BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Totally Twisted s Curly Conditioner Will Lead You to the Definition of Lush, Shiny Curls. All Day Humidity Control. With Berry Twist Extract Just quench your curls and waves with a curly conditioner with high intensity hydration.  The replenishing formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts replaces vital moisture, lays frizz down for sleek spirals and keeps them bouncing freely.  Now that s a definition of a good curl. Why we love it:  Serum-infused formula for moisturized softness.  Twist & Shout!  Lushly defined waves begin with a high-intensity moisturizing conditioner. It helps to remove the frizz factor. see more...

Jessica M.
Jessica M.
N Royalton, OH
I've used this product forever and I LOVE it!! It keeps my hair smelling amazing and my curls are always neatly in tact. I love that it's affordable but I have trouble sometimes when it comes to finding it in store. I have used it for a few years and plan on continuing to do so in the future!!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Eldred, PA
Herbal Essence has the best smell of any other shampoo. The price is amazing and when you have a coupon can get it almost free. I usually purchase mine at Walmart. I prefer the 2 in 1 so that we only have to have one bottle in the shower at a time. It rinses out easily too.
amelie o.
amelie o.
I switched to the totally twisted from the color treated conditioner and it made a HUGE difference to my dry/ curly hair. A little goes a long way and it gave me nice waves full of volume and softness. The scent is long lasting and awesome. Will get the big bottle next.
Nita G.
Nita G.
I'm a woc with natural hair. I use this with my wash and go and twist outs. It helps define my curls and leaves my hair soft and moisturized. It works best on my hair in the spring and summer months. During winter I need something a little heavier. And it smells great.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Covington, LA
It has been a while since I have been able to find a conditioner that can tame my hair and respect its curls. Herbal Essences Twisted Curls and Waves Conditioner not only smells good, but it does not create a frizz monster when my hair naturally dries after a shower.
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
This product smells great. I have curly hair and I really don't feel that it boosts my curl. The package is fairly decent its like all of their packages. I really think that the price is great on this product for what it does. I am satisfied with the product myself.
Kaferin R.
Kaferin R.
I like to wash my hair with this product. It leaves my curly hair smelling nice like berries. I used the conditioner like a leaving too and it makes my curls look great soft and bouncy all day even after my hair dries! Good shampoo and conditioner for curly hair
Dana N.
Dana N.
Lynnville, TN
I have wavy hair so this is one of my favorite shampoos for the price! Plus Kroger always has great deals on it. Especially if you use coupons! It's my go to on the days I want curly, not wavy hair and don't have the time to straighten. I highly recommend!
Kenna K.
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
This conditioner is one of my favorites. I have naturally curly hair and it helps to really embrace my curls during the day. It leaves my hair soft, and natural, also being easy to manage with. I would recommend this conditioner if you have curly hair.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Bloomington , IN
I love the smell!!!!

I would definitely recommend this product. I ran 3 miles the other day and my hair still smelled fabulous and was very soft. It also holds my curls and tames the frizziness. I have gery thick hair which can be overwhelming to tame?