BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted curly hair conditioner with a blend of wild berry essences in a moisture-rich formula will protect your hair from humidity for up to 20 hours.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curly Hair Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oil
  • Juicy notes of wild berry essences
  • Formulated to deliver 20 hours of humidity control
  • Fights frizz for defined curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Orchid Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Ellen N.
My hair type is very strange, no cosmetic really know what to think of my hair or my daughter's hair as well, so I change products about every 3 months hoping one day to find something amazing, I'm giving 3 stars as I loved how my hair felt for first few days after using product, but after that my hair went right back to usual. This is a product that when on sale I buy for my girls and I may use off and on as it did not make my hair worse but really no improvement. Love the smell
ashley 🎀.
Betterton, MD
This conditioner is amazing for the curls! I’ve been using this since I was in middle school (so for awhile). Sometimes I’ll try something new just to switch the routine up, but I always go back to this. They leave my curls nice and light and they don’t weigh them down at all.
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
I love this brand Herbal Essences is amazing and I love how it leaves my hair and it does have a wonderful smell. It is safe for color tries hair but it supposed to work really good with curls but I don't think so. My curls look the same very messy.
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
This smells so incredibly great, and I have color treated hair and naturally curly hair that I straighten quite a bit, so on days I don’t feel like straightening it I love using this so it’ll keep my hair frizz free and make it look and feel curly and soft and I know it protects my hair as well.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I feel that this conditioner did nothing special for my hair. While it did do the job of conditioning and making my hair smell nice, it didn’t nurture my hair the way I need a curl conditioner to do. I probably won’t repurchase it.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I like the Herbal Essences totally twisted curls & Waves hair conditioner the reason being is that I have really curly hair. This product really helps bring out my bounce in my curls and gives them volume
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Love love love this the smell is amazing it works great too. I have thick curly hair and the detangling process is not as hard makes my hair feel smooth and soft. I highly recommend!
Ashley R.
This actually made my hair a bit curler. It made it feel really soft and shinny while defining my curls. I have naturally wavy hair and I loved this product so much.
Chelsey G.
Columbus, NE
These are some of my favorite products, they have something for every hair type. This makes my hair incredibly soft and I don’t have to use as much as I would with other conditioners
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
The smell of this is amazing! It's an awesome berry scent that lingers in your hair. It did help the curls in my hair and helped define them. One of my favorite products