BY HERBAL ESSENCES #21 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse s formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How s that for some smooth moves? Flexible Hold. Pink Lily Fragrance. Soothe frazzled strands. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked ver...2 Answers
  • Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use...4 Answers
  • Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for someth... Be the first to answer!
Ramsey H.
['Quincy ', ''], FL
This is a wonderful mousse to use if your hair gets frizzy easily! However, if you use to much then your hair can become crunch so be aware of that! Overall it’s great and smells wonderful!! I love it!
Caden G.
Moss Point, MS
I have naturally very curly hair, and these live up to their advertisement! Touchable curls that look and feel healthy! Just don’t put too much or it’ll give the wet-dry look.
Maggie S.
['Great Falls', ''], VA
My go to forever. I love this product and how soft and fun my curls become with i. No crunch or oily feel i just put it in when my hair is damp! The smell is great too.
Erin T.
Water View, VA
This stuff is amazing. It doesn’t make my hair look crunchy like most products usually do. It keeps my curls in for most of the day and gives it an amazing fragrance!
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
I used to use this mouse everyday. It was affordable and easy to find at the drug store. It smells amazing and I’d use it when my hair was damp and flip my hair upside down and apply the mouse.
Amy W.
Carrollton
I put just a little bit of this product in my damp hair and either braid my h and sleep with it or I just let it air dry. You don't have that crunchy feeling, and I can run my fingers through my hair and it doesn't feel like there's any product in it. This keeps my hair at a nice curly wave
Julia R.
Reseda
By far the best type of mousse out there!! It smells awesome , doesn’t leave it crunch but yet it lowers the freeze on my hair! Would keep on buying this product!!
Liliana D.
El Paso , TX
My all time favorite holds my hair right in place doesn’t get tangled and comes of easy when I shower doesn’t leave my hair feeling stringy and it smells so good
Jennifer A.
Sacramento , CA
I do t usually use mousse, I usually use it when I have to go out somewhere and I’m kind of in a hurry. It keeps my curls from loosing its figure/bounce and it helps with my freeze. The way it smells is also a plus.
Natalie L.
I've used this product for years! I have kinda wavy hair but this makes my hair look really nice with definition and waves. I love this a lot and smells pretty good to be honest. My holy grail! Haven't found a better affordable mousse like this one!
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse