BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Totally Twisted s Curly Conditioner Will Lead You to the Definition of Lush, Shiny Curls. All Day Humidity Control. With Berry Twist Extract Just quench your curls and waves with a curly conditioner with high intensity hydration.  The replenishing formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts replaces vital moisture, lays frizz down for sleek spirals and keeps them bouncing freely.  Now that s a definition of a good curl. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Twist & Shout!  Lushly defined waves begin with a high-intensity moisturizing conditioner. It helps to remove the frizz factor. see more...

Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Herbal Essence has the best smell of any other shampoo. The price is amazing and when you have a coupon can get it almost free. I usually purchase mine at Walmart. I prefer the 2 in 1 so that we only have to have one bottle in the shower at a time. It rinses out easily too.
amelie o.
I switched to the totally twisted from the color treated conditioner and it made a HUGE difference to my dry/ curly hair. A little goes a long way and it gave me nice waves full of volume and softness. The scent is long lasting and awesome. Will get the big bottle next.
Nita G.
I'm a woc with natural hair. I use this with my wash and go and twist outs. It helps define my curls and leaves my hair soft and moisturized. It works best on my hair in the spring and summer months. During winter I need something a little heavier. And it smells great.
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
This conditioner is one of my favorites. I have naturally curly hair and it helps to really embrace my curls during the day. It leaves my hair soft, and natural, also being easy to manage with. I would recommend this conditioner if you have curly hair.
Devin B.
I love this smell. it smells just like berries!! it leaves my hair smooth and soft and very touchable! It don't get build up in my hair so thats a plus! Its easy to wash out and it doesn't damage my hair. i totally recommend this to anyone.
Sarah T.
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling smooth and definitely detangled! I would recommend to those with curly hair looking for a quality conditioner that replenishes as well as detangles. I randomly tried this, and I'm glad that I did!
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
This conditioner is awesome for my curls.
No silicone, no sulfate
Curls spiral while I'm still in the shower

This and the hydrating one that comes in the blue bottle are great!

Smells fruity as always. Pretty affordable at walmart!
Lonnesha D.
Orlando , FL
I love this curl conditioner .. I i like to use it after shampooing my hair and towel drying it. I usually put it in and I don't rinse it out for a day or two because it smells so good and it does a great job at defining my curls
Maria C.
My curly hair absolutely loves it when I use both the shampoo and conditioner. It smells great and it's very affordable! I've used other brands, but my curls absolutely love this! Would definitely buy it again!
Cassie C.
This conditioner smells so good! I have naturally wavy/curly hair, and the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curls & Waves Conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable.