BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Why we love it: With Botanical Silk. Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine.
  • Smooth start Double your pleasure with this twice-as-nice formula that cleans and conditions for soft, shining hair from root to tip.
  • Smooth operator Finish your style with Set Me Up flexible hold hairspray to keep you style movin' and groovin'.
  • All day smooth

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Lilium Hybrid Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Blue 1.

• Does this shampoo & conditioner leave your hair feeling ...1 Answers
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
I really love this shampoo and the smell is to die for I can use this product for a while but after a while I need to return to head in shoulders 😏 because I get really bad flakes and it sucks cause I really enjoy this shampoo it makes my hair feel so clean and yeah and I love the compliments I get when I go out and they tell me that what do I use on my hair 😃
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
I believe this product is only good for younger children and I'll explain why.

Younger children have more pure, obviously younger hair that isn't yet too damaged. When I was younger, around 8 I actually used this product and it left my hair smooth and silky but as I grew older this shampoo and conditioner combo no longer worked for my hair and instead always left it dry and more damaged than before which is why I had to upgrade to better products. However this product is cheaper and I believe is just better for younger children to pre-teens who just need a decent, cheap shampoo. With my experience I believe it shouldn't be used for long-time use.
Yeurisel B.
Lynn, MA
Are high-quality products have a rich aroma that leaves your hair with a good finish I recommend it to the maximum.
In comparison with other hair products could say that this among some of the best the quality and priceI would buy it again no problem because it is very good.
Amanda K.
Aurora, CO
I'm not a fan of 2 in 1's but this one wasn't too bad. Not as good as using a separate conditioner but still not terrible, not good for people with really oily scalps. I won't be buying it again, but I will still use what I have
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I do not use Herbal Essences as much as I would like to because it can get expensive. However I've used it a couple times at friends and so forth and I would recommend it to anyone.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I've only tried this product once, but I found it to work very well with my hair type. It has a great smell & doesn't make my hair feel dry afterwards. I would buy again!
Jessica G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
This product made washing my hair a lot easier since it's a 2 in 1! My hair is thick and very frizzy and this product really helped tame the frizz. On top of that, people would ask what perfume I was wearing when in reality, it was just this shampoo! I bought my 2 in 1 at walmart and would definitely recommend it to anyone who has frizzy hair and is on the go!
Ivy M.
I didn't like this very much. I feel like this made my hair a bit hard and difficult to style which I have never experienced before. I usually love her bel essences products but I was not impressed with this. My hair didn't stay fresh looking as long as it usually does and I do not like the way this smells. Definitely won't repurchase
Jade J.
Mitchell, IN
Im not big on the 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners I don't feel like it gets your hair soft like conditioners do! Especially with my curly hair I'm always having to put in a leave in conditioner after using a 2 in 1 shampoo I wouldn't recommend it to others but it does smell great!
Kristine R.
Little River, SC
This product is amazing it smells great and has a long lasting scent ! I have never tried any other product I buy my shampoo at publix or CVS depends on where it is on sale . I absolutely recommend this product I have always be overall satisfied with herbel essence
Cindy B.
Does this shampoo & conditioner leave your hair feeling greasy?