BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Styling Products

Don t get caught up in it all. Totally Twisted Curl Silkening Detangler s formula works to silken and separate your strands so your curls feel quenched and can work their magic. Tropical Mystique fragrance. Break it up - your tangled curls, that is. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Silkening Detangler
  • "You spray it in and your hair smells great plus it gets out all the tangles, especially with curly hair." in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly or wavy hair and this stuff detangles it like a dream its so good.ni really enjoy the scent." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product because it will help your hair so much with tangles!" in 2 reviews
  • "I seriously brushed right through my thick hair with no problems." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing & helps with frizz too. " in 1 review
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I love this detangler I have thick very wavy hair and I'm always getting knots in my hair. This very much met my expectations. I had such a bad knot it the back of hair and it was almost all of my hair and my hair is a little past my shoulders. It was a complete mess. But with a few sprays of this. My hair just fell out of the knot I absolutely love this product I highly recommend this!!
Jade S.
I lose this detangler. It's affordable. Its light. Silky. Leaves an amazing scent behind. And let's my hair still bounce. Many products make my thick curls disappear. This doesn't. Definitely a repeating purchase.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Worst detangler I've ever used. The only good thing about it was the smell. Oh and it wasn't expensive either or it would have went right back to the store. It actually felt like it made my hair more tangled if that's possible. I used it with a wide tooth comb and even the tangle teezer brush and lost so much hair it was crazy. I have thin hair too so I shudder to think of how it would be if I'd have had thick hair like I used to. I wouldn't recommend this product to people at all. Sorry Herbal Essence I wanted so bad to like this product but I just don't.
Guadalupe A.
This product is $2-$3!!!!!!!! I don't have thin hair and I don't have very corse hair. I'm in the between but I absolutly love this. I apply it on both wet and dry hair to give my hair a soft and silky look. This is a must have. My sister has thin hair and she love it for her hair too.
Peyton H.
I have thick wavy hair. I wanted to find a combination of products that will make me want to leave my hair natural more often. This product is ESSENTIAL to my hair care routine now.

I use this when combing my hair after the shower- little to no pain.
I use this when my hair is a big frizzy and curly mess in the morning- little to no pain.

Not only is it virtually pain-free, it smells amazing!

10/10 would recommend this product to others.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
This detangler was fine. Worked and was not greasy. Not a fan of the smell. Would not buy again but would recommend to someone with thicker hair. Cheap as it was on sale, good value. Average product, meh brand.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product works great! It does what it's supposed to and has a nice sent and won't make your hair feel nasty its lightweight and great on color treated hair. I definitely recommend this and will buy it again Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Silkening Detangler
Kaysie D.
My favorite detangler to use on 3rd day curls. This used along with water is amazing. It gives good slip and it smells fruity. The only thing is that it contains alcohol so I always follow up with a moisturizer & styling cream to keep my natural hair moisturized.
Melissa F.
Love this spray! I just wish I could find it in the stores I can’t find it anywhere now. The only spray I have used that eliminates all tangles and brings out my natural waves the scent is amazing almost like a body spray scent.
Rachel W.
I loved this so much before I decided to use the CG method for curly hair. It actually defined my curls in addition to detangling. Next day curls were easy just get hair a little damp, spray this and go. Smells good to me but the scent is a bit strong .
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Just wondering if this product cakes up in your hair and makes it feel greasy or like stiff? How did it work for you? would you recommend it.
Lilibeth V.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product really work? I was wondering if it worked cause I would like a spray that holds my curls. My hair frizzes if I don't have enough product in my hair.
Charissa M.
Would this be good for a girl with long curly hair?
Nakhia P.
Mississauga, ON
I use the curl keeper religiously, I was wondering if this detangler is safe to use on my 7 year old daughter?
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA
How does this work for 3A type hair?