BY HERBAL ESSENCES #15 in Curl Enhancing

Become a Shapeshifter The Power to Create Looks in Minutes. Styling gel gives your curly hair a scrumptious scrunch. Keeps frizz from making a big fuzz and locks in waves and spirals smoothly. Weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid Totally twisted scrunching gel for curly hair will give you a scrumptious scrunch.  It keeps frizz from making a big fuzz and locks in your waves and spirals smoothly with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts. Make all those humid days feel like a spring breeze. . see more...

• How much do you generally use for medium length hair on average?1 Answers
  • Does this product contain silicone? 1 Answers
  • How does this relate to the mousse that they have?1 Answers
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel
  • "I have very curly hair and I love this mousse because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy the way other curly hair products do." in 7 reviews
Breanna V.
Port Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so much it’s absolutely amazing. It has a wonderful smell and not too strong. I have had a hard time finding a hair gel that actually works well and this is the one that does! It leaves your hair with a nice finish, doesn’t make your hair look like you just came out of the shower which I love and it keeps your hair in place all day! I would definitely buy again!!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on the fence about this one. It's hard to find hair products that work on my hair but I feel I gave it a fair shot. It has a nice scent and I while it does seem to hold curl it is still really sticky. After I apply it I can't wait to wash it off my hands. It also leaves my hair a little crunchy so I have to run my fingers through it to break up the product. If I don't it looks like wet strands and that I just jumped out of the shower. I would not buy this again.
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair that I very seldom wear curly BUT when I do I go for this product. I use a dab (that’s all it takes) and then I scrunch my hair with a towel. Then use a diffuser. This product is an amazing curling gel that doesn’t make your hard crunchy or frizzy. I have been using this product for many many years & will continue too!!
Kassandra H.
The Herbal Essences curl scrunching gel its really good i bought the number 3(strong) and is really good and smells perfect it is effective and its not pricey i don't remember where i got it from but it wasn't pricey. I would buy it again 😁 Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel
Michelle J.
Sand Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this with and without a diffuser and I am just picky I guess. I wasn't very impressed with this stuff. I typically use creams for my hair, but needed something in a pinch and my store didn't have any creams in stock. This smells great and feels great in your hair. It is not greasy, but it makes my hair crunchy and I don't like that!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though this is a gel, it does NOT make your curls crunchy or flaky. I use this after leave-in conditioner and oil. It just works wonders with my hair. I usually struggle with drugstore curl products, but this one is surprisingly good. It is also lightweight so my curls stay voluptuous up top instead of weighing down and going flat.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this. Its not the best one I've used but it's one of my top 5. It doesn't leave your hair hard it smells amazing and it's affordable. It doesn't help with my fly aways though. It is worth a try though
Amanda P.
Rego Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this gel as my go-to Curly Girl Method approved gel, but I've since found a gel that I feel works better with my hair texture. I recommend using on damp or wet hair and allowing it to dry before "breaking the cast" which leaves you with soft waves or curls!
Deb B.
Barton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this when my hair is shorter. Anything longer than shoulder length, and it doesn’t scrunch well with my long hair. Use sparingly because a small amount goes a long way to get those popular beach waves.
Julie O.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a good product if you like your curls to feel more crunchy and hard. Since it is a gel-formula it does make your curls feel like it has gel. However, it does it a good job holdings the curls all day.
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
This product gives me amazing curls! does it do this to anyone?
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good quality product?
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave you hair pleasant to touch afterwards?
Natalie  C.
Does it work best when hair is damp?
Tammi M.
Does this product leave your hair crunchy or have that overly product look? also does it actually define curls?