Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Iris R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It's time to be straight: If you want to go flat out, you'll need a big dose of conditioning to help you keep your straight look. Pour on the lusciousness from root tip with a creamy formula fused with Pink Lily and Asian Silk. Touchably Smooth Conditioner revives your hair's Silkiness and shine and helps it move in a fine line.

Ingredients: Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Lilium Hybrid Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Usage: Work it: Massage in and rinse. Tell humidity to back away slowly.

• Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to lo...2 Answers
  • I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?3 Answers
  • I've been trying to get this conditioner because some peo...6 Answers
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Smoothing Conditioner
  • "This product smells really good and makes my hair really soft.It also helps with frizz and it's a good price." in 1 review
Madison M.
I love this conditioner! I use this about everyday and my hair always feels smooth and looks shiny. I just started using this conditioner and I can’t wait to start using the brand’s other products. Definitely recommend!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
This is a great conditioner, it really helps to make by hair super smooth with just one use. It works better than most other smoothing conditioners that I have tried. I am very satisfied with this product.
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
Herbal essences is definitely one of my favorite hair product brands ever!

The scents are always so beautiful and it always makes me feel so fresh and clean! I often find this random on sale in target which is amazing !

If you haven’t tried out herbal essences before you should definitely pick up a small bottle and try it out, their dry shampoo also works amazingly!
Holly K.
Herbal Essences smells so pretty but it makes my hair feel dirty. I had to wash my hair every day and sometimes twice a day when using their brand. They draw you in with the pretty scents but the formula doesn't work on my dry fine thin hair. I don't have an oily scalp or oily skin so I don't know why it feels dirty. Maybe too much silicone or perfume? Wouldn't recommend.
Latesha J.
Bayonne, NJ
I always loved herbal essence before transitioning to natural. It has parabens And sulfates that I can no longer use. If they changed that I would go back to herbal. The smell lingers on your hair for hours and it lathers so much. How I wish they made a specific brand for naturals like Pantene has.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Definitely my go-to shampoo and conditioner. I have tried more expensive products in the past but I still always come back to this. I have had many problems with other products feeling like they never fully wash out of my hair and I can't stand that feeling, but I don't have that problem with these. Smells great too!
Briley C.
Navarre, FL
This makes my hair SO soft and so easy to brush out. It leaves my hair smelling sooo good up to 3 days! I love this inexpensive conditioner so much. I have a very oily scalp and it does complete wonders to control the oil as well but doesn’t dry my scalp out. It’s wonderful!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Not a bad conditioner. Smelled clean and natural, didn't have an overly chemical scent to it. The price wasn't bad, but I do wish they offered a larger bottle. The conditioner is smooth and doesn't come out in watery globs like some other conditioners. Would buy this again!
Crystal F.
I stumbled across this because Walmart was out of the usual shampoo I buy for my daughter. As soon as I smelled this I knew it was the one. It left her hair super soft and smelling amazing! She and I both love it. I now alternate between this and her usual brand of shampoo.
Mariah A.
I love all Herbal Essences hair products. This one is one of my drugstore favorites. It does the job, it makes my hair smooth and doesn’t create any knots or create crunchy hair. I feel it should come with more product but again, it works perfectly.
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told me that is like magic to your hair, that is true?
Marie G.
Sweet Home, OR
I would love to try this? Has anyone used this and had great results? Does it help with frizz?
Ritu S.
I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?
leona e.
ky
Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it color

back