Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelHerbal Essences
Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching hair gel for curly hair has a blend of wild berry essences in a weightless, curl-defining formula to protect your curls’ shape, even in high humidity.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel has no parabens, colorants, gluten or mineral oil
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold protects curls from frizz all day without that sticky feeling
  • Defines and holds curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balance

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, PVP, Laureth-23, VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Crassula Argentea Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Triisopropanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, DMD Hydantoin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

Is this too heavy for fine 2b/2c hair? My hair tend to be weighed down with product.
Dose this product work?
how long does this product contain your curls ? i’m looking for a product that’ll hold my long thick hair but i always have to use an excessive amount
Start your review of Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz!
Product Highlights
I have very curly hair and I love this mousse because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy the way other curly hair products do.in reviews
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,600 reviews
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great. I kept this in my gym bag for when I was done working out I could style my hair and head out looking great.
Stephanie A.
Dallas, TX
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel on love with this mousse it makes my hair curly curly but it's not too hard either. I have bushy curly hair so it always puffs up after a while. My hair is also recently bleached so its already more sensitive than normal. I Definitely Will be buying more and I definitely recommend this product!!
Stephanie R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this gel. I use it after I have blown my hair dry. This helps me style my hair and keep the frizz away. Would be lost without it.
Diana G.
Porter, TX
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz uploaded by Diana G.
I just bought this a week ago and I can only say I LOVE IT. I struggle to find something that will give my curls volume and definition while still not leaving them crunchy. This product exceeded my expectations and it was VERY affordable
Jada S.
Rocky Face, GA
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz uploaded by Jada S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing scent! And it’s curly girl approved so you steer clear of harmful ingredients that leave long lasting harsh results on your hair. This stuff is amazing and beats past the humid air from the state I live in. Super affordable and holds well for wavy hair. Leaves my hair bouncy, but defined. I can’t get over this stuff and did I mention the smell!!!!!
Brynn T.
Seattle, WA
My favorite product for enhancing curls. After I braid my hair overnight, I apply this by scrunching it into my hair. The trick is to only use a little so it doesn't become crunchy when it dries.
michelle E.
Covina, CA
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz uploaded by michelle E.
While the fragrance of this product is similar to its line of shampoos that we have all come to love, I have to admit that I was a little disappointed that the product did not erase the frizz. It starts out good, but doesn't hold up to the elements and has left me on a continued search for a curl activating product that leaves my hair flawless. I will use it but will have to instill the big boys of hair protectors to ensure its longevity.
alix L.
Carbondale, IL
I loved it easy to use and doesn't make my curls crunchy. I really like to use it when I'm in a rush cause it makes my hair look really great without a lot of effort
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
I have 2b/c hair with heavy waves and ringlets. I’ve tried TONS of products for curly hair - super expensive salon brands, drugstore products, other products from the herbal essences lines... This is the BEST! It keeps my hair moisturized, reduces frizz, defines my curls, smells great and is good for my budget! Most products are lucky to do even one of those things. Thank you for a great product!
Paige R.
Pembroke, MA
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl-Scrunching Gel with Berry Essences - 6oz uploaded by Paige R.
This gel has a soft hold and smells amazing. I have fine, 2b/c, low porosity hair and this gel doesn’t leave my hair feeling too crunchy or sticky. It defines my curls very well and even after decluttering my hair care collection, this has stayed in my shower bin. It smells like berries, which I love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole R.
Rochester, NY
il y a 2 ans
Kelsey M. il y a 2 ans
It won’t curl straight hair. Can only curl or wave hair with mousse or gel if the curl is already naturally there.
Stephanie W.
Auburn, WA
il y a 4 ans
Stephanie W. il y a 4 ans
Its incredibly pricy that's why I hasn't tried deva curl anything yet but I really really want to