BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Totally Twisted s curly conditioner will lead you to the definition of lush, shiny curls. 20 Hour Humidity Control 2 With Berry Essences 1 Intriguing ingredients 6 Incredible fragrances 5 Irresistibly touchable hair 4 Potent pleasure for all your senses Our sparkling mixed berry fragrance tempts the senses with its sweet, juicy scent while you replenish moisture, remove the frizz factor, and keep your curls looking their bouncy best. Naturally Inspired: Small yet mighty, many varieties of berries are packed with super-powerful nutrients. The makers of Clairol Herbel Essences do not manufacture private label brands. see more...

chenessa h.
I used this conditioner religiously for 4 years and then started mixing other products into my routine since this product has silicone and I wanted to try to protect my hair. I do enjoy it and it helps to moisturize and clean my hair well and helps my curls to form better and help them not to be frizzy. It is a great product and I always use it once I am not using a blowdryer and keeping my hair curly
Meagan H.
Dodge, NE
I looove this conditioner, it is definitely one of my favorites. I use it a lot because it makes my hair so soft. My ends get super tangled and it makes my fingers run right through. I think the smell is amazing. It is affordable and for the amount of product I use for my ends it is worth it. I will keep buying this product. Works better than more expensive products.
Paige L.
This is my go-to shampoo/conditioner combo. I love herbal essences and this conditioner is very kind to my naturally curly hair. It smells amazing and does a good job of detangling my hair. I put some on in the shower and finger comb it through my curls. It washes out well, doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy and leaves a pleasant scent. Highly recommend.
Cherise P.
One of two conditioners I use to wash my curls with! I found this product after using Deva Curl One Condition. I found the Totally Twisted Curls Conditioner worked just as well as Deva Curl for me. I also use this as a Leave In on days I don't feel like doing my hair. I think it's an awesome and less expensive option for Deva Curl.
Brittany L.
Louisville, KY
Great inexpensive curly hair conditioner. I use this every day with my spiral curly hair and it works great. Of course there are better high end products, but this is my favorite drugstore type product. I use it to comb out my curls in the shower and I love how soft it makes my hair plus it helps with frizz some.
Vanessa L.
My daughter has long thick curly hair and this is one if my favorite conditioner for type of hair because he hair gets really dry if I don't condition it and this product even hydrates her curls. It's definitely a must have for girls with curly hair
Monse S.
San Diego, CA
Shampoo is amazing it has amazing smell to it that keeps your head Melling delicious. Conditioner is amazing as well keeps your hair very soft in texture. One of the best products to use for hair. !!!!!!!! I love it, you'll love it as well:)......
Kate W.
Cleveland, OH
Herbal Essences is a nice, reliable brand and I really like their products for curly hair. I mix them into my rotation of higher-end, more expensive products. I can't really tell the difference but I don't like to use the same thing every day.
Chelsey S.
sunbury, PA
Looooove any HerbEl essence product. However I do miss the original packaging. It always had jokes or interesting random facts to read while you relaxing in the bath. Scent is great not over powering but people do notice.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love the smell and texture it leaves my hair feeling so soft. A little curl booster if you have curly hair. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love the price. Love the condioner too.