BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Are you ready for some straight talk? With Botanical Silk. With Lily Extract. All Day Smooth You may be in a hurry, but you ve got to keep your hair in line.  Touchably Smooth s rich 2-in-1 formula combines luscious shampoo and conditioner in one. Why we love it:  Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.  Smooth start double your pleasure with this twice-as-nice formula that cleans and conditions for soft, shining hair from root to tip.  Smooth operator finish your style with set me up flexible hold hairspray to keep you style movin and groovin .  The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

• Does this shampoo & conditioner leave your hair feeling greasy?1 Answers
Jade J.
Jade J.
Mitchell, IN
Im not big on the 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners I don't feel like it gets your hair soft like conditioners do! Especially with my curly hair I'm always having to put in a leave in conditioner after using a 2 in 1 shampoo I wouldn't recommend it to others but it does smell great!
Yeurisel B.
Yeurisel B.
Lynn, MA
Are high-quality products have a rich aroma that leaves your hair with a good finish I recommend it to the maximum.
In comparison with other hair products could say that this among some of the best the quality and priceI would buy it again no problem because it is very good.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Little River, SC
This product is amazing it smells great and has a long lasting scent ! I have never tried any other product I buy my shampoo at publix or CVS depends on where it is on sale . I absolutely recommend this product I have always be overall satisfied with herbel essence
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this product it's very good and the smell that it has it's great the smell is also very long lasting I will definitely continue to buy this product my hair is wavy and it leaves it very nice it's also affordable to buy it and definitely recommend it
Cristal R.
Cristal R.
South Bend, IN
I love this conditioner. It smells great and goes a long way. I've used the Garnier series and I prefer Herbal Essences. It works pretty well and leaves my hair smelling great for the whole day. I would like it to be more moisturizing. I would likely buy again.
Saundra M.
Saundra M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is a good thing because I don't have to buy to buy shampoo and conditioner you have if I have one actually works really good and soft and smooth and silky and I would hit it works really really good I love this product so Aisha need it. Love
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. It feels great and smells great. I don't usually use 2 in 1 items but if that's what you prefer, I suggest this brand.
chloe W.
chloe W.
Still use a conditioner on top of this,but leaves your hair smelling great! hair does feel noticeably softer if blowdried although can still feel dry overnight
Goldina L.
Goldina L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love this 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner. It makes your hair smell really good throughout the day. It also makes your hair really smooth, soft and silky.
Karoline A.
Karoline A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this shampoo it leaves your hair smelling great and moisturizes it really well I think this would be great for someone who likes scented shampoo.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Does this shampoo & conditioner leave your hair feeling greasy?