BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curly hair conditioner with a blend of wild berry essences in a moisture-rich formula will protect your hair from humidity for up to 20 hours.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curly Hair Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Juicy notes of wild berry essences
  • Formulated to deliver 20 hours of humidity control
  • Fights frizz for defined curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Orchid Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

🌻Alexis S.
I wish they made natural shampoos and conditioners that smelled as good as herbal essences shampoos and conditioners do. All of them smell like heaven!! But sadly, herbal essences is chocked full of synthetic ingredients and fragrances. I did enjoy this one though, it made my curls look good and feel moisturized.
Tabi B.
Romulus
HORRIBLE
CONTAINS SILICONE
WILL NEVER PURCHASE AGAIN
HORRIBLE FOR YOUR HAIR
Horrible for curls.
Deceiving
Don’t be fooled. I’m highly dissatisfied and disappointed with this product and line. Stop putting chemicals that damage in everyone’s hair.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This conditioner is neither good or bad. I didn’t think it really helped my hair, but it also didn’t dry it out. I don’t think it provided enough hydration. However, it smells absolutely amazing. I would buy it again just for the scent.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
I have been using this conditioner for so many years now and I have never had any complaints about it at all, it’s so amazing, it leaves my hair feeling absolutely so soft, it makes brushing my hair easier, and an extra bonus is that it smells so good too.
Christal V.
I love Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioner! They only thing that varies is what type of product I'm in the market for. I have wavy hair and need something that's going to help take the fly-always and not weigh my hair down.
Darwin💙Eleanor💖 2.
Seattle
Really love Herbal Essence and I ve always like how it smells and how it leaves you hair. This products are very affordable, and it's safe for colored hair, In my opinion it's better then cheaper brands but also does the job. I'm always satisfied with the results
Amira D.
Evanston
This conditioner is at the right price point, smells wonderful, and moisturizes curly hair. What more could I ask for? It’s great to use when detangling, and the bottle makes it easy to store and use when needed.
Erika and Frida ..
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite brand! I have long thick frizzy hair and this really does the trick! I have tried a lot of conditioning shampoo, but they only seem to make my hair greasy and heavy, and I keep going back to this one!
MacKenzie M.
Mequon, WI
This helped my curls come out of their shell a ton! Definitely recommend this conditioner. It also smells absolutely amazing!! My hair was left feeling softer and better every time I used it. One of my favs!
Autumn R.
STARR, SC
Love the smell. The nice softness it gives to my hair and that it keeps my hair well moisturized. [product:herbal-essences-totally-twisted-curls-&-waves-conditioner,-23.7-fl-oz]
Stephanie H.
Is this Curly Girl Method Approved?
Regina B.
Saint Elizabeth
How do i purchase one of these products?
Kristin B.
Fayetteville
Does anyone know if this product is cg friendly? Also even if it’s not has anyone used it and liked it?
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Do y’all like this? Is the smell too much or just right??
Allison H.
Does it help with de frizzing curly hair?