Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Conditioner uploaded by Iris R.
5 colors available

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #90 in Conditioner

It s Time to Be Straight: All Day Smooth. With Lily Extract If you want to go flat out, you ll need a big dose of conditioning to help you keep your straight look.  Pour on the lusciousness from root tip with a creamy formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk.  Touchably Smooth Conditioner revives your hair s silkiness and shine and helps it move in a fine line. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  It s in the stars see smoothness in your future?  How about some protection from humidity?  Try this deep conditioning formula for all hair types so your path to soft, smooth sir is perfectly clear.  Smooth finish Top off your s. see more...

• Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it color2 Answers
  • I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?3 Answers
  • I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told m...6 Answers
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Conditioner
  • "This product smells really good and makes my hair really soft.It also helps with frizz and it's a good price." in 1 review
Laura B.
Laura B.
Philadelphia, PA
I picked this up on clearance at my favorite supermarket. I've loved this brand of products since childhood, they all smell great; almost like candy! I notice a difference in the manageability of my wavy/curly hair while using this conditioner in combination with a smoothing shampoo. I didn't expect crazy results so I wasn't disappointed with it! I'm sure there are much better, higher end products that would offer superior results, but I like this product and would recommend it to others.
Ryna Maye Z.
Ryna Maye Z.
Louisiana
I tried using several Herbal Essences' conditioner. Their formula are just pretty the same. The color, smell and packaging just differs from each other. I personally don't like putting this conditioner on my scalp because it would just make my scalp flaky and we don't want that. This conditioner is just easy to apply and easy to rinse unlike most conditioner. It does the job for me because the smell stays on my hair and it moisturizes my hair properly.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
I love Herbal Essence's Touchably Smooth Conditioner!! I have wavy and frizzy hair, that gets worse in the summer heat and humidity. This conditioner helps when I leave my hair to air dry as much as it helps when I blowdry and straighten it too! The bonus is, if I do straighten my hair, I've found using this conditioner helps to keep it smooth and straight, with less flyaways and leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking!
Jeri G.
Jeri G.
Lincoln, MO
I started using this in high school and everyone wanted to know my secret to beautiful hair well this is it. The smell is amazing the feel is amazing. The bottle is also pretty and to be honest that's why I started using it in the first place lol I actually have two daughters and I always use this on them. My oldest has major curles and this makes her hair easy to brush. I would recommend this to evsryone.
Daisey C.
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
I fell in love with the scent since the beiginning, my grandma has always used this brand since I was a little girl and I continue to use it because I love it and it leaves my hair silky even after i died my tips. I always buy extras to be safe! Would definitely recommend to anyone who has their hair died, and if not, they always have a variety of conditioners to fit every individual which i love!!!!!
Susan R.
Susan R.
Mobile, AL
First off, let me say, if you love fragrant conditioners, this is TOTALLY your cup of tea. I have used Herbal Essences since they have only had the yellow bottle with the flowers on it, and when they began coming out with newer products I was excited. This conditioner softened my hair and made it smell sooooo good. definitely will repurchase.
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Terre Haute, IN
This conditioner is the best smelling conditioner I've ever used. It also makes my hair unbelievably soft and helps manage tangles. I do have to limit how much I use because I have naturally oily hair and too much will make my hair continue to stay oily. I do however recommend this product as it does it's job.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Ulster Park, NY
I love the smell of this product and feel it works very well. It does leave your hair smooth and with a very nice smell. I typically prefer Herbal Essences hair products over most other shampoos or conditioners mostly because of the smell and the shine it gives my hair. I do recommend and will repurchase.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Champaign, IL
This conditioner smells great and feels great on my hair. I don't necessarily wash my hair everyday so sometimes I will just use this instead to freshen it up. I bought it at Target. It's a great price and value. Definitely would buy it again. Works well to protect colored hair and I've died it red before
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the better grocery store conditioners I've tried recently. Very affordable, easy to comb through after rinsing, and the scent lasted all day without being overpowering. I'm a blonde with thick hair, but very fine strands and this didn't weigh me down or make me super oily. I'd buy again!!
Mafer M.
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told me that is like magic to your hair, that is true?
Ritu S.
Ritu S.
I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?
Marie G.
Marie G.
I would love to try this? Has anyone used this and had great results? Does it help with frizz?
leona e.
leona e.
ky
Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it color