Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum uploaded by Karen G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #24 in Hair Serums

Want a light touch with lots of shine? A dollop of Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum s sheer formula will do wonders to smooth things over with your strands. Smooth seeking shine. Pink Lily Fragrance. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Herbal essences hair care was all I ever use to use on my hair prior to switching to pureology and whole blends by garnier. I still occasionally will buy their products like this smoothing serum because I like the way it smooths out my frizzy ends and leaves my hair feeling soft. I highly recommend giving this serum a try if you're looking to tame frizzy hair!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Living in Florida and having curly hair can be a curse, but not with this smoothing serum. It leaves hair touchably soft and curls are defined. They don't look weighed down like some other products tend to do. A little of this goes a long way though. Too much and your hair will end up looking greasy.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Hanson, MA
I love this product! My hair is naturally very thick, brown and frizzy. I have horrible fly aways from breakage. This product helps me tame the frizz and gives my hair a beautiful shine. It doesn't make my hair look oily, just naturally shiny and healthy! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
erica e.
erica e.
Danbury, CT
I have very curly, coarse, damaged hair. I use this product when I straighten my hair, both before and after, and I love the way it leaves my hair. It's soft and smooth and definitely helps manage the frizz that I normally get when I straighten my hair. It lasts all day for me and I would buy it again!
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
I absolutely love this product everything about it from its wonderful aroma to its effectiveness my hair smells amazing and is completely frizz free and that's saying a lot with my hair. I would recommend this to everyone who has thick frizzy hair as it's the best I have found so far!!
Malorie J.
Malorie J.
Moravia, NY
I have been using this product of serum for a few months now and I find that it gives my hair a soft glow and decreases the amount of frizz throughout the day. This product does not make my hair look greasy rather it makes it smooth and shiny especially when I put heat on my hair.
Liv R.
Liv R.
Durham, NH
This conditioner smells really good and definitely was easy to apply. It was very effective and made my hair pretty smooth and hydrated. The effect lasted about a day depending on the weather. This product defiantly met my expectations and helped my hair become more healthy.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Greeley, CO
Well I have been using this product for a long time because as I use very fecuently my hair styling tools its very necessary for me to use it so I can prevent my hair from al the heat that I put on my hair and at the same time it doesn't get as dry as it would with out it.
coniann h.
coniann h.
This product i definitely love.. It smells great and works aell for my thick frizzy hair.. I love how it looks shiny when i straighten my hair and when i actually so my hair. But i still love all herbal essence products and will continue to buy the products
Alex W.
Alex W.
Hancock, ME
Absolutely one of my favorite hair smoothing serums. It works very well just make sure to use sparingly. Has an excellent smell
Leaves hair looking very sleek and smooth. Great price and would recommend to anyone with frizzy hair! Available at most stores!
Doni V.
Doni V.
Does this smoothing serum make your hair look oily or shiny? Some can give you that greasy look effect and I want to avoid that... I have really thick hair that is long bleached and naturally curly...
Summer B.
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Renee O.
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
I currently use the Dove brand of this product, but seeing as I use the shampoo and conditioner with H.E. I was thinking about changing to this product. Does this kind do the same as the Dove brand?