BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curly hair conditioner with a blend of wild berry essences in a moisture-rich formula will protect your hair from humidity for up to 20 hours.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curly Hair Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Juicy notes of wild berry essences
  • Formulated to deliver 20 hours of humidity control
  • Fights frizz for defined curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Orchid Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Juanita G.
Sparta, WI
This conditioner works great!! Love that the ingredients are good and the scent is fabulous :) :) :) :) :)
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
I love this for my dry unruly curly hair ! Smells great and it works !! And you can't beat it for the price it's awesome ! Defiantly reccomend
Raizelle L.
I love this line for the curly girl method the mousse also works well I love the scent of them and they make soft waves
DARLENE B.
NACOGDOCHES, TX
great scent, leaves my hair silky with no more frizzies. rinses out so well. this brand has been around awhile and the price has always been affordable.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
It defines curls, smells great, and is inexpensive l! I recommend this product. Leaves you smelling great and looking good!!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
I love this conditioner. It smells really good and makes my curls super defined and soft with a lovely bounce with it. It is also very affordable.
Katie C.
Sherwood park, AB
This is my go to affordable conditioner, it’s reasonably priced works well although it takes a few uses to see a difference, it’s got a berry scent that leaves my hair smelling nice and fruity for a day or 2 after washing.
Stephanie R.
Herrin, IL
Herbal Essance has always been my favorite for shampoo and conditioner but this one specifically is my go to. It works nice on my curls and helps define them more than any other I've tried.
TJ H.
Love love love. This smells so good and is reasonably priced. It's great for anyone with tight or loose curls. It leaves them so soft and defined, and less frizzy. I'd recommend it for other curly haired girls. My daughter and I are both satisfied with it.
Jennifer C.
Bullhead City, AZ
My sister head my try this once at her place after an afternoon of swimming and I loved it. It smells great and works wonders
Regina B.
Saint Elizabeth
How do i purchase one of these products?
Ade K.
Cleveland
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Do y’all like this? Is the smell too much or just right??
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?