BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse's formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How's that for some smooth moves?

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Laureth-23.

maggie v.
Rio Grande City
Since my hair is naturally wavy.and I'm literally always on the run. I just put this on my hair in a little bit of hair spray and wallah, it works perfectly, it holds all day and keeps my hair smelling and looking good, and it doesn't damage my hair at all.
Natasha P.
Franklin, NC
This stuff works wonders! It is so great! It does not leave your hair sticky and makes it be where you can actually style your hair without it turning into a mess. It smells so good too! I love this product!
awilda b.
The best products for the big curly hair. Is amazing and economic products for your hair.. thanks for read
Kendra W.
Conway
I do not use mousse anymore due to my hair not being as naturally curly as much! However; I used to use this and a little bit goes a long way! Be careful and not use a lot bc it will leave your hair crunchy
Nikki D.
pendleton
Use this everyday to give my fine limp hair some volume. Doesn’t make my hair stick or stiff and does a great job of making my hair smooth. Scent is great, not too strong. Would definitely buy again.
Aaliyah B.
This mousse works exactly as it’s title says! “Touchably smooth” I love when my curly hair is defined yet still has a soft natural texture to it and this really does give that feeling to my hair but tames the frizz!
Jordan W.
Crestview, FL
This product is great at adding hold to my hair without making it feel crunchy. It volumizes my hair without weighing it down. Excellent product.
jessie f.
Waterloo, IN
I live this stuff the pricing is really good for the product and it smells better than a lot of other brands!
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Loved using this on my wet hair! I have a combination of straight and wavy hair. I love to use this when I want to achieve a more wavy hair without using heat.
Gladys R.
I love the smell, it works great. Definitely helps smooth out fly aways and it doesn’t leave a buildup residue.
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Regina J.
Whittier
How is herble essence touchably smooth moose on short hair?
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse