BY HERBAL ESSENCES #9 in Detangling Treatments

Don t get caught up in it all. Totally Twisted Curl Silkening Detangler s formula works to silken and separate your strands so your curls feel quenched and can work their magic. Tropical Mystique fragrance. Break it up - your tangled curls, that is. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Triethyl Citrate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have curly or wavy hair and this stuff detangles it like a dream its so good.ni really enjoy the scent." in 3 reviews
  • "You spray it in and your hair smells great plus it gets out all the tangles, especially with curly hair." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product because it will help your hair so much with tangles!" in 2 reviews
  • "I seriously brushed right through my thick hair with no problems." in 1 review
  • "I have super long hair and its hard to find good leave in conditioner without it being super expensive. " in 1 review
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I have two daughters with long wavy hair. They constantly have tangles, it's even to the point of strangers commenting on the state of it (I brush it every day) :( Detangler is a major necessity for us, and this stuff is some of the best we've tried. It doesn't leave any residue and it works great. I definitely, definitely recommend it.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I love this detangler I have thick very wavy hair and I'm always getting knots in my hair. This very much met my expectations. I had such a bad knot it the back of hair and it was almost all of my hair and my hair is a little past my shoulders. It was a complete mess. But with a few sprays of this. My hair just fell out of the knot I absolutely love this product I highly recommend this!!
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I bought this product by total accident. I thought it was a spray gel. My hair gets super tangly after I wash it. If I want to curl it I will spray this in my hair before I brush it or before I use the mousse or gel. The smell is great. This product does not leave a sticky residue feeling after using it. It does help with detangling and helps set hair if you are wanting to use mousse or gel.
Brittany S.
Knoxville, TN
This product is great. It defines curls (or waves) adds a nice shine, and has a wonderful scent to my hair. It last all day, my only complaint is that sometimes it makes my scalp extremely sticky, but other than that it’s awesome!
Jade S.
I lose this detangler. It's affordable. Its light. Silky. Leaves an amazing scent behind. And let's my hair still bounce. Many products make my thick curls disappear. This doesn't. Definitely a repeating purchase.
Raquel M.
Pharr, TX
Me gusta mucho esta marca porque siempre tienen un olor delicioso muy rico y este en especial me gusta para mi hija que ella batalló mucho para desenredarle el pelo así que lo seguiré comprando y el precio es muy accesible
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Worst detangler I've ever used. The only good thing about it was the smell. Oh and it wasn't expensive either or it would have went right back to the store. It actually felt like it made my hair more tangled if that's possible. I used it with a wide tooth comb and even the tangle teezer brush and lost so much hair it was crazy. I have thin hair too so I shudder to think of how it would be if I'd have had thick hair like I used to. I wouldn't recommend this product to people at all. Sorry Herbal Essence I wanted so bad to like this product but I just don't.
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
Ever since I was little, my hair has always been long and very tangly. I have used so many different brands of hair detanglers and I have not found one as good as this one. It leaves my hair so soft and easy to brush out the tangles. The price is very affordable, it’s less than $4. And last but not last, it smells amazing!! It leaves your hair smelling fresh like berries and just smelling clean. I have bought this detangler so many times over the years. I definitely would recommend it!
Guadalupe A.
This product is $2-$3!!!!!!!! I don't have thin hair and I don't have very corse hair. I'm in the between but I absolutly love this. I apply it on both wet and dry hair to give my hair a soft and silky look. This is a must have. My sister has thin hair and she love it for her hair too.
Rani S.
Wichita, KS
I cannot believe that I am the first person to review this item because it is AMAZING! Look, I have long hair. It's long and thick and it took me awhile to find a product that works to get those pesky knots out of my mane. I love this product because it smells amazing! It doesn't smell like your "typical" hair product. It has a sweet, citrus smell to it. I put a couple of squirts around my entire head and I can brush through all of my knots. I used to cry because it was so painful to brush my hair and since I found this product, that no longer happens!
Lilibeth V.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product really work? I was wondering if it worked cause I would like a spray that holds my curls. My hair frizzes if I don't have enough product in my hair.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Just wondering if this product cakes up in your hair and makes it feel greasy or like stiff? How did it work for you? would you recommend it.
Charissa M.
Would this be good for a girl with long curly hair?
Nakhia P.
Mississauga, ON
I use the curl keeper religiously, I was wondering if this detangler is safe to use on my 7 year old daughter?
Jeanette R.
Edmonton, AB
My 5-year-old has curly/wavy hair (so foreign to me!). Would this help detangle AND define her curls? I already have a detangler that works, so I'd want to enhance her curls, too.