shampoo that works great with my hair. It’s usually really hard to find a good shampoo that would work with dry, thick, damaged, and coarse straight hair. I definitely love the scent! I have another one that is a pomegranate scent and smells delicious!!
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This is a good shampoo and it smells great, however I don’t think it did an overwhelmingly good job of keeping my hair smooth on the southern humidity. I would still use it again but don’t expect miracle results. I still had to use my argan oil to control the frizz.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I liked this shampoo okay! It does get my hair clean but like most other Shampoos from this brand my hair is oily as can be in less than 48 hours! I normally get 3-5 days out of my washes with shampoos in a similar price range! For example: Pantene Shampoos!!!! So in the end this shampoo is nothing really special and I don’t feel that I will be repurchasing it. Pros: smells great, does get your clean if you are a daily hair washing person! Cons: your clean only last around 24-36 hours, this shampoo seemed to naturally make my wavy hair more flat ( so great for flat iron days but not for curly days) !
Toni U.
Coralville, IA
This shampoo, just like the others, smells amazing but doesn’t claim to do what the bottle says It will! This one says It will make your hair softer, but It really doesn’t. The only difference I can see in all their products is the smell is different.
Jennifer C.
Hialeah, FL
It leaves your hair super smooth and smells wonderful as it hydrates and has many benefits for your hair making it strong subtle and smelling great even after a blowout also it is affordable and comes in many varieties for many types of hair
Tina C.
Gary
Love the shampoo and matching conditioner. Does not seem to help frizz as well as Pantene though. I have color treated damaged hair so in all fairness this not a product for color treated hair. I would say it’s a good value for the cost.
Victoria M.
Beebe, AR
I enjoy this shampoo for the most part. It smells wonderful. It does leave my hair smooth and frizz free. I do notice that my hair tends to get greasy pretty fast when I use it, though. I will probably buy it again, but it’s not my first choice.
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
I have to begin by saying- you cannot beat the amazing scents that Herbal Essences leaves in your hair. My hair will smell amazing all day long. On top of that, this shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky smooth!
Caitlin M.
Jasper, TN
I love this shampoo!! I’ve used this same kind for months now, and I don’t plan on switching it up! It smells so nice, and is so cheap! It makes my hair feel and look amazing. This is a staple in my home!
Ana K.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like fragrance shampoos you have to pick this one up, Sometimes I have a dry scalp then I could get very oily so I think it can be for both. I trusty love this, it smells amazing. I would definitely pick it up again.
Barbara s.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do you lik the body wash amazing???
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
What other products this brand sells ? (other than shampoo or conditioner)
zaimaris t.
Lancaster, PA
Can I get a sample so I can tell you how it work no me pleace, it se en like People really like it
Maria B.
Indio, CA
Does anyone recommend this over dove ?
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I've been looking for a shampoo that will help me keep my hair a little more straight I mean if it's possible, but I heard this one does work but I would want to know if it does before actually buying it? So anyone that has tried it before does this actually work for my situation ?