Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Shampoo uploaded by Celia M.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

It s Better Straight than Never. All Day Smooth. With Lily Extract. With Botanical Silk You love your straight look and you ll do anything to keep it sleek.  Well, your locks will stay in line with the help of Touchably Smooth s lush formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk that cleans and smoothes your hair.  It s easy.  Get in line right here. Why we love it:  Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.  Smooth things over need something to calm down your strands?  This lush formula lays down flyaways for silky-softness that s totally touchable.  Silk trick outwit the elements.  After sh. see more...

• Does anyone recommend this over dove ?2 Answers
  • Do you lik the body wash amazing???3 Answers
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Shampoo
  • "I love the way it makes my hair smell very good , I like getting all the colors they have blue , pink , etc . " in 2 reviews
  • "Not only does it smell amazing, it works great at taming my naturally wavy hair." in 1 review
  • "first off the product smells great, second of all it has real botanical oils in it" in 1 review
  • "It helps keep my hair straight and frizzles." in 1 review
  • "It also smells great and very affordable." in 1 review
Heather B.
Heather B.
I absolutely love this shampoo. My hair is thin and long it's also a hassle to handle but this shampoo is the best for my hair and leaves it soft and smelling great. I actually buy only this brand since I love all their products the only one I don't get is color me rose shampoo turns out I'm allergic but still a great shampoo!!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Inverness, FL
This shampoo is incredible it smells good and makes my hair feel soft. I use this product once a day when I take a shower. It really adds shine to my hair. I usually buy the bigger bottle which has the nozzle on the end that makes it more convenient to use. I would highly recommend this product.
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect shampoo for in between uses of my expensive stuff, smells so good and is all my 7 year old uses anymore. Keeps the fly aways under control and doesn't leave your hair looking or feeling greasy. A little goes a long way, and is very cost efficient. We'll keep using this one.
eloweez t.
eloweez t.
Smells great!!! This stuff smells so good I see why so many people like it. But the alcohol content in this stuff is too high for my hair. Strips my color,drys , and causes a lot of split ends! I even tried to just use it once a month and it just left my hair awful.
Mitzi A.
Mitzi A.
This shapooo is amazing !!i love it !i been using the same shampoo for the longest ...ive tried other shapoos and i end up with the same one .it also smells gooddddd n leavesy hair really smooth .and its very affordable i really really recommend to other ....
Haley C.
Haley C.
Shallotte, NC
I love this shampoo as it cleans my hair easily and keeps it clean. Not only that, but it smells so great and will have my hair smelling like it for at least 24 hours. For the price, it is an amazing product and one I would consider buying regularly at that.
Pazao T.
Pazao T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells very good! Makes my hair really soft after showering. I noticed a difference in my hair texture. Before I've been slacking off with conditioning my hair and it was starting to become dry. After using it, I could comb my hand through my hair easily.
Clarissa
Clarissa
Northridge, CA
I honestly love any Herbal Essence Product. It works very well, keeps your hair smelling really good all day, and by the way it smells really good. It also keep your hair feeling so soft. And yes I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Guadalupe R.
Guadalupe R.
Actually does leave my hair smooth and silky! Smells great! I have very frizzy colored hair that requires a lot of tlc! When I use it everyday, it's even more effective. Price is very avoidable as well. You won't be disappointed!
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
This is amazing shampoo! It gives a really generous lather with a small amount applied and its SO soft to the touch! I really feel like its giving me a good deep clean while I am washing my hair. And the smell is incredible!
Barbara s.
Barbara s.
Comstock park, Mi
Do you lik the body wash amazing???
Maria B.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
Does anyone recommend this over dove ?