BY HERBAL ESSENCES #38 in Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse s formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How s that for some smooth moves? Flexible Hold. Pink Lily Fragrance. Soothe frazzled strands. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

• I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked ver...2 Answers
  • Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use...4 Answers
  • Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for someth... Be the first to answer!
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
I️ do like the hold this moose has when I️ diffuse my hair. Is not crunchy at all. My issues with this moose however is I️t doesn’t control the frizz is my curls for that long and I️t also doesn’t rinse out that easily so I️ feel sometimes I️m over washing.
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I really like herbal essences because it leaves my curls feeling very soft and it holds my curls throughout the day I will say for the price you can't beat buying this product and not to mention it smells amazing definitely a plus in my book.
Cheri A.
This mousse is perfect for an easy, casual hairdo. If I wear my hair down, or even half down! I use this to keep the frizz under control while giving my curls some definition without the helmet head. It smells amazing too!
Kailee L.
Portage , OH
It hasn’t been as good as I expected. When first applied it holds but after an hour my hair just looks dull and dirty. It smells great but I wouldn’t purchase again unless I was desperate
Jeannie L.
Smells good and makes my hair feel smooth without leaving any residue behind. Packaging is sleek and travel friendly. I normally put mousse in my hair if I plan on leaving it to air dry.
Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
It was a good product and it smelled good. It helped with my hair and it got the job done. The only complain is that it was hard to get the product out, maybe the bottle was defective
rachel h.
Highland Hgts, KY
I really like this mousse because it does not leave my hair feeling hard after use. The smell is amazing and I will get compliments on my hair's scent all day! Definitely would recommend this to everyone!!
Michelle B.
This mousse leaves my hair super shiny. My curls are more defined and bouncy. It is long lasting. It also smells really good. I would definitely recommend this mousse to everyone.
Ramsey H.
Quincy, FL
This is a wonderful mousse to use if your hair gets frizzy easily! However, if you use to much then your hair can become crunch so be aware of that! Overall it’s great and smells wonderful!! I love it!
Caden G.
Moss Point, MS
I have naturally very curly hair, and these live up to their advertisement! Touchable curls that look and feel healthy! Just don’t put too much or it’ll give the wet-dry look.
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
Valentina B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse