BY HERBAL ESSENCES #21 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse s formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How s that for some smooth moves? Flexible Hold. Pink Lily Fragrance. Soothe frazzled strands. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked ver...2 Answers
  • Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use...4 Answers
  • Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for someth... Be the first to answer!
Kimmy R.
Great mousse. It leaves my hair styled but not hard. And it smells really nice which I love
Berneta A.
Whistler BC
I have a problem with flyaways when my hair is straightened and when I want to put my hair in a half up and half down look this product helps. I love the floral scent that it give to my hair and I find that this will last for sometime to keep my hair in place and not standing up all over the place. Will buy this again.
Nickey C.
Portage-Du-Fort, QC
I use this in my wet hair before blowdrying. Gives it the extra lift. It smells amazing and doesnt leave your hair feeling hard . like some mousses do
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
My all time favorite mousse! It smells so amazing, and still holds my natural curls without being sticky and hard! Such an affordable mousse, that’s leaves a natural shine and wave!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this for my curly hair. In the summer I’ll put this in and let air dry and my curls look very healthy. Great scent and affordable. Love this product.
Paula H.
Catlettsburg, KY
Used this for the first time the other day and I LOVE IT! Just rubbed a little through my hair, tousled it, and let it dry! Didn’t feel heavy at all, in fact, felt like there was nothing in my hair at all!
Maggie S.
Great Falls, VA
My go to forever. I love this product and how soft and fun my curls become with i. No crunch or oily feel i just put it in when my hair is damp! The smell is great too.
Michelle B.
This mousse leaves my hair super shiny. My curls are more defined and bouncy. It is long lasting. It also smells really good. I would definitely recommend this mousse to everyone.
Kelly H.
Auburn
This mouse is a great option at a great price. You can choose the type of gold you would like.
Julia R.
Reseda
By far the best type of mousse out there!! It smells awesome , doesn’t leave it crunch but yet it lowers the freeze on my hair! Would keep on buying this product!!
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse