BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse's formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How's that for some smooth moves?

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Laureth-23.

Sonny E.
I dont usually use mouse because my hair is so frizzy. But this stuff is actually touchably smooth I love it
Vicente V.
Use this when I don’t wan to use gel in my hair holds it in place but super light also works good when cutting flattops on customers
Yessica L.
MENTONE, CA
Tiene un olor riquisimo y me gusta que no te deja el cabello tieso ,la fijacion no dura mucho tiempo es el unico detalle que le encuentro
Katie B.
I very solemnly use mousse. I only use it when I really don’t want to do much to my hair. The mousse is light weight and doesn’t have a very good hold with my thick hair.
Tara R.
Bowmanville, ON
Great hold and smells nice too! I don’t use mousse often but when I do, I use Touchably Smooth
Lyvia B.
Convoy
I love the scent of this one. I have said that in every single Herbal Essences I reviewed. But I love this too! Works very well!
☁︎Hunter I.
Noble
This mousse is great for wavy or curly hairstyles!! It holds all day and it doesn’t make your hair greasy or oily!! It is very affordable and it is the most effective mousse I have ever used! I highly recommend to everyone!!
Majo B.
Mexico City
I have such dry hair and this product really helps with it, it keeps my hair smooth and soft all day long
Jennifer H.
Barcelona
I love this product, I like how it contributes to the health of my hair, I only used it once and edyoy according to the results
Lizbeth H.
Chicago
It’s just your normal mousse. I use it sometimes due to the dandruff it causes. It also leaves your hair looking slick
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse