BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse's formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How's that for some smooth moves?

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Laureth-23.

Shreeya S.
I love this product! I initially received a product to try it for free and I loved it. I ended up buying it when my sample was over. I have really this and long hair and they get tangled easily. This product works wonderfully for my hair. I do hope to see what more this brand has to offer.
Brittney J.
Hallsville , TX
This is the best drugstore mousse I've ever used. I hair super straight hair it only has just a little ugly wave to it. I found this product and I will put it in my hair right after I shower and take a few pony tail holders and put it my hair different kind Of ways so while I'm doing my makeup my hair will sorta be drying and then I'll take them down and fix my hair how I like to wear it & I'm done.
Danielle M.
Piqua, OH
I have extremely thick, curly and long hair. Some days my hair is hard to tame, while other days it's simple! I hate when adding mousse to my hair and it leaves it crunchy. This stuff manages my curls and leaves them soft and smooth. No crunchyness at all!!! The scent is amazing and works wonders!!!
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I love this moose I love the smell of the texture I love how it does with my hair to crispy if I use it and it doesn't leave my hair harder dry when I put it in before I blow dry or style my hair sometimes even throw a little bit of my sons hair if I want to spike it to make him look cute. I always recommend a drugstore mousse to my friends if they ask me and I always recommend herbal essence
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I usually don’t use many hair products but when I do decide to put some effort into my hair I like to use this to help my waves from becoming frizzy and it works great. I also love the smell and most importantly the quality and affordability.
Victoria R.
Federal Way, WA
This stuff is amazing! I have really thick and heavy hair so not all products work for my cause my hair weighs it down and eventually it will fall out of the shape. I've crimped my hair and then added the mousse to my hair and it stayed all day! Without leaving the nasty crunchy feeling like others have in the past and it smells so good!
Laura M.
This product was amazing. It smells incredible and doesn't leave hair crunchy. I thought it worked very well. It lasted throughout my work day. I think it keeps up with its competitors. I have actually bought this for others to put in gift baskets.
Sierra S.
cincinnati, OH
Great product for taming the frizz and enhancing your curls. This products holds perfect curls all day and sometimes even leaves you with great second day hair! I always have a bottle of this on standby; this product also works as a quick fix for your hair in the morning if you only have time to add water and scrunch and go.
Letty M.
Weslaco, TX
I always wear this when I go to school and I am there for 8+ hours and this mouse takes my frizz incredibly! It gives my hair some type of wet look but a natural beautiful wavy looking type and they have many scents that are great!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I like to use this when I air dry my curls for a looser, wavy look. It smells amazing, doesn't leave behind flaky residue, and keeps my curls frizz free, but not hard and crunchy. A little goes a long way, and the price point is affordable.
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse