Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold Creme Styling Products 3.5 Oz

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #92 in Hair Gel

Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold Creme's formula works like a charm to manage frizz for defined curls and waves you crave. So you can keep your style in line throughout the day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jalissa I.
Southfield, MI
Day 1 Curley head girl and nothing contained moisture in my hair until I tried this product. I would just wash and condition my hair then add it to my hair like blow dry. Always had the perfect curls and lasted all day
layna w.
Craigsville, WV
This product is my go to styling creme for many different occasions. I love that I can jump out of the shower and throw it in my hair and go on one of my many busy days. Its effortless and smells amazing.
Bethany S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hair products, smells great. It gives a nice natural curl and smells good all day long. A little goes a long way though, or it can look greasy.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ehhhh it’s effective, worth the money and I kind of like it. Definitely allows my curls to be on fleek and actually soared passed my expectations
Stormie C.
My hair is naturally curly which means it Frizzell like crazy. This product not only holds the curl beautifully but maintains the frizz as well.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This new spray gel is awesome, it smells great, has long lasting hold, and doesn't flake. My new go to favorite for quick on the go styling.
Caitlyn C.
New Bern, NC
I remember using this when I first big chopped ! This product defined my curls sooo much it amazed me , and it gave my that crunch I like
ASHLEY K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love Herbal Essenses, but I love the mousse the best. It works so well with my curly, frizzy hair. Smells amazing too!!
Lyndsey C.
Lexington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to hair product for defining my curls and reducing frizz. It can leave your hair crunchy if you use too much
traci m.
Vermilion , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and I use this gel to set me up for the day. It holds my curls and gives them bounce that lasts all day.