Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold Creme Styling Products 3.5 Oz

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #92 in Hair Gel

Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold Creme's formula works like a charm to manage frizz for defined curls and waves you crave. So you can keep your style in line throughout the day. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the stuff it smells so good easy to apply very nice I have salute Lee love it it deafly meets my expectations good price good value easy to apply easy you can get it at Walmart definitely recommend it to others
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried this for my curly crazy hair. It’s is just okay. It does define your curls but I don’t like how it leaves the hair feeling stiff and crunchy. Not bad for the price but wouldn’t be my first choice.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this stuff all the time. I loved it. But I’m a mom now and I don’t have all the time in the world to be doing my hair. I do miss this stuff though. It is a very amazing product.
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my curls so defined and voluminous! I love the smell of Herbal Essences and will definitely keep buying this because the price is very reasonable too.
Taylore N.
Munhall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly one of my favorite curl loving products. Can be found at any local store as well as major retailers. One of the only products that doesn't cause crunchy curls. Just use a tiny bit on damp hair && VOLA! I use my defuser to them & they come out perfect.
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This and the Totally Twisted gel are my go-to for my thick, wavy hair. This is lightweight but gives decent hold. It smells good and doesn't leave residue. I don't know if this product has been discontinued, but I can never find it anymore! I would love to stock up if I can find it.
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a MUST HAVE product for me! Especially if you have unruly curly hair and need to get it under control. This stuff forms and shapes my curls while eliminating frizz and stray hairs. Don't play with it a lot once your hair has dried because it will break up the curls and make it frizzier than before. It also smells amazing!
Heather D.
Dayton, OH
This mousse smells amazing! In addition to this, it does not cost an arm and a leg. The size of the bottle is great for the amount of product that you receive. It lasts quite a while, unlike others. It holds your hair well, without making it too crunchy, and it prevents it from being frizzy.
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really helps on taming and defining curls. It's effective in controlling frizz as well. It lasts all day. It's affordable. I found mine at Walmart but I've seen it all over. I would recommend to anyone with curly hair!