BY HERBAL ESSENCES #8 in Curl Enhancing

Become a Shapeshifter The Power to Create Looks in Minutes. Styling gel gives your curly hair a scrumptious scrunch. Keeps frizz from making a big fuzz and locks in waves and spirals smoothly. Weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid Totally twisted scrunching gel for curly hair will give you a scrumptious scrunch.  It keeps frizz from making a big fuzz and locks in your waves and spirals smoothly with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts. Make all those humid days feel like a spring breeze. . see more...

• How much do you generally use for medium length hair on average?1 Answers
  • Does this product contain silicone? 1 Answers
  • How does this relate to the mousse that they have?1 Answers
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel
  • "I have very curly hair and I love this mousse because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy the way other curly hair products do." in 7 reviews
Steffie O.
Steffie O.
This product smells absolutely amazing, so if you're into having your hair smell yummy, this is a product I think you would enjoy. I use this product on wet hair (either right out of the shower, or after dousing my hair with a bit of water) because I believe that the curls respond better to the product then. The only thing that I'm not a huge fan of when using this product is how the curls are a bit hard to the touch, but that could either be because some areas were concentrated with product or that's just what the product does in general. When I used this product I did enjoy it, and I would buy it again. However it is not my favorite one out there.
Lavanya C.
Lavanya C.
I've just started using gels and I was recommended this one by a friend. I have thick, wavy hair, so I was looking for something to help define my curls. I love the price of this gel and I love the way that it smells. When I use it on wet hair and leave it to air dry, it doesn't leave a gel cast either. It doesn't do much for eliminating frizz, if that's what you're looking for. It needs to be used in combination with a leave in. On hair like mine, if the leave in is a cream, this gel will be too heavy to use with the leave in. I find this works alright with a leave in.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this gel because it has just the right amount of hold and it doesn't leave behind any residue when applied. I usually switch up between mousse and gel depending on my style of the day and this is one of my go to products because it works great, is affordable, and smells great. I feel that it does do a pretty good job, but I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I feel that it does weigh my curls down a bit and it can get crunchy of your not careful with the amount you apply. I usually pick mine up at the local Target.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Cumberland
It really made my hair feel hard, but I liked the fact it tamed . It did have a good scent to it. It was a little strong for my nose but my nose seems to always change the scents I used to like. So weird. The value and price is good for my budget. I like herbal essences products I always have. I seem to always go back to it no matter what. I would recommend Herbal Essence products to others I work at a Walgreens and I'm am always asked what products I use. I always recommend Herbal Essence products to my customers.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Newmarket, NH
I used to use this product a lot to scrunch my curly thick hair into more manageable curls. While it did work for what it said, I think that it is a product better suited to people with wavy hair. I have ringlet curls and after I moved on to a new product, I realized that this product did not suit my hair type. However, it is a very great product because if you have wavy hair, it is very great at taming curls and waves and holding them in place for a long time, which is great, but it just didn't suit my hair type.
michelle e.
michelle e.
Covina, CA
While the fragrance of this product is similar to its line of shampoos that we have all come to love, I have to admit that I was a little disappointed that the product did not erase the frizz. It starts out good, but doesn't hold up to the elements and has left me on a continued search for a curl activating product that leaves my hair flawless. I will use it but will have to instill the big boys of hair protectors to ensure its longevity.
Alana B.
Alana B.
Honolulu, HI
I bought this product hoping to find one that would contain my frizzy hair. I have wavy hair and have always had hair that poofs up due to humidity. This might not be the right product for my type of hair, because I have to use a lot to make my natural waves stay contained, and it ends up making my hair look oily. This product would probably work better for those with very curly hair. But the price was reasonable in my opinion.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essences is an awesome drug store brand! This gel is a staple in my hair routine. I have thick naturally curly hair, and this stuff works wonders!! I literally use this gel EVERYDAY after I comb my hair after my shower. (: Would highly recommend, plus it's affordable! Oh, and it smells wonderful. It is not sticky, and it does not leave any weird residue in your hair, and does not make your hair look greasy!
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the curls that it gives me. It really twists your hair from root to end. Gives great volume after it dries. Leaves my hair frizz free and soft. I have always worn my hair str8 and just started wearing it curly and this is a must for me cause it gives my curls definition. It's not as harsh as mousse. I wish I would have known about this product when it first came out. This is one of my must have products!
Stefany O.
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I have wavy hair that looks flat and dead by the end of my workday. Testing out the herbal essences scrunching gel in the morning when the humidity was very high. My curls were immediately springy, not crunchy, and lasted throughout the day. My new favorite drugstore brand! The smell is a huge plus!

I received this product in my @influenster #voxbox free for testing purposes, but the opinions are all my own. ❤
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
This product gives me amazing curls! does it do this to anyone?
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good quality product?
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave you hair pleasant to touch afterwards?
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Does this product leave your hair crunchy or have that overly product look? also does it actually define curls?
Natalie  C.
Natalie C.
Does it work best when hair is damp?