Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner

by Herbal Essences

• Why we love it: With Botanical Silk. Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.
  • Smooth start Double your pleasure with this twice-as-nice formula that cleans and conditions for soft, shining hair from root to tip.
  • Smooth operator Finish your style with Set Me Up flexible hold hairspray to keep you style movin' and groovin'.
  • All day smooth

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Lilium Hybrid Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1.

Does this shampoo & conditioner leave your hair feeling greasy?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Woodbury, MN
This genuinely keeps your hair touchably smooth! Easy to work with and keeps hair smelling lovely.
Stamford, CT
EHHH FOR some reason these 2 in 1s never work for me and I always have to use an extra conditioner
I did not care for this product. it left my hair feeling dry and stringy. will not purchase again
Sylvester, GA
This product has a double purpose and works great. It cleans the hair and had a very nice smell.
Corpus Christi , TX
I love this 2 in 1 Herbal Essences keeps my hair feeling so nice and plus it's super affordable!
The only two-in-one that actually has the conditioner work and allow me to comb through my hair!
Cocoa, FL
Herbal essences leave my hair feeling clean love it all my girl's hair use it on my who family
E Flat Rock, NC
I love the two in one shampoo, was my first favorite shampoo and is still on the top of my list
Just your average shampoo and conditioner. Doesn't do anything for frizz or anything like that.
Wichita Falls, TX
Best 2 in 1 around for a great price! highly recommended to anyone with smooth hair concerns