BY HERBAL ESSENCES #21 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse s formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How s that for some smooth moves? Flexible Hold. Pink Lily Fragrance. Soothe frazzled strands. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked ver...2 Answers
  • Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use...4 Answers
  • Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for someth... Be the first to answer!
Jennifer M.
My hair is straight, but this product pulls out the curls I carry inside!!! Lol.. is a excellent product!!
Berneta A.
Whistler BC
I have a problem with flyaways when my hair is straightened and when I want to put my hair in a half up and half down look this product helps. I love the floral scent that it give to my hair and I find that this will last for sometime to keep my hair in place and not standing up all over the place. Will buy this again.
Marianne F.
Dublin, CA
After shower I always use the herbal essence mousse for my hair it give more volume and make shiny and straight.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis , IN
I love using this product in my hair after I shower. It helps my hair look more voluminous and shiny. I found this at Dollar General. It's an amazing product.
awilda b.
The best products for the big curly hair. Is amazing and economic products for your hair.. thanks for read
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a solid drugstore mousse. I have really thick, curly hair that needs to be weighed down with products to keep my volume under control. This is relatively heavy without getting crunchy or greasy looking, which is great for me. However, it doesn't do anything for me with keeping my frizz under control or cleaning up my curls so I always have to use gel with it. The smell is fantastic!
Kourtney C.
This smells good and helps smooth your hair. However this weighs it down and you can feel it in your hair. My hair feels crunchy after using this.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
This mousse is perfect when I am giving myself a soft wavy hair natural look! It is lightweight and soaks into my hair perfectly.
rebekkka g.
I wasn't a fan of this moose it makes your hair so hard. Compared to Azzie it is horrible. It only last long because it hardens your entire hair the smell is great but I don't want to walk around with crunchy hair. I won't be buying this again sorry but not worth it.
Eda H.
Florida, FL
Para mantener cabello deffinido con volumen y mucha vida, olor agradable y duradero, cabello sedoso manejable
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse