BY HERBAL ESSENCES #21 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse s formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How s that for some smooth moves? Flexible Hold. Pink Lily Fragrance. Soothe frazzled strands. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked ver...2 Answers
  • Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use...4 Answers
  • Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for someth... Be the first to answer!
Natalie L.
I've used this product for years! I have kinda wavy hair but this makes my hair look really nice with definition and waves. I love this a lot and smells pretty good to be honest. My holy grail! Haven't found a better affordable mousse like this one!
Paula H.
Catlettsburg, KY
Used this for the first time the other day and I LOVE IT! Just rubbed a little through my hair, tousled it, and let it dry! Didn’t feel heavy at all, in fact, felt like there was nothing in my hair at all!
Olivia P.
Bourbonnais, IL
Although this didn't leave my hair feeling crunchy (major win there) I wasn't entirely pleased. This mousse didn't last as long as I would have liked - my curls were separating pretty early on in the day
Jesusita L.
Love This! It always made my curls so much more bouncy and turned them into nice ringlettes. Now I'm very picky about my ingredients so I don't use it anymore, but I still love it.
Rachel C.
I don't remember if this is the exact mousse that I wrote about in my haircare list, but oh my gosh guys I'm in love. I use this every time I shower, it smells so flipping good and I'm low key obsessed with the texture of the mousse. It doesn't leave me with crunchy hair like other brands do, but it keeps my crazy curls in check all day. Plus each canister lasts me so long, which is crazy to me because I have a LOT of hair.
Anyways, I 100% think you should try this. Words can't describe how much I love this mousse it's one of the few that I actually trust.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a solid drugstore mousse. I have really thick, curly hair that needs to be weighed down with products to keep my volume under control. This is relatively heavy without getting crunchy or greasy looking, which is great for me. However, it doesn't do anything for me with keeping my frizz under control or cleaning up my curls so I always have to use gel with it. The smell is fantastic!
Shannon C.
this is my favorite mousse. I towel dry my hair and use a little of this and it enhances my natural waves. so cheap and the bottle lasts forever. my hair is long and thick so it's hard to find products that hold the waves and this works so well. doesn't leave that wet scrunchy look which I love!
Shreeya S.
I love this product! I initially received a product to try it for free and I loved it. I ended up buying it when my sample was over. I have really this and long hair and they get tangled easily. This product works wonderfully for my hair. I do hope to see what more this brand has to offer.
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
This is the best drugstore mousse I've ever used. I hair super straight hair it only has just a little ugly wave to it. I found this product and I will put it in my hair right after I shower and take a few pony tail holders and put it my hair different kind Of ways so while I'm doing my makeup my hair will sorta be drying and then I'll take them down and fix my hair how I like to wear it & I'm done.
Whitney S.
I love this moose I love the smell of the texture I love how it does with my hair to crispy if I use it and it doesn't leave my hair harder dry when I put it in before I blow dry or style my hair sometimes even throw a little bit of my sons hair if I want to spike it to make him look cute. I always recommend a drugstore mousse to my friends if they ask me and I always recommend herbal essence
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse