BY HERBAL ESSENCES #16 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse's formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How's that for some smooth moves?

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Laureth-23.

Amy W.
Carrollton
I put just a little bit of this product in my damp hair and either braid my h and sleep with it or I just let it air dry. You don't have that crunchy feeling, and I can run my fingers through my hair and it doesn't feel like there's any product in it. This keeps my hair at a nice curly wave
maggie v.
Rio Grande City
Since my hair is naturally wavy.and I'm literally always on the run. I just put this on my hair in a little bit of hair spray and wallah, it works perfectly, it holds all day and keeps my hair smelling and looking good, and it doesn't damage my hair at all.
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
I️ do like the hold this moose has when I️ diffuse my hair. Is not crunchy at all. My issues with this moose however is I️t doesn’t control the frizz is my curls for that long and I️t also doesn’t rinse out that easily so I️ feel sometimes I️m over washing.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I really like herbal essences because it leaves my curls feeling very soft and it holds my curls throughout the day I will say for the price you can't beat buying this product and not to mention it smells amazing definitely a plus in my book.
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
I really enjoy this phone conditioner I have very fine hair that tends to get oily quickly throughout the day and this seem to keep the oils at Bay since it's so lightweight it didn't way my hair down I would purchase this in the future
Julia R.
Reseda
By far the best type of mousse out there!! It smells awesome , doesn’t leave it crunch but yet it lowers the freeze on my hair! Would keep on buying this product!!
Liliana D.
El Paso, TX
My all time favorite holds my hair right in place doesn’t get tangled and comes of easy when I shower doesn’t leave my hair feeling stringy and it smells so good
Gabriela I.
Old Bridge, NJ
OMG! I cannot even begin to explain how good this product. It smells amazing and there are lots of scents available. It last long in my hair and makes my curls look beautiful. Definitely recommend to people with frizzy curly hair!
Natalie L.
I've used this product for years! I have kinda wavy hair but this makes my hair look really nice with definition and waves. I love this a lot and smells pretty good to be honest. My holy grail! Haven't found a better affordable mousse like this one!
CONTRERAS A.
I love these products are excellent when using them I recommend it with eyes closed girls I love it and I love that brand very satisfactory at the time of use let my girls leave you my recommendations 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘😘
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse