BY HERBAL ESSENCES #14 in Hair Gel

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching hair gel for curly hair has a blend of wild berry essences in a weightless, curl-defining formula to protect your curls’ shape, even in high humidity.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel has no parabens, colorants, gluten or mineral oil
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold protects curls from frizz all day without that sticky feeling
  • Defines and holds curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balance

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, PVP, Laureth-23, VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Crassula Argentea Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Triisopropanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, DMD Hydantoin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• How much do you generally use for medium length hair on a...1 Answers
  • Does this product contain silicone? 2 Answers
  • If I have straights hair will this make my hair more wavy...1 Answers
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel
  • "I have very curly hair and I love this mousse because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy the way other curly hair products do." in 7 reviews
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a one in a million product. I have super thin and fine hair so it is really hard to find a mouse or gel that will keep my curls in. This works, and it doesn’t leave my hair crunchy from it sticking! It’s smell is amazing like berries, and leave my hair touchable and bouncy! That picture is of my hair after 10 hours of it being applicated. I showered the night before and twin French braided my hair before I went to sleep. It is amazing how the curls are still as defined as they were after being taken out of the braids!
Shanda H.
This stuff makes your hair hold curl, but it makes it crunchy if you use too much. I love the smell, it smells fruity and girly. I used to use this when I was younger for my hard to curl hair. I’d put a big ol glob in and call it a day. It held my curl, but it didn’t look natural at all. Haha. It might work for those who have curly hair and only need a small amount of product. It’ll definitely hold up and help with frizz.
Amanda J.
I have been using this product for years and it is my go to! It smells delicious and leaves your hair smelling wonderful throughout the whole day! I use this whenever I scrunch my hair! It leaves my hair curly all day long! I have really unmanageable hair but this works so well on my hair! It also doesn’t leave my hair feeling crunchy like most gels do! I love this product and you will to! A+++
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i have spent so much money trying to find something better than this and there just isn’t anything that can beat it. i always come back to this product! i have thick 2b waves and this helps keep curls and even adds a little extra curl. i would definitely recommend for any one with curls or waves.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I'm on the fence about this one. It's hard to find hair products that work on my hair but I feel I gave it a fair shot. It has a nice scent and I while it does seem to hold curl it is still really sticky. After I apply it I can't wait to wash it off my hands. It also leaves my hair a little crunchy so I have to run my fingers through it to break up the product. If I don't it looks like wet strands and that I just jumped out of the shower. I would not buy this again.
Shelandria R.
I have been using this product for a while and I’m gonna say the gel does hold up in the hair and the product smell isn’t as bad as most products that are put in my hair where it’s tolerable. Most definitely I would hope that they work on the flaking of the products on my hair.
Ashle G.
Oakland , CA
I really like this gel. It’s the one product that gets my hair exactly where I like. It’s curly but still has volume and isn’t frizzy. Other products have given curls but no volume or volume and no curls, but I get a good amount of both with this and my hair doesn’t feel weighed down or gross. I also use it with the leave I’m conditioner from garnier if that makes a difference. The only thing is that my hair is a little less soft the next day but It’s an easy fix that can be refreshed with some oil or a little bit of water. So, so far I really like it!
Leah Frances W.
Easton
An ok soft gel that gives nice frizz free curls as promised. It is reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. It did not give me the kind of ‘cast’ I was looking for but does nicely as a refresh product.
Taylor G.
London, OH
I’ve switch back and forth between this hair gel and that hair mousse but this gel seems to be the best drug store gel I have found and worked with my hair. Only thing is that it will sometimes get crunchy if you accidentally use to much and then the hair will tangle.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
It is not entirely awful nor excellent. I'd say that if I'm completely out of my normal product and this was laying around, I wouldn't complain about using it.

I am not crazy about the texture of my hair after applying. It is definitely more of a crunchy/sticky sort of feel. Though, it definitely keeps your curls locked! I feel like using my diffuser helps with the crunch, making it more soft.

It gives my hair freedom to be voluminous. It holds curl. I just don't like how sticky it is.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
This product gives me amazing curls! does it do this to anyone?
Paola M.
Is this a good quality product?
Kate L.
Charlotte, NC
Does it leave you hair pleasant to touch afterwards?
Tammi M.
Does this product leave your hair crunchy or have that overly product look? also does it actually define curls?
Natalie  C.
Does it work best when hair is damp?