Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Conditioner uploaded by Iris R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

It s Time to Be Straight: All Day Smooth. With Lily Extract If you want to go flat out, you ll need a big dose of conditioning to help you keep your straight look.  Pour on the lusciousness from root tip with a creamy formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk.  Touchably Smooth Conditioner revives your hair s silkiness and shine and helps it move in a fine line. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  It s in the stars see smoothness in your future?  How about some protection from humidity?  Try this deep conditioning formula for all hair types so your path to soft, smooth sir is perfectly clear.  Smooth finish Top off your s. see more...

• Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it c...2 Answers
  • I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?3 Answers
  • I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told...6 Answers
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Conditioner
  • "This product smells really good and makes my hair really soft.It also helps with frizz and it's a good price." in 1 review
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad conditioner. Smelled clean and natural, didn't have an overly chemical scent to it. The price wasn't bad, but I do wish they offered a larger bottle. The conditioner is smooth and doesn't come out in watery globs like some other conditioners. Would buy this again!
Jessica T.
Milford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works alright for the price, it's not much better than dollar store conditioner. It doesn't sleek the hair at all, neither does it contain the frizz. It has a nice scent, it's not long lasting, washes out and then it doesn't do much after. Disappointed in everything it has to offer.
Sara C.
Mcalester, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner made my hair incredibly soft and silky. It added smoothness like a hair oil but didn't leave it feeling oily or weighted down at all. It's great for my dry scalp. I got it on sale but normally it's super affordable!! Highly recommend.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essence products always smell good. Every single one of them. But this shampoo and conditioner for some reason really makes my hair oily. It almost looks like it wasnt rinsed out fully but it happens almost every time I use it. I have normal hair to begin with.
Madison P.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand gives me the shiny and soft hair that I want! The different fragrances are amazing and they can easily be carried in a shower caddy at college. They aren't crazy expensive and they last a while. I'm impressed!
ragan c.
stonewall
Beauty Junkie Expert
The herbal essence brand is amazing. Everything that is that brand works wonders. The conditioner leaves your hair feeling so smooth and slick taking away that frizz and dry, damaged look. i am never disappointed when i use this brand.
Angela G.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Likes this shampoo it has a really good smell and over all leaves you're hair smelling great while wet once it drys it does not smell leaves you're hair nice and smooth over all I do like it
Lindsey B.
Sandy Springs, GA
This conditioner always makes my hair look so smooth and shiny! It works way better than any of the expensive brands and it's way more affordable. It also smells AMAZING! I definitely recommend anyone to use this!
Alexandra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best shampoo I have ever used!!! It's smells so good and it leaves my hair so soft and helps me get all the tangles out!! I usually struggle with hair products but this one has been the best of all!!!
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Hair
I picked this up on clearance at my favorite supermarket. I've loved this brand of products since childhood, they all smell great; almost like candy! I notice a difference in the manageability of my wavy/curly hair while using this conditioner in combination with a smoothing shampoo. I didn't expect crazy results so I wasn't disappointed with it! I'm sure there are much better, higher end products that would offer superior results, but I like this product and would recommend it to others.
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told me that is like magic to your hair, that is true?
Marie G.
I would love to try this? Has anyone used this and had great results? Does it help with frizz?
Ritu S.
I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?
leona e.
ky
Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it color