BY HERBAL ESSENCES #49 in Shampoo

Cleans while leaving your locks feeling soft and smooth. Cleans while leaving your locks feeling soft and smooth. Lush formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk. Keeps your smooth locks in line.

• It's better straight than never.
  • You love your straight look and you'll do anything to keep it sleek.
  • Well, your locks will stay in line with the help of Touchably Smooth Shampoo's lush formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk that cleans and smoothes your hair.
  • It's easy. Get in line right here.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Lilium Hybrid Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1.

• Does anyone recommend this over dove ?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a shampoo that will help me keep my...1 Answers
  • Can I get a sample so I can tell you how it work no me p...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Shampoo
  • "I love the way it makes my hair smell very good , I like getting all the colors they have blue , pink , etc . " in 2 reviews
  • "It also smells great and very affordable." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair smelling awesome and feeling silky!" in 1 review
  • "first off the product smells great, second of all it has real botanical oils in it" in 1 review
  • "It helps keep my hair straight and frizzles." in 1 review
Gina P.
matawan, nj
I’m currently testing out this shampoo because it says it makes your hair smooth and I want to maintain my frizz in the summer months. It has an absolutely amazing smell to it but if you’re very sensitive to scent I wouldn’t purchase it. I feel like I haven’t noticed too much of a difference yet but I’m gonna keep using it
Connor M.
I think this is a decent product when looking to just get the look and feel. It last for a little bit but if you’re looking to actually repair your hair so that it is sleek and smooth always, this isn’t the product for you. This is more of a cosmetic fix to your hair rather than real, long lasting results.
Crystal M.
Springfield, MO
The best thing about Herbal Essence is the scent of their products. They all smell wonderful. While the shampoo lathers well, this is partly why the shampoo doesn’t work. Because of the formula and surfactants the shampoo is drying on my hair and scalp. My hair is less manageable and my scalp will start to flake from dryness. There are much better options at the same price point.
Rachel C.
Smells good and gets the job done. I really like it! Thank you to my little sister for introducing me to it-- it's her holy grail. (The conditioner is the best part of this line though, so definitely grab that as well)
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Smooth and yummy! The essence is just amazing. My hair after this glows and is super smooth! I sometimes don’t even have to brush it!!!! Love the product but didn’t find this specific one very available for purchase. In Europe they are much more common to See. If you have a chance, try it out!
Maria C.
Indianapolis
This is the only shampoo that works great with my hair. It’s usually really hard to find a good shampoo that would work with dry, thick, damaged, and coarse straight hair. I definitely love the scent! I have another one that is a pomegranate scent and smells delicious!!
Giana D.
Athens, OH
i swear by herbal essences!!! i use this religiously and it makes my hair feel and look so amazing. the price is super affordable and works into the hair amazingly. so many people tell me and beg me to know what i use on my hair because it looks and smells so amazing
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I liked this shampoo okay! It does get my hair clean but like most other Shampoos from this brand my hair is oily as can be in less than 48 hours! I normally get 3-5 days out of my washes with shampoos in a similar price range! For example: Pantene Shampoos!!!! So in the end this shampoo is nothing really special and I don’t feel that I will be repurchasing it. Pros: smells great, does get your clean if you are a daily hair washing person! Cons: your clean only last around 24-36 hours, this shampoo seemed to naturally make my wavy hair more flat ( so great for flat iron days but not for curly days) !
Chelsea G.
I love this shampoo so much. If just for the scent alone. It’s light and slightly floral and keeps my hair feeling clean for two days! It lathers well and is very affordable. Overall I’m very satisfied with this product and will most likely buy it again.
Krissy J.
Elizabethtown
Herbal essences has great products for the price. The shampoo leaves my hair smelling great and looking clean all day long. It works great for my dry scalp and keeps flakes to a minimum. Definitely worth the money - one of my regular shampoos.
Barbara s.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do you lik the body wash amazing???
Maria B.
Indio, CA
Does anyone recommend this over dove ?
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
What other products this brand sells ? (other than shampoo or conditioner)
zaimaris t.
Lancaster, PA
Can I get a sample so I can tell you how it work no me pleace, it se en like People really like it
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I've been looking for a shampoo that will help me keep my hair a little more straight I mean if it's possible, but I heard this one does work but I would want to know if it does before actually buying it? So anyone that has tried it before does this actually work for my situation ?