BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curly hair conditioner with a blend of wild berry essences in a moisture-rich formula will protect your hair from humidity for up to 20 hours.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curly Hair Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Juicy notes of wild berry essences
  • Formulated to deliver 20 hours of humidity control
  • Fights frizz for defined curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Orchid Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I love this product and not because of how well it works. Personally, the quality of the product is not that great for how much it costs. What does make the most et worth it for me is the smell. If you like the smell of a product more than the quality, I highly recommend this product.
🌻Alexis S.
I wish they made natural shampoos and conditioners that smelled as good as herbal essences shampoos and conditioners do. All of them smell like heaven!! But sadly, herbal essences is chocked full of synthetic ingredients and fragrances. I did enjoy this one though, it made my curls look good and feel moisturized.
Camryn G.
Quyon, QC
This product is alright, I still think it does a minimal amount to your hair. I don’t see much results using this conditioner, maybe it’s my hair type not sure. But it does the job and it smells good so I don’t mind this product, maybe will work better on different types of hair. My hair is thick but a little bit wavy
Christine D.
Rochester
Works great leaves you with soft great smelling hair. When I buy this it never last long my daughter use it right up because they love the way it leaves your hair smelling and the softness is awesome and the price is great and you get a big bottle.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I love this brand Herbal Essences is amazing and I love how it leaves my hair and it does have a wonderful smell. It is safe for color tries hair but it supposed to work really good with curls but I don't think so. My curls look the same very messy.
Tabi B.
Romulus
HORRIBLE
CONTAINS SILICONE
WILL NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN
HORRIBLE FOR YOUR HAIR
Horrible for curls.
Deceiving
Don’t be fooled. I’m highly dissatisfied and disappointed with this product and line. Stop putting chemicals that damage in everyone’s hair.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner is neither good or bad. I didn’t think it really helped my hair, but it also didn’t dry it out. I don’t think it provided enough hydration. However, it smells absolutely amazing. I would buy it again just for the scent.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I have been using this conditioner for so many years now and I have never had any complaints about it at all, it’s so amazing, it leaves my hair feeling absolutely so soft, it makes brushing my hair easier, and an extra bonus is that it smells so good too.
Christal V.
I love Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioner! They only thing that varies is what type of product I'm in the market for. I have wavy hair and need something that's going to help take the fly-always and not weigh my hair down.
Erika and Frida ..
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite brand! I have long thick frizzy hair and this really does the trick! I have tried a lot of conditioning shampoo, but they only seem to make my hair greasy and heavy, and I keep going back to this one!
Regina B.
Saint Elizabeth
How do i purchase one of these products?
Ade K.
Cleveland
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Do y’all like this? Is the smell too much or just right??
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?