BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curly hair conditioner with a blend of wild berry essences in a moisture-rich formula will protect your hair from humidity for up to 20 hours.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curly Hair Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Juicy notes of wild berry essences
  • Formulated to deliver 20 hours of humidity control
  • Fights frizz for defined curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Orchid Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Rozaln P.
I have been using this conditioner for about a decade and I really just love everything about it. The smell is amazing and lasts all day long. Its very moisturizing which makes it perfect for curls/waves. Lightweight and not greasy. Will always be a product I go back to.
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
First of all herbal essence is one of my favorite smelling hair brands. Their packaging is also pretty cute. They have some of the best flavors I personally think on the market as well. This conditioner is really good for my curly hair and it keeps my flyaways tame.
Tina Y.
I've tried plenty of hair conditioners, both high end and drugstore, and this is still one of my go-to purchases. The only thing I dislike is the strongly artificial fragrance, but this conditioner leaves my hair smooth and healthy and that is worth it all.
Delilah D.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Target
I love this conditioner. When I had more curls to my hair this is one I loved to use. It makes my hair feel soft and pretty. Doesn’t make my hair frizzy. I used it on my color treated hair and don’t feel that caused my color to change and it smells so great.
mimi l.
It has a very nice scent that isn’t too strong. It works on my naturally wavy/curly hair and after using my hair dries and forms bouncy and natural curls that last most of the day. It does contain sulfates if I remember correctly which I try to avoid though.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
I love how soft this conditioner made my hair. It did help keep my curls looking soft and bouncy. I noticed that my hair was less frizzy using this conditioner paired with the totally twisted curls & waves shampoo and mousse. It also smells great and very affordable.
R G.
W Hempstead, NY
I like how this conditioner doesn’t weigh my hair down. It smells great. I don’t know that it acts much different than a non-curly specific conditioner but it feels nice that they care. I only buy this on sale as I go through this tiny bottle in no time.
Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
So it’s been years since I’ve tried this product and decided to give it another go.... and I’m glad I did. First of all it smells GREAT! And second it leaves me curls nice and in place not dry or frizzy. Price is even better I love that there are different varieties too
Samantha H.
Oxford, GA
Purchased at: CVS
The smell is so uplifting. This product rectangles my hair and has it feeling silky soft. My daughter always ask me are you gonna use the one that smell like candy because she loves it. After shampoo and conditioner hair is very manageable.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
I love the sent. The way my hair feels and looks when I use this. I buy other brands or other types and I always go back to this, even before finishing the other bottles. Nothing compares
Regina B.
Saint Elizabeth
How do i purchase one of these products?
Ade K.
Cleveland
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Do y’all like this? Is the smell too much or just right??
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?