BY HERBAL ESSENCES #16 in Hair Gel

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching hair gel for curly hair has a blend of wild berry essences in a weightless, curl-defining formula to protect your curls’ shape, even in high humidity.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel has no parabens, colorants, gluten or mineral oil
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold protects curls from frizz all day without that sticky feeling
  • Defines and holds curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balance

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, PVP, Laureth-23, VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Crassula Argentea Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Triisopropanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, DMD Hydantoin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

• How much do you generally use for medium length hair on average?1 Answers
  • Does this product contain silicone? 1 Answers
  • How does this relate to the mousse that they have?1 Answers
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel
  • "I have very curly hair and I love this mousse because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy the way other curly hair products do." in 7 reviews
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I'm on the fence about this one. It's hard to find hair products that work on my hair but I feel I gave it a fair shot. It has a nice scent and I while it does seem to hold curl it is still really sticky. After I apply it I can't wait to wash it off my hands. It also leaves my hair a little crunchy so I have to run my fingers through it to break up the product. If I don't it looks like wet strands and that I just jumped out of the shower. I would not buy this again.
💋jamie c.
Sophia , NC
I have naturally curly hair that I very seldom wear curly BUT when I do I go for this product. I use a dab (that’s all it takes) and then I scrunch my hair with a towel. Then use a diffuser. This product is an amazing curling gel that doesn’t make your hard crunchy or frizzy. I have been using this product for many many years & will continue too!!
Gabrielle m.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
It was good while I was looking for something to do my roller sets with. It is cost efficient and honest you get what you pay for. I did have to play around with the amount and that is why it gets 3 stars. If you use to much you will get a white crunch residue on your hair.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Even though this is a gel, it does NOT make your curls crunchy or flaky. I use this after leave-in conditioner and oil. It just works wonders with my hair. I usually struggle with drugstore curl products, but this one is surprisingly good. It is also lightweight so my curls stay voluptuous up top instead of weighing down and going flat.
lisa c.
Love this gel. It smells amazing. It’s holds tight curls great. Yes it smells so freaking good. It’s long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product. It’s not really pricey. Costs about $3-5 bucks
Kassandra H.
The Herbal Essences curl scrunching gel its really good i bought the number 3(strong) and is really good and smells perfect it is effective and its not pricey i don't remember where i got it from but it wasn't pricey. I would buy it again 😁 Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I like this. Its not the best one I've used but it's one of my top 5. It doesn't leave your hair hard it smells amazing and it's affordable. It doesn't help with my fly aways though. It is worth a try though
Brooke G.
Ona
I’ve been using this product since I was in middle school! I have naturally wavy/curly hair and when I was in a hurry and running late I just put this in my hair and it made my curls stay in place all day long. Still use it as an adult! Love it!!
Julie O.
Chico, CA
This a good product if you like your curls to feel more crunchy and hard. Since it is a gel-formula it does make your curls feel like it has gel. However, it does it a good job holdings the curls all day.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
Quick easy fix on a busy morning. The fragrance is amazing as the price. A little product goes a long way. The product works all day and it doesn’t make my hair too stiff. I highly recommend this product
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
This product gives me amazing curls! does it do this to anyone?
Paola M.
Is this a good quality product?
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Does it leave you hair pleasant to touch afterwards?
Tammi M.
Does this product leave your hair crunchy or have that overly product look? also does it actually define curls?
Natalie  C.
Does it work best when hair is damp?