Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Conditioner uploaded by Iris R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It s Time to Be Straight: All Day Smooth. With Lily Extract If you want to go flat out, you ll need a big dose of conditioning to help you keep your straight look.  Pour on the lusciousness from root tip with a creamy formula fused with pink lily and Asian silk.  Touchably Smooth Conditioner revives your hair s silkiness and shine and helps it move in a fine line. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  It s in the stars see smoothness in your future?  How about some protection from humidity?  Try this deep conditioning formula for all hair types so your path to soft, smooth sir is perfectly clear.  Smooth finish Top off your s.

• Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it c...2 Answers
  • I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?3 Answers
  • I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told...6 Answers
Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth Hair Conditioner
  • "This product smells really good and makes my hair really soft.It also helps with frizz and it's a good price." in 1 review
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Definitely my go-to shampoo and conditioner. I have tried more expensive products in the past but I still always come back to this. I have had many problems with other products feeling like they never fully wash out of my hair and I can't stand that feeling, but I don't have that problem with these. Smells great too!
Briley C.
['Navarre', 'FL'], FL
This makes my hair SO soft and so easy to brush out. It leaves my hair smelling sooo good up to 3 days! I love this inexpensive conditioner so much. I have a very oily scalp and it does complete wonders to control the oil as well but doesn’t dry my scalp out. It’s wonderful!
Crystal F.
I stumbled across this because Walmart was out of the usual shampoo I buy for my daughter. As soon as I smelled this I knew it was the one. It left her hair super soft and smelling amazing! She and I both love it. I now alternate between this and her usual brand of shampoo.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
This is an affordable product that does what it is advertised to do. The smell is great and it does apply easily. While the scent is not long-lasting it does make for an enjoyable shows experience. I would recommend this product.
Madison M.
I love this conditioner! I use this about everyday and my hair always feels smooth and looks shiny. I just started using this conditioner and I can’t wait to start using the brand’s other products. Definitely recommend!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
This is a great conditioner, it really helps to make by hair super smooth with just one use. It works better than most other smoothing conditioners that I have tried. I am very satisfied with this product.
Katie S.
Apple Valley, CA
The shampoo and conditioner combos aren’t the best out there. If I were to pay for a cheaper set of hair care I probably would buy these, only because they don’t make my hair feel as hydrated as I want.
alexia c.
Methuen
Herbal essences is definitely one of my favorite hair product brands ever!

The scents are always so beautiful and it always makes me feel so fresh and clean! I often find this random on sale in target which is amazing !

If you haven’t tried out herbal essences before you should definitely pick up a small bottle and try it out, their dry shampoo also works amazingly!
Holly K.
Herbal Essences smells so pretty but it makes my hair feel dirty. I had to wash my hair every day and sometimes twice a day when using their brand. They draw you in with the pretty scents but the formula doesn't work on my dry fine thin hair. I don't have an oily scalp or oily skin so I don't know why it feels dirty. Maybe too much silicone or perfume? Wouldn't recommend.
Latesha J.
Bayonne, NJ
I always loved herbal essence before transitioning to natural. It has parabens And sulfates that I can no longer use. If they changed that I would go back to herbal. The smell lingers on your hair for hours and it lathers so much. How I wish they made a specific brand for naturals like Pantene has.
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
I've been trying to get this conditioner because some people told me that is like magic to your hair, that is true?
Marie G.
I would love to try this? Has anyone used this and had great results? Does it help with frizz?
Ritu S.
I have dry hair....is it safe for me to use it?
leona e.
ky
Does ant one have problem with is causing dyed hair to loose it color