BY HERBAL ESSENCES #21 in Curl Enhancing

Don t get caught up in it all. Totally Twisted Curl Silkening Detangler s formula works to silken and separate your strands so your curls feel quenched and can work their magic. Tropical Mystique fragrance. Break it up - your tangled curls, that is. Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes. see more...

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Silkening Detangler
  • "You spray it in and your hair smells great plus it gets out all the tangles, especially with curly hair." in 3 reviews
  • "I have curly or wavy hair and this stuff detangles it like a dream its so good.ni really enjoy the scent." in 3 reviews
  • "I would recommend this product because it will help your hair so much with tangles!" in 2 reviews
  • "It smells amazing & helps with frizz too. " in 1 review
  • "I have super long hair and its hard to find good leave in conditioner without it being super expensive. " in 1 review
Cassia A.
I use this on my hair , well I tried it a couple of times would be a more accurate description , I wasn't too pleased with it but there are definitely worse products to use on your hair . It doesn't get my tangles out , my hair is also incredibly thick and long so not much works , but in my hair this is the equivalent of using a children's detangler for straight hair . Won't be using again .
amelie o.
LOVE THIS! Purchased this at walmart and it is a miracle in a bottle. It has a tasty fragrance. I have naturally frizzy, curly, dry LONG hair and just a few spritz on dry or wet hair does wonders. Made my hair smooth, shiny and so soft/bouncy. Effortlessly separated my locks and defined my curls. I would definitely recommend it to people.
Nina H.
This is my go to detangler. It is super inexpensive. I get mine from walmart for around $3. I use this everyday right when I get out of the shower I spray my hair and wait a little it and then brush it and it is so much easier to brush my tangled hair. I don't struggle to brush my hair when I use this product.
Kayla K.
Indianapolis, IN
I have really curly hair and I can only comb it when it is wet. Combing et hair is prone to breakage but not with this detangler. It gets all the knots out so when I go to comb my hair there is no breakage! This product also smells amazing and it's an absolute essential part of my hair care routine.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
I do not have curly hair, but my hair is very thick and tangles quite easly so I use this product on a daily basis to keep my hair from tangling. After using it I can run a brush through it before I leave the house and use my fingers to keep it tamed the rest of the day I think its a great product
Ariel B.
Springfield, MO
Since my hair is so thick, it tangles after taking a shower. Using this product really helps for me to comb my hair. It wasn't too pricey. I haven't used kther products because this one isreally good. Doesn't leave my hair greasy. Definitely met my expections and I will keep buying it!
Amanda C.
Lynchburg, VA
This stuff is so great. First of all, I don't even have curly hair. But it works for straight hair too! After a shower, after the pool, or in the morning...this stuff makes your brush glide right through. Would recommend for any hair type! And, it smells amazing. Like real good. Mmm.
Riley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product nicely softens my curls in that it cuts down on the frizz while allowing them to still be light and bouncy. It's very easy and fast to use. If it's on a day that I won't be washing my hair it still works nicely the next day and doesn't make my hair feel heavy or greasy.
Kimberly H.
Pittstown, NJ
I like this product. It's not great, but it gets the job done. Both my daughter and I have super curly hair that knots easily, and I've used it on both of us. It works better on her hair which is less textured than mine. The smell was fantastic, and I would buy again.
Christina M.
Levittown, PA
This is my absolute go-to when it comes to detangling my hair each and every day. It smells very fruity and also helps my curls become more defined. It's long lasting, and I have yet to find another product that compares. I would buy this over and over again.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE
Just wondering if this product cakes up in your hair and makes it feel greasy or like stiff? How did it work for you? would you recommend it.
Lilibeth V.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this product really work? I was wondering if it worked cause I would like a spray that holds my curls. My hair frizzes if I don't have enough product in my hair.
Charissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good for a girl with long curly hair?
Nakhia P.
Mississauga, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the curl keeper religiously, I was wondering if this detangler is safe to use on my 7 year old daughter?
Jovie B.
Lithonia, GA
How does this work for 3A type hair?