Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Conditioner uploaded by Iris R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

It s Time to Be Straight: All Day Smooth. With Lily Extract If you want to go flat out, you ll need a big dose of conditioning to help you keep your straight look.  Pour on the lusciousness from root tip with a creamy formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk.  Touchably Smooth Conditioner revives your hair s silkiness and shine and helps it move in a fine line. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  It s in the stars see smoothness in your future?  How about some protection from humidity?  Try this deep conditioning formula for all hair types so your path to soft, smooth sir is perfectly clear.  Smooth finish Top off your s. see more...

• Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it c...2 Answers
  • I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?3 Answers
  • I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told...6 Answers
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Conditioner
  • "This product smells really good and makes my hair really soft.It also helps with frizz and it's a good price." in 1 review
Laura B.
Laura B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up on clearance at my favorite supermarket. I've loved this brand of products since childhood, they all smell great; almost like candy! I notice a difference in the manageability of my wavy/curly hair while using this conditioner in combination with a smoothing shampoo. I didn't expect crazy results so I wasn't disappointed with it! I'm sure there are much better, higher end products that would offer superior results, but I like this product and would recommend it to others.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Hull, MA
I love Herbal Essence's Touchably Smooth Conditioner!! I have wavy and frizzy hair, that gets worse in the summer heat and humidity. This conditioner helps when I leave my hair to air dry as much as it helps when I blowdry and straighten it too! The bonus is, if I do straighten my hair, I've found using this conditioner helps to keep it smooth and straight, with less flyaways and leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking!
Daisey C.
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
I fell in love with the scent since the beiginning, my grandma has always used this brand since I was a little girl and I continue to use it because I love it and it leaves my hair silky even after i died my tips. I always buy extras to be safe! Would definitely recommend to anyone who has their hair died, and if not, they always have a variety of conditioners to fit every individual which i love!!!!!
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Terre Haute, IN
This conditioner is the best smelling conditioner I've ever used. It also makes my hair unbelievably soft and helps manage tangles. I do have to limit how much I use because I have naturally oily hair and too much will make my hair continue to stay oily. I do however recommend this product as it does it's job.
Liz B.
Liz B.
Champaign, IL
This conditioner smells great and feels great on my hair. I don't necessarily wash my hair everyday so sometimes I will just use this instead to freshen it up. I bought it at Target. It's a great price and value. Definitely would buy it again. Works well to protect colored hair and I've died it red before
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Ulster Park, NY
I love the smell of this product and feel it works very well. It does leave your hair smooth and with a very nice smell. I typically prefer Herbal Essences hair products over most other shampoos or conditioners mostly because of the smell and the shine it gives my hair. I do recommend and will repurchase.
jessie b.
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
First off i really really love the smell of their shampoo and conditioner they work really well for leaving the smell in your hair all day and normally knocking down the frizz and making it soft and shiny i would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking to knock the frizz down in their hair
Abileny S.
Abileny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love this product , this product smells so good, and it gives your hair so much smoothness. It is not very pricey in my opinion . It is totally effective it works like magic on my hair, it totaly meet my expectations. I would recommend this product and I would totally buy this again.
joann m.
joann m.
Spring, TX
This product is the best it makes my hair so smooth and full. When I use something else it just doesn't feel the same. The smell is so good and makes my hair stay smooth all day and night. Which helps me out a lot due to the thickness of my hair. Very satisfied with this product.
Brittany Jane R.
Brittany Jane R.
Hagerstown, MD
My hair gets very dry and damaged from using bleach powder and dye products. It is hard for me to find a conditioner effective enough for me, but this conditioner leave my hair very smooth. It smells great and even looks good! Overall satisfied with this product.
Mafer M.
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told me that is like magic to your hair, that is true?
Ritu S.
Ritu S.
I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?
Marie G.
Marie G.
I would love to try this? Has anyone used this and had great results? Does it help with frizz?
leona e.
leona e.
ky
Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it color