BY HERBAL ESSENCES #21 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse s formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How s that for some smooth moves? Flexible Hold. Pink Lily Fragrance. Soothe frazzled strands. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked ver...2 Answers
  • Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use...4 Answers
  • Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for someth... Be the first to answer!
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse
  • "used this a while ago and i noticed it was really similar just to any other drugstore brand i've used. it isn't amazing but it isn't bad. and it is very smooth and my hair doesn't get crunchy which is good and i like that. " in 8 reviews
Jen C.
I like to use this when I air dry my curls for a looser, wavy look. It smells amazing, doesn't leave behind flaky residue, and keeps my curls frizz free, but not hard and crunchy. A little goes a long way, and the price point is affordable.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I love Herbal Essence's fragrance. The product smells very nice. When I apply it on my hair it feels smooth, and when I wash it off my hair feels soft like I've used conditioner. It does have the tendency to make my hand feel slimy and slippery, but it doesn't bother me much since I just wash off the product with water.
Ana C.
Miam, FL
I've only used it once and I've seen good results, when i apply it on my hair it feel it smooth, this mousse is excellent, it leaves me with the results I need, I got my curls fast and it lasted all day, it smells really delicious, I liked the product.
Akhia C.
KRUM, TX
I'm a mousse girl! I will use mousse over gel any day of the year. Herbal Essences does a really great job in having different types of products for different types of hair. I've used a few of them and have seen the difference in all of them. And if you're a fan of flowery smells, then this is the product for you!
Maria F.
The name itself doesn't lie when it says this product makes your hair smooth! Perfect for the on-the-go when you got no time to fix your hair because it will do it faster for you. I recommend it to any girl struggling with her hair and I would SO much buy it again! No regrets about it. I LOVE it. It is a must have.
Stefany Z.
Norco , CA
I usually buy this mousse when I'm on a budget the price is amazing but the quality isn't great if you're seven years and likes to mess with their hair all of the time it leaves your hair white and the bottle top always breaks on me but the only thing I like is the scent and the hold other than that I wouldn't buy
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
I love this mousse. I have very curly hair. When I decide to wear my hair in a curly style, I use this product. It calms my curls down a lot enough that it isn't out of control. This product, does not leave my hair hard or dry. It leaves my hair touchable and smelling great. It's very reasonably priced at around $3.00.
Tasha M.
Marshfield , MA
I've been using it for years and time and time again whenever I run out I repurchase. I normally purchase multiples of this every single time. Smells amazing and works great on curly thick hair. Doesn't dry out my hair and best of all it allows me to wear my hair curly without turning it into a giant frizzball.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Makes my hair smooth and manageable. I have 4c course hair and this helps to maintain coils/curls throughout the entire week! Very inexpensive and smells amazing! Definite recommendation for anyone looking to tame extra frizz.
Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
I have used this mousse forever! I love the smell of it and the hold is absolutely amazing. The only downside is they used to make this in a different scent and since have discontinued it and I wish they would bring it back because it smelled like hibiscus and was amazing but overall this product is very good.
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse