Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse

by Herbal Essences

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse's formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How's that for some smooth moves?

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Laureth-23.

does this work on semi wavy hair ?
What is the best way to use this product?
Does this mousse leave your hair crunchy or stiff?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Brandis W.
Flagler Beach, FL
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse uploaded by Brandis W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product smells so damn good! And works well for this brand and is super affordable, purchased at Publix
Tori P.
I liked the smell and gave great boost when first blow dried hair. Fell flat shortly after also left hair every sticky
Tracy T.
New Castle, DE
Amazing mousse. It gives my fine, unmanageable hair lots of touchable volume. It really helps me complete my look. I would recommend this highly to anyone. I really do like the Herbal Essences line of hair products.
Felicita Q.
Jamaica, NY
Love the way my hair feels after using this. It it makes my hair looks it's best and it's last all day and night.it always meets my expectations when I use it. It's the only item that helps my hair compare. I would recommend this product to others.
Nicolle D.
Is a good acquisition I recommend it with your eyes closed, it keeps your hair as it will fit, it smells very good and does not harden your hair or dry it.
Hannah B.
I don't use mousse every day, but when I want to style my hair this product is a must-have! I have really thick, slippery hair, so if I want any kind of style to stay in (curl, bun, etc) I need something that adds a little bit of texture. I love the way this mousse adds that texture but doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Plus, it smells amazing and I find myself getting little whiffs of it during the day, which I love. Definitely would recommend!
Tabitha M.
I have used this for several years, and I love the results. I am still open to new products, but I find this works for me so far in how my hair is maintained.
Brittany T.
Overland park, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I buy these products because they are inexpensive, smell great and they have such a wide variety if items to choose from! I have medium length, dark hair and these products work great!! I will definitely recommend them and I will for-sure be buying them again!!!
arma A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mousse was the best ever for my hair, not only me but most of the people i recommended this loved this mousse, made my hair look feel really soft.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Loved using this on my wet hair! I have a combination of straight and wavy hair. I love to use this when I want to achieve a more wavy hair without using heat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...