Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum uploaded by Karen G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #48 in Hair Serums

Enjoy silky smooth hair with the help of this 1.7 oz Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum. It's formulated to add shine to each strand. This Herbal Essences serum has a pleasant Pink Lily fragrance. Use it to give your hair extra sheen.
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum:

• Smoothing serum
  • 1.7 oz hair serum
  • Pink Lily fragrance
  • Easy to use
  • A single dollop adds brilliant shine to your hair

Tiffany U.
Enjoyable. I loved the product it made my hair look good and made it feel better than it usually does I was a first time buyer and will definitely be buying more in the future.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I love this product. Living in Florida and having curly hair can be a curse, but not with this smoothing serum. It leaves hair touchably soft and curls are defined. They don't look weighed down like some other products tend to do. A little of this goes a long way though. Too much and your hair will end up looking greasy.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I have thick hair that gets unbelievably staticky in the winter time. This stuff smooths our my hair really well to help it stay out and gives it a nice shine throughout the day too. It doesn’t make my hair look greasy and it smells really good as well.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
Hair serum is always a must as I get out of the shower! I love my hair having that softer touch and the smell is wonderful! It doesn't feel thick like other serums and it leaves my hair feeling good and I recommend it!
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
Herbal Essences touchably smooth hair serum is one of my favorites. I put it on my ends to help with dryness and frizz. It is so light weight and leaves my hair looking so shiny and healthy. Also, it smells wonderful!
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
This is the first smoothing serum that I ever bought. I was so in love with it that I wouldn't buy anything else for quite a while. I eventually decided to branch out and try something new and have found better. Although this product has a special place in my heart, I will probably never purchase it again. I would recommend it though for somebody who is looking to try something that is budget friendly.
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
This product is pretty closely compared to Garnier Fructis' smoothing and anti-frizz serum. The only difference between these two (both wonderful) products, is that this herbal essences "Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum" does add a little bit of oil to your hair if you intentionally get it on your roots. Oher than that it does a superb job with the afterlook when your hair is dried, in creating an irresistibly smooth look!
Mary M.
Herbal Essences is wonderful, first of all, because of its fruity smell. I honestly can't get enough of that! Besides that though, this serum is AMAZING for parched hair. If you're always using a blowdryer or flat iron, your hair may get a bit fried, which is why it's so important to have a serum you can apply before or after applying heat to your hair.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Jamie Rose S.
Herbal essences hair care was all I ever use to use on my hair prior to switching to pureology and whole blends by garnier. I still occasionally will buy their products like this smoothing serum because I like the way it smooths out my frizzy ends and leaves my hair feeling soft. I highly recommend giving this serum a try if you're looking to tame frizzy hair!
Doni V.
Does this smoothing serum make your hair look oily or shiny? Some can give you that greasy look effect and I want to avoid that... I have really thick hair that is long bleached and naturally curly...
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
I currently use the Dove brand of this product, but seeing as I use the shampoo and conditioner with H.E. I was thinking about changing to this product. Does this kind do the same as the Dove brand?
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?

back