BY HERBAL ESSENCES #28 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse s formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How s that for some smooth moves? Flexible Hold. Pink Lily Fragrance. Soothe frazzled strands. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked ver...2 Answers
  • Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use...4 Answers
  • Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for someth... Be the first to answer!
Amanda T.
Leland
Like I said in my other ratings for herbal essences! I am so inn love with EVERYTHING THEY MAKE.they smell so damn good
Kerri s.
Dyersburg, TN
This product Smells great and doesn't leave my hair crunchy. It does not cost as much either. I always keep a bottle on hand.
Madison R.
Houston
Although my hair isn't corse and huge, I love using this for the little frizz and fly aways I get due to breakage and damage.
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
I have curly hair and This is just makes it beautiful. One of my favorite secrets. Makes my hair smooth and shiny, control freezes! ✅
Nicole A.
Lockport
I love this mousse! It keeps my hair tame but it doesn’t make it crunchy! It has a great price and smells amazing!!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
This is my favorite hair mousse I love the smell and never flakes . Very affordable !!
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this mousse it's smells really good and does a good job of making my hair look good and is really awesome
Angelica L.
Amherstburg
This is my go to hair mousse and I used to use it on a daily basis. I found it long lasting and did not mind the smell and I usually don't like the scent of most hair care products. I will definitely be repurchasing whenever I need a new mousse. It is a lot more affordable than the alternatives but without sacrificing quality.
Amanda S.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy using this product in my hair. It holds up great and also smells wonderful. This product is very affordable too
Gabriela I.
Old Bridge, NJ
OMG! I cannot even begin to explain how good this product. It smells amazing and there are lots of scents available. It last long in my hair and makes my curls look beautiful. Definitely recommend to people with frizzy curly hair!
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse