BY HERBAL ESSENCES #73 in Shampoo

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curly hair shampoo with a blend of wild berry essences in a moisture-rich formula will protect your hair from humidity for up to 20 hours.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curly Hair Shampoo has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Juicy notes of wild berry essences
  • Formulated to deliver 20 hours of humidity control
  • Fights frizz for defined curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Orchid Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylcloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

• Okay, so I have naturally wavy hair but lately it hasn't ...2 Answers
  • How long does it define waves and curls? How long does it...1 Answers
  • Does this help with frizz?2 Answers
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curly Hair Shampoo
  • "This brand of shampoo is really good , and this one right here helps my cousin out with her naturally curly hair, it makes her hair really stand out." in 3 reviews
  • "i tried this shampoo a long time ago and it has a great scent but it didn't leave my hair feeling clean. " in 1 review
  • "This smells great." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Doesn't leave my hair greasy or crunchy!" in 1 review
Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
Love this shampoo! My hair is super curly, and dry since I’ve colored it so much. However, this product renews my hair and leaves it look healthy, shiny, and brand new!! It also moisturizes my hair and makes it feel very smooth. I love this shampoo. It’s affordable and comes in a big bottle so you won’t run out very quickly! It’s also goof for sensitive skin & it smells amazing! All around a fantastic product.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I have naturally curly hair and the Totally Twisted products are my favorite when I want to go natural and skip the hot styling tools for the day. It smells amazing just like all Herbal Esssence products. It leaves my hair smelling great. Really helps reduce frizz and does a great job at bringing out my.culrs and prepping it for the other totally twisted styling roducts.
Kayla B.
Smells really nice like mixed berries, but there is also a liiittle bit of a plastic smell or something that my nose also picks up. It makes my waves so soft and more pronounced. You will obviously still need to do things to hold the waves like use gel (thats what i do). I also use a tiny but on my hair as a leave in after the shower to scrunch into my ends. I give 4 stars because of the interesting plastic hint the scent has, but also because this brand of shampoo/conditioner does build up on my hair over time. I will probably be buying this again.
Erika and Frida ..
Los Angeles, CA
Love this shampoo! Smells amazing and works great for my long thick frizzy hair! I have tried a lot of different shampoos but this is definitely the best one so far. I have tried more more natural shampoos, but I keep coming back to this one!
Toni U.
Coralville, IA
For a currying shampoo that It claims to be, It wasn’t really anything different then the other shampoos they offer. Did It smell good? Absolutely. Did It make me feel good after my shower, yes. But it didn’t make my hair THAT much curlier.
Kendra O.
Rockville, MD
For the money this is a good shampoo. The smell is great and works even on oily hair, but works for any hair type that is curly. I haven’t gotten to getting this again, hard to come by anymore, but it is a good staple to come back to.
Hannah N.
Mount Juliet , TN
I love having soft waves in my hair and this shampoo helps me get that look with minimal effort. Not to mention that it smells heavenly! It makes my hair soft and shiny and I never have to worry about my hair looking badly!
Kasandra T.
I love herbal essence, smells great and leaves my hair soft, smooth and very lightweight. Does not make my hair feel oily but leaves my curlys nice and bouncy. Would recommend great buy, you can get it any almost any store
Jenna C.
Queens
All of herbal essences products smell amazing, which is why I love their brand so much. It doesn’t exceed my expectations but doesn’t undermine it either. It works like a regular shampoo and it’s very satisfying and cheap.
Amanda R.
Erie
With curly hair, finding good products can be hard but this nourishes my curls and makes them bouncy and fun! The smell is great and it makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I love this product!! I would recommend to any friend with curly hair
. ..
Do you recommend this shampoo to others?
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Anybody know if these products come in travel sizes?
Kayla B.
Mayking, KY
What is your opinion on this product? does it leave your hair soft and is it easier to curl?
harmanvir s.
calgary, alberta
My hair falls out and i don't want something to hrash, i don't know if my hair will grow with this shampoo
Jennifer G.
Does this help with frizz?

back