BY HERBAL ESSENCES #11 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse's formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How's that for some smooth moves?

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Laureth-23.

Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
It's really hair for me to find a moose that I love. I've got very thick hair with lots of volume so I have to be careful when buying moose. So far this has been one of my favorites. It's cheep and has a wonderful smell.
Camila R.
5713 palm river rd tampa fl
I like this mousse, but it's a little bit drying, it's pretty long lasting, but its not my go to. It smells really good though and if you have curly hair i would say this is perfect for you, just like the gel, but there is room for improvement on people that have straight hair.
Genevieve V.
River Falls, WI
This product smells amazing.  I use to apply it after I would shower and the smell would be so good.  The consistency of the mousse was a little watery and I didn't really see any extra smoothness to my hair or anything so I probably wouldn't buy it again, but it smells great!
Cheyanne T.
This does a nice job at defining my curls and making them look soft and frizz free. If I use too much however, it will make my hair hard and crunchy. I love the smell and I love that it is affordable and easy to find. It is a pretty decent drugstore option for curly hair.
Gea B.
Morganton, NC
I don’t use mousse much but when I do, this is what I use. I will wet my hair and use this to scrunch it. It smells sooo good. But most herbal essences does. It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy which is great and just gives it a nice tousled texture. Like the name :)
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This is my ultimate favorite mousse! By far! I love the smell and I love how it works for my long, thick hair. It doesn't cost much so I am not breaking the bank. For a inexpensive product it works great! I also love using the other moussed but this is my favorite.
Andrea S.
I really do not like this mousse. It literally left my hair stiff and crunchy. After while I ended up with white specks all over my hair from this product. You get what you pay for. I'd rather pay extra for my Paul Mitchell sculpting foam than buy this stuff again.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Excellent mouse when I want to let my hair air dry and be naturally curly/ wavy. It smells amazing and smoothed out the frizz. It lasts all day but does make your hair a tad tacky. I've repeatedly bought this product. It doesn't make your hair look wet or greasy.
Shira H.
Fredericksburg, VA
For the amount of mousse I use this product does the job. I rarely ever use mousse or gels but this mousse holds my curls pretty well, up to eight hours without much falling. Can't really beat the price either. There is no crazy flaky or excessive drying either.
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
This stuff works! I've got crazy thick hair, and if the wind blows at all, my hair goes bizarre. This mousse held like hairspray, but felt lightweight and breezy.  It wasn't expensive, I got it at WalMart. I don't use mousse often, but I'd use this again!
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse