BY HERBAL ESSENCES #15 in Curl Enhancing

Become a Shapeshifter The Power to Create Looks in Minutes. Styling gel gives your curly hair a scrumptious scrunch. Keeps frizz from making a big fuzz and locks in waves and spirals smoothly. Weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid Totally twisted scrunching gel for curly hair will give you a scrumptious scrunch.  It keeps frizz from making a big fuzz and locks in your waves and spirals smoothly with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts. Make all those humid days feel like a spring breeze. . see more...

• How much do you generally use for medium length hair on average?1 Answers
  • Does this product contain silicone? 1 Answers
  • How does this relate to the mousse that they have?1 Answers
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel
  • "I have very curly hair and I love this mousse because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy the way other curly hair products do." in 7 reviews
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this gel because it has just the right amount of hold and it doesn't leave behind any residue when applied. I usually switch up between mousse and gel depending on my style of the day and this is one of my go to products because it works great, is affordable, and smells great. I feel that it does do a pretty good job, but I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I feel that it does weigh my curls down a bit and it can get crunchy of your not careful with the amount you apply. I usually pick mine up at the local Target.
michelle e.
michelle e.
Covina, CA
While the fragrance of this product is similar to its line of shampoos that we have all come to love, I have to admit that I was a little disappointed that the product did not erase the frizz. It starts out good, but doesn't hold up to the elements and has left me on a continued search for a curl activating product that leaves my hair flawless. I will use it but will have to instill the big boys of hair protectors to ensure its longevity.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Herbal Essences is an awesome drug store brand! This gel is a staple in my hair routine. I have thick naturally curly hair, and this stuff works wonders!! I literally use this gel EVERYDAY after I comb my hair after my shower. (: Would highly recommend, plus it's affordable! Oh, and it smells wonderful. It is not sticky, and it does not leave any weird residue in your hair, and does not make your hair look greasy!
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the curls that it gives me. It really twists your hair from root to end. Gives great volume after it dries. Leaves my hair frizz free and soft. I have always worn my hair str8 and just started wearing it curly and this is a must for me cause it gives my curls definition. It's not as harsh as mousse. I wish I would have known about this product when it first came out. This is one of my must have products!
Stefany O.
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I have wavy hair that looks flat and dead by the end of my workday. Testing out the herbal essences scrunching gel in the morning when the humidity was very high. My curls were immediately springy, not crunchy, and lasted throughout the day. My new favorite drugstore brand! The smell is a huge plus!

I received this product in my @influenster #voxbox free for testing purposes, but the opinions are all my own. ❤
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
I have naturally curly hair that is frizzy and very thick so if I want to leave it down it needs some help. The totally twisted gel works well for the cost. It does leave your hair a little crunchy but if you use other totally twisted products like the mousse it helps the hardness a little. It also smells so good. It usually last all day but if you touch your hair a lot it doesn't last as long.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry, course, frizzy, curly hair. Aside from one other styling gel, this totally twisted curl scrunching gel is an amazing product from the drugstore. I have used this product for years and I'm very pleased with it. I do consider it to be one of my #HolyGrail hair products. I highly recommend this product! #HolyGrail #Contest #CurlyHair #HairCare
Yosimi U.
Yosimi U.
Chaska, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really curly hair, hard to control gel usually makes it really stiff or just really frizzy and white flakes, this Herbal Essences totally twisted curl scrunching gel made my curls beautiful and control the frizz without my hair being hard and white, I love this product, it's a must have for us curly hair women !
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best gel I have found for my coarse curly hair. I apply after the shower and then plop overnight. I tend to "scrunch the crunch" the next morning and am left with soft curls! Super effective, hits the right price point as i use it often. Definitely recommend for all my Curly Girls out there!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Beacon, NY
Love this gel! It smells amazing and has just the right amount of hold for me. Even when I blow dry my hair it doesn't end up crunchy which is a problem with so many other gels (although that might be how it reacts with my leave-in conditioner). I just wish it came in a bigger container!
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
This product gives me amazing curls! does it do this to anyone?
Paola M.
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good quality product?
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave you hair pleasant to touch afterwards?
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Does this product leave your hair crunchy or have that overly product look? also does it actually define curls?
Natalie  C.
Natalie C.
Does it work best when hair is damp?