Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum uploaded by Karen G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #29 in Hair Serums

Want a light touch with lots of shine? A dollop of Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum s sheer formula will do wonders to smooth things over with your strands. Smooth seeking shine. Pink Lily Fragrance. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Herbal essences hair care was all I ever use to use on my hair prior to switching to pureology and whole blends by garnier. I still occasionally will buy their products like this smoothing serum because I like the way it smooths out my frizzy ends and leaves my hair feeling soft. I highly recommend giving this serum a try if you're looking to tame frizzy hair!
Shireen K.
Shireen K.
Forest Hills, NY
Great price and great product. My hair is coarse and wavy so I straighten it almost every day. This oil has a nice smell to it and doesn't have a thick greasy feel like some other products do, even when I use a few pumps. I actually prefer it to Chi oil, even though I own a Chi straightener. For some reason, that oil makes me break out.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love this product! It moisturizes your hair while leaving it very smooth at the same time. It's so hard for me to find a product that doesn't dry up my hair that is a product from the drugstore until I found this one. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Especially for those that are looking for a very smooth touch.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
This product smells like heaven and I use it every time I blow dry my hair. It's super affordable and 100% worth buying. I always get compliments on how smooth my hair is and how good it smells. (Like flowers!) I would recommend this to all of my friends. Also it says to use one pump but I use two or three and I have fine, thin hair!
Emma S.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Living in Florida and having curly hair can be a curse, but not with this smoothing serum. It leaves hair touchably soft and curls are defined. They don't look weighed down like some other products tend to do. A little of this goes a long way though. Too much and your hair will end up looking greasy.
Marnie M.
Marnie M.
Works well to keep the frizz out of my straight hair. It has a light scent that isn't overpowering and one pump per day is plenty for my hair so one container lasts a long time. Nice complement to my smoothing shampoo. Small size for travel would be nice as this container is a little large for a travel cosmetic bag.
Yasmine G.
Yasmine G.
Thermal, CA
I am currently growing out a pixi cut and have had trouble finding a product that keeps my thick straight hair from creating a puff ball affect in the mornings. I love it because you can put it in your hair wet or dry and it doesn't make your scalp greasy unlike other products. All while keeping your hair tame.
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Hanson, MA
I love this product! My hair is naturally very thick, brown and frizzy. I have horrible fly aways from breakage. This product helps me tame the frizz and gives my hair a beautiful shine. It doesn't make my hair look oily, just naturally shiny and healthy! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
erica e.
erica e.
Danbury, CT
I have very curly, coarse, damaged hair. I use this product when I straighten my hair, both before and after, and I love the way it leaves my hair. It's soft and smooth and definitely helps manage the frizz that I normally get when I straighten my hair. It lasts all day for me and I would buy it again!
Arianna K.
Arianna K.
Huntersville, NC
I loved it so much I would keep buying it but I don't know it's really good but it's very pricey and I do recommend it to other people but not as much as I have other products and it compares pretty well it does the same as the color of the products that are little bit cheaper so I would buy those
Doni V.
Doni V.
Does this smoothing serum make your hair look oily or shiny? Some can give you that greasy look effect and I want to avoid that... I have really thick hair that is long bleached and naturally curly...
Renee O.
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
I currently use the Dove brand of this product, but seeing as I use the shampoo and conditioner with H.E. I was thinking about changing to this product. Does this kind do the same as the Dove brand?
Summer B.
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?