BY HERBAL ESSENCES #24 in Hair Mousse

Need to soothe your frazzled strands? Touchably Smooth Smoothing Mousse's formula delivers a foamy dose of softness and smoothness that helps keep everything just the way you like it. How's that for some smooth moves?

Ingredients: Water/EAU, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Lauramine Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Laureth-23.

Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
Mouse was so popular for a hot second when I was in high school. For the most part, this did its job. The scent isn’t too powerful and it looked really nice on wavy hair or even straight hair to give it a little oomph. On me, it looked like I was crunchy. It wasn’t a bad product but I wouldn’t recommend it to girls with curly hair.
Amanda J.
This product works well! I love the scent and it’s long lasting! The smell lingers in your hair! This makes my curls look luscious and beautiful. It is cheap and worth every penny spent! The only downfall is that it does make my hair look a little greasy!
Cheri S.
This mousse is perfect for an easy, casual hairdo. If I wear my hair down, or even half down! I use this to keep the frizz under control while giving my curls some definition without the helmet head. It smells amazing too!
Jeannie L.
Smells good and makes my hair feel smooth without leaving any residue behind. Packaging is sleek and travel friendly. I normally put mousse in my hair if I plan on leaving it to air dry.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
My all time favorite mousse! It smells so amazing, and still holds my natural curls without being sticky and hard! Such an affordable mousse, that’s leaves a natural shine and wave!
rachel h.
Ashland, KY
I really like this mousse because it does not leave my hair feeling hard after use. The smell is amazing and I will get compliments on my hair's scent all day! Definitely would recommend this to everyone!!
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
I like this mouse because it doesn't leave my hair hard and the smell is great overall! I would not use it again just because I feel like my hair is too thick for this product. I think it really is effective for its purpose, just not for me! My hair may also be too short for it t be more effective!
Maggie S.
Great Falls, VA
My go to forever. I love this product and how soft and fun my curls become with i. No crunch or oily feel i just put it in when my hair is damp! The smell is great too.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I love the smell and I had used to use this all of the time. The product didn’t ever last me through the day. The hold would fall out, or I would have trouble getting it into my hair evenly because I have thick hair. I think it’s just my super thick hair though. I love the smell! So I did love using this.
Amy W.
Carrollton
I put just a little bit of this product in my damp hair and either braid my h and sleep with it or I just let it air dry. You don't have that crunchy feeling, and I can run my fingers through my hair and it doesn't feel like there's any product in it. This keeps my hair at a nice curly wave
ANDREA L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product make curly hair sticky and gross? I usually use the aussie mousse, but i want to give this one a try.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have used mousse of several brands and they have not worked very well. How is this? Does it really work? My hair is curly. I use the shampoo and I'm incredible
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Is this mousse weightless? I’m looking for something that won’t weigh my hair out - it’s long and naturally straight but I’m looking for something to add some volume without the weight or crunch that mousses can have sometimes Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Hair Mousse