BY HERBAL ESSENCES #21 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse s formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How s that for some smooth moves? Flexible Hold. Pink Lily Fragrance. Soothe frazzled strands. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked ver...2 Answers
  • Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use...4 Answers
  • Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for someth... Be the first to answer!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I used this as a cheap way to try and get volume for my hair, but was disappointed. It had a wonderful scent and was easy to apply, however, it left my hair feeling a bit sticky and hard. Never a good feeling. It's definitely affordable, however, I'll stick with my go-tos from now on.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
I've been using this mousse for years and haven't found on better. It gives my hair soft and texturized looks while making it smell wonderful. Herbal has such great smells in all of their products; I've almost tried them al! Great softness and hydration while giving me wavy curly hair.
Sierra T.
Definitely keeps to the name, it left my hair soft and touchable. I used it on both damp and dry hair and saw pretty much the same result both times. It smells amazing, and the smell lingers so if you're not big on perfume this might be a bit excessive. I wish it tamed my frizz a bit more, but it's decent just the same!
Jennifer Z.
Beaufort , SC
I love using this product for a quick hairstyle. The smell of the product is very delicious. I like that I don't need much to put in my hair. I really like how it doesn't dry my hair out where I see visible white Flakes. I still continue to use this product for easy, fast hairstyles.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
I've had this product for a while. It gives you a soft curl look when you scrunch up your hair if your hair is wavy. Lasts all day and the amount of the product if goof for the price that it's sold for.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
It's really hair for me to find a moose that I love. I've got very thick hair with lots of volume so I have to be careful when buying moose. So far this has been one of my favorites. It's cheep and has a wonderful smell.
Camila R.
5713 palm river rd tampa fl
I like this mousse, but it's a little bit drying, it's pretty long lasting, but its not my go to. It smells really good though and if you have curly hair i would say this is perfect for you, just like the gel, but there is room for improvement on people that have straight hair.
Genevieve V.
River Falls, WI
This product smells amazing.  I use to apply it after I would shower and the smell would be so good.  The consistency of the mousse was a little watery and I didn't really see any extra smoothness to my hair or anything so I probably wouldn't buy it again, but it smells great!
Cheyanne T.
This does a nice job at defining my curls and making them look soft and frizz free. If I use too much however, it will make my hair hard and crunchy. I love the smell and I love that it is affordable and easy to find. It is a pretty decent drugstore option for curly hair.
Andrea S.
I really do not like this mousse. It literally left my hair stiff and crunchy. After while I ended up with white specks all over my hair from this product. You get what you pay for. I'd rather pay extra for my Paul Mitchell sculpting foam than buy this stuff again.
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse