Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel

Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching hair gel for curly hair has a blend of wild berry essences in a weightless, curl-defining formula to protect your curls’ shape, even in high humidity.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel has no parabens, colorants, gluten or mineral oil
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold protects curls from frizz all day without that sticky feeling
  • Defines and holds curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balance

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, PVP, Laureth-23, VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Crassula Argentea Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Triisopropanolamine, Carbomer, Methylparaben, DMD Hydantoin, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA.

Does this work with 2c/3a hair?
Does this work for straight thin hair? [user:influenster]
Does this product go on clear? I need a product that goes on clear and just scrunch to bring out the curl in my greeting hair.
Start your review of Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have very curly hair and I love this mousse because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy the way other curly hair products do.” in 7 reviews
Oldie but goodie , this is what I always go back to and use when I know I’m gonna need my hair to look it’s best and be defined and extra curly. I usually finger comb this through my wet hair after applying a hair cream . I apply a generous amount and scrunch my hair using an old T-shirt to prevent frizz and help my hair dry a bit faster. This will give you some crunch but it’s easy to come out and won’t flake. I can usually get away with not washing my hair and it looking great for at least 4 days without any touch ups/refreshing. This is also very cheap and easy to find, and it smells great! A definite must try if you have curly hair
Brampton, ON
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel uploaded by Melissa A.
Super affordable, love the smell. The packaging is a bit average. I have wavey hair and I use this on vacation when I want to add more curls as it is too humid to even bother using hot tools on my hair... it just won’t stay. It gets the job done to define my waves a bit more, however it does leave my hair a bit hard and crunchy so I deducted some points.
Prattville , AL
I have 2b/c hair with heavy waves and ringlets. I’ve tried TONS of products for curly hair - super expensive salon brands, drugstore products, other products from the herbal essences lines... This is the BEST! It keeps my hair moisturized, reduces frizz, defines my curls, smells great and is good for my budget! Most products are lucky to do even one of those things. Thank you for a great product!
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Target
This works fantastic is you're okay with having a wet look along with your hair being a little crunchy. Everything stays in place: great frizz control and very minimal flyaways. I wouldn't recommend this if you're going for a "touhchably soft" texture, but if frizz and shape are your primary concerns this product is great!
Clanton, AL
Great for curly or even wavy hair. Defines curls and smells great. This is another product that I keep on hand. Not too heavy but just right and never have buildup issues. It's very affordable as well. I've bought this on and off for years now. Totally recommend this one for many hair types for a great hold to your curls.
Dalton, GA
This momma loves using this gel over any mousse! I feel as if it controls the frizz more so than other products as well as giving me better, bouncier curls. 🖤 Actually, I just ran out of this baby and need another bottle asap! 😱 I hope it is in stock at my local Walmart. Yes, I said Walmart. I live in a smaller town with not too many options. I wish a Target would appear already. A girl can only dream living here... 🙄
Battle Ground, WA
This is the perfect light gel for curly hair. I have 3b curls and this gel holds them together without being crunchy or stiff. I usually use a leave in conditioner, curl cream, then seal my hair with this gel. I have been buying this gel for the past few years and will probably continue buying it.
Portsmouth, OH
I usually don’t use gel unless I need extra hold. This gel is nice because it’s not sticky feeling! I use it in the ends of my hair occasionally when it’s real humid or if It’s real hot outside! This is the only gel I have bought over the past few years!!
Doylestown, PA
I love this gel! It's lightweight and not sticky. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel is awesome for maintaining the shape of my hair after curling it. This gel is very affordable and works wonderfully for fine hair.
Bedford Hts, OH
Works fantastic for the wet look all day. Makes it crunchy and keeps tight without the frizz. I would wash it out after each use or you end up with brittle stands of smashed together hair clumps-and they don’t want to come out easy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rochester, NY
6 months ago
Kelsey M. • 3 months ago
It won’t curl straight hair. Can only curl or wave hair with mousse or gel if the curl is already naturally there.
Auburn, WA
2 years ago
Stephanie W. • 2 years ago
Its incredibly pricy that's why I hasn't tried deva curl anything yet but I really really want to