ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA

Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.

Mallory W.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
No, it doesn't do that for me at all. It's pretty light in that regard.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
1 year, 5 months ago
No, I found this product to be my favorite hair mousse because it doesn't leave my hair sticky, but still leaves it looking smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Monroe, GA
1 year, 6 months ago
Not at all! I switched over from the Garnier Fructis mousse and this one smells great, is not heavy or sticky, and doesn't make my hair "crunchy."
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
1 year, 7 months ago
Actually no! It was awesome. Gave the lift of volume, the anti-frizz look, and still felt like nothing was in my hair. Crazy. Love it!