BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curly hair conditioner with a blend of wild berry essences in a moisture-rich formula will protect your hair from humidity for up to 20 hours.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curly Hair Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Juicy notes of wild berry essences
  • Formulated to deliver 20 hours of humidity control
  • Fights frizz for defined curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Orchid Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Rose F.
Monroe
I have natural 4c hair and it an get pretty dry from just being there lol. I use this as a deep conditioner, a regular conditioner, and as a prepoo. No matter how I use it it always leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Isabella V.
Fayetteville, NC
I love Herbal Essence hair products because they smell so great! This is my 2nd favorite brand! If you want good smelling hair pleaseeeeee purchase this! You will love it just as much as I do!
Stephanie R.
Herrin, IL
Herbal Essance has always been my favorite for shampoo and conditioner but this one specifically is my go to. It works nice on my curls and helps define them more than any other I've tried.
Emma D.
Smells amazing first of all. Also is great for my hair. I love to leave it in for a couple minutes while j wash myself and then when my hair dries I can always tell when I use this product.
Stephanie B.
My go to conditioner l! I absolutely love how it smells!! Love how soft it makes my hair. I’d purchase again and very soon because I’m almost out. I’d recommend this product to anyone.
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
This adds an extra wave to my naturally wave driven hair. I have platinum hair and it doesn’t hurt it. It’s very affordable and is good for my dry scalp. The smell is amazing and I’m satisfied with this product.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
I use to use Her al Essences when I was a teenager and now recently bought it. I’m in love again love it 😍 it does not dry out your hair and it leaves your hair soft. Very satisfied
Jessica B.
Rochester, NH
I find their conditioners really heavy and don't wash out well. They also used to be a really inexpensive line and now their price has lie tripled but it's still the same quality.
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Love love love this the smell is amazing it works great too. I have thick curly hair and the detangling process is not as hard makes my hair feel smooth and soft. I highly recommend!
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I love totally twisted for my hair since my hair is naturally curly it helps with the frizz but keeps the curls looking healthy. if anyone has curly hair i highly recommend this product for their hair.
Regina B.
Saint Elizabeth
How do i purchase one of these products?
Ade K.
Cleveland
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Do y’all like this? Is the smell too much or just right??
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?