Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Claudia S.Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Elaine A.Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Shampoo uploaded by Elaine A.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cleans while leaving your locks feeling soft and smooth. Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Shampoo - 10.17 Oz - Cleans while leaving your locks feeling soft and smooth.Cleans while leaving your locks feeling soft and smooth. Lush formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk. Keeps your smooth locks in line.

Herbal Essences touchbly smooth hair shampoo

• It's better straight than never.
  • You love your straight look and you'll do anything to keep it sleek.
  • Well, your locks will stay in line with the help of Touchably Smooth Shampoo's lush formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk that cleans and smoothes your hair.
  • It's easy. Get in line right here..

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Lilium Hybrid Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1.

• Can I get a sample so I can tell you how it work no me pleace, i...2 Answers
  • What other products this brand sells ? (other than shampoo or con...2 Answers
Stevie J.
The smell is the best thing about this shampoo. I did notice that my hair wasn't dry anymore after using this but I feel like this is just a typical shampoo nothing really special. But nothing bad about it either.
Brittany W.
I have always been a HUGE supporter of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner. My latest obsession is their soft as butter line. I LOVE it. But, I am always on the look out for different products to try and this one (Touchably Smooth), was on sale so I thought, why not? Let me begin by saying that I adore the way it smells, but their is not much Herbal Essence creates that doesn't smell good. As for how it cleanses my hair? I think I'll give it a 4/5 stars. I have very finicky hair. Meaning that it's dry and fine so if I am not using the proper products it becomes brittle very quickly. I like the way that my hair feels after I use this product, but for me I will not consider for a long term shampoo just because it doesn't hydrate my hair enough. So all in all, smells great my hair does feel smoothr, but for my hair it does not provide enough hydration. Happy shampooing!
Megan R.
Henderson, NV
This is not at all what I was hoping for. The label claims smooth hair all day and shine. I didn't get that at all. My hair is straight with slight waves, and tends to be oily at the roots, dry on the ends. The shampoo smells really pretty and lathers up very quickly and thick. Like I mentioned, I have dry ends, and when I rinsed this shampoo out, my ends felt super dry!! I couldn't even run my fingers through it without getting tangled and stuck. I didn't use the Herbal Essences conditioner that goes with this shampoo so maybe that's where my mistake was. All in all, I was not a fan of this product by itself. I may try to use it in conjunction with the matching conditioner and see if that makes a difference.
Elaine A.
Humacao , PR
Im recently trying this Herbal Essences shampoo because Sometimes my hair gets frizzy, ive had try also Pantene, and my hair does fine but not Great, what I love from this shampoo is the smell, and The smell lasts a few days, since I blow dry and use Irons, the heat makes my hair suffer from damage, that se why I buy shampoo that can help resolve that problem but I'm still getting the hang of it.
Lauren S.
Columbia, SC
This is a pretty nice shampoo for the cost. I feel like all Herbal Essences products do the same thing, I don't notice any difference in the results in my hair other than the smell. It does clean my hair well, but the conditioner seems to weigh my hair down if a use a good amount. Overall, its decent for a low cost shampoo, but I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for drastic results in your hair.
Sydney G.
Nashville, TN
This shampoo is good, but it's not great. It smells really nice, and the smell will last until your next wash (if you wash your hair frequently) , but it doesn't really do much. It claims to smooth your hair and prevent some flyaways, and I'm sure it does to an extent, it doesn't have a noticeable change though. I don't think I would recommend this to my friends, but I wouldn't talk about how horrible it is either. It's a decent shampoo, it could be better, but it could also be so much worse.
Claudia S.
Sunland, CA
I have frizzy and hard to manage hair that has been through the ringer. So I am always looking for product that will help me smooth it out a bit. This product did help my hair feel a bit smoothr, so not bad and it smelled good after the bath. The price is also not bad.
Laura B.
Herbal Essence hair products aren't the best on the market. They have harsh surfactants that are rough on hair. But if you're looking for an inexpensive routine, these are good. They are probably the best smelling shampoos on the market. They may not be the best quality, but I would purchase them in a pinch!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
This shampoo was a very typical shampoo. It did smell very nice and was very smooth. It made my hair smell nice. It did nothing to volumize or make it shine, but my hair had very few tangles after using it. I would use it again, but I would much rather buy a more expensive shampoo that does something to help my hair.
Kailey C.
Florence, AL
I really enjoy using this shampoo, it doesn't leave my hair oily or it doesn't make it to dry either. The smell is amazing and I use the product everyday! The scent only lasts for a few hours but it smells so good it is def worth it and I would recommend it to everyone
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
What other products this brand sells ? (other than shampoo or conditioner)
zaimaris t.
Lancaster, PA
Can I get a sample so I can tell you how it work no me pleace, it se en like People really like it