Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum uploaded by Karen G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #31 in Hair Serums

Want a light touch with lots of shine? A dollop of Touchably Smooth Smoothing Serum s sheer formula will do wonders to smooth things over with your strands. Smooth seeking shine. Pink Lily Fragrance. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick hair that gets unbelievably staticky in the winter time. This stuff smooths our my hair really well to help it stay out and gives it a nice shine throughout the day too. It doesn’t make my hair look greasy and it smells really good as well.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Living in Florida and having curly hair can be a curse, but not with this smoothing serum. It leaves hair touchably soft and curls are defined. They don't look weighed down like some other products tend to do. A little of this goes a long way though. Too much and your hair will end up looking greasy.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair serum is always a must as I get out of the shower! I love my hair having that softer touch and the smell is wonderful! It doesn't feel thick like other serums and it leaves my hair feeling good and I recommend it!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Jocelyn N.
This product smells so good and helps to keep my flyaways in check! It smooths my hair and helps to keep my hair slicked and tamed!
Leslie M.
Semmes, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair feel so soft. I use it after I get out of the shower amd before I do my hair. It helps keep the frizz down.
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair feels amazing when i use herbal essence it brings volume and shine which i so desperately need! Recommend for sure
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice spray to spray after the shower .I love the high shine it gives and it doesn't leave my hair greasy
Felicia k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair super soft and smells fantastic. I love how these shampoos and conditioners make my hair.
Abby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works just as well as high end serums. Super affordable and works well. I apply just at the end of my hair
Doni V.
Does this smoothing serum make your hair look oily or shiny? Some can give you that greasy look effect and I want to avoid that... I have really thick hair that is long bleached and naturally curly...
Renee O.
Eastman, GA
I currently use the Dove brand of this product, but seeing as I use the shampoo and conditioner with H.E. I was thinking about changing to this product. Does this kind do the same as the Dove brand?
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?