BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold Creme's formula works like a charm to manage frizz for defined curls and waves you crave. So you can keep your style in line throughout the day.

• Medium Hold
  • Tropical Mystique Fragrance
  • Put frizz in its place.
  • Become a shapeshifter. The power to create looks in minutes.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have very unruly curly hair and when i'm brave enough to wear my hair curly this stuff does the trick to hold down my frizz." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really frizzy, naturally wavy hair and of all the products I have tried this works best for me." in 1 review
  • "They keep my unmanageable curls in line, and it smells amazing too!" in 1 review
  • "It smells really good." in 1 review
  • "I have naturally curly hair and this really helps." in 1 review
Taylore N.
Munhall, PA
Honestly one of my favorite curl loving products. Can be found at any local store as well as major retailers. One of the only products that doesn't cause crunchy curls. Just use a tiny bit on damp hair && VOLA! I use my defuser to them & they come out perfect.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I used to use this stuff all the time. I loved it. But I’m a mom now and I don’t have all the time in the world to be doing my hair. I do miss this stuff though. It is a very amazing product.
Rachel P.
I just purchase this product and I love it. I've always used the touchably soft mousse, but have been on the hunt for something that will allow my hair more flexibility. I have very thick, coarse, curly hair and this product works great on it. I put it on after I wash it and let it air dry. It tames the frizz without turning your hair crunchy and stiff.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Variety Pack is one of my favorite lines by Herbal Essence because, even if you don't have naturally curly hair you can make it look like you do! You can use the product in such a way that if you want. Beach waves or curly big curls you can get it! That's what I used to get my beach waves in this picture!
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Works well for building beachy, scrunched texture even if you aren't blessed with natural curl, but it does take quite a bit of product. The fruity smell is lovely, and the result is lots of volume and beach, effortless looking waves for a few hours. I'm sure it's awesome for curly girls!
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
When i first tried this product out i gotta be honest.....i didnt see the reason to need this in my life because my hair is wavy and nor curly but anyways i trued it and it honestly felt like a hairspray without the stiffness! I really liked it especially because i use this when my hair is dry and it gives my hair the extra boost of energy....i absolutely love this
Sarah N.
Kalamazoo, MI
This is a MUST HAVE product for me! Especially if you have unruly curly hair and need to get it under control. This stuff forms and shapes my curls while eliminating frizz and stray hairs. Don't play with it a lot once your hair has dried because it will break up the curls and make it frizzier than before. It also smells amazing!
Kassie A.
Hudson, FL
I liked how well this product held my curls. I live in FL so the humidity can get crazy and cause everything to just go blah. This definitely helped give my curls a stronger hold.  I would saw that it can get pretty heavy on my hair but it's not so bad that I won't use it in a pinch!
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Define & Hold Creme. It smells nice, it gives a great hold, and helps keep my curls from being frizzy and unmanageable. It doesn't leave any sticky residue behind and doesn't weigh my hair down so I always have luscious locks wherever I go.
Heather D.
Dayton, OH
This mousse smells amazing! In addition to this, it does not cost an arm and a leg. The size of the bottle is great for the amount of product that you receive. It lasts quite a while, unlike others. It holds your hair well, without making it too crunchy, and it prevents it from being frizzy.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
How does this work with wavy hair?
Koa M.
Henderson, NV
I love the brand but will this get all flacky when it dries
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , KY
Is this product more like moose or hair gel?
Karen M.
sydney, NS
I have been looking everywhere for this I used it alllll the time please help
Chelsea B.
College Park, MD
I'm curious as to how this leaves your hair feeling? Is the cream heavy? I've always used mousse to make my curls pop, but I hate that it leaves my hair feeling like it's gelled and crunchy!