BY HERBAL ESSENCES #92 in Haircare Sets

Boost your curls' bounce with every ounce of the Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse designed to pump up luscious curls and protect the waves you crave from humidity. Keep your style in line as you charm your senses with our a sparkling mixed berry scent found in our mousse for curly hair.

Michelle C.
Detroit, MI
One day I was in desperate need of sum mousse for my hair. I wear short permed hair and i usually style my short hair in waves. So I just grab a brand product that I recognized lol long as it said mousse I was happy. So I gets home and read over the bottle and finds out it's a curl boosting mousse. And the strength of it is a 3 (strong) and it supposedly have all day humidity protection & frizz control. From the sound of things I thought it would do the job so I went on and gave it a try. So I shampooed and condition my hair and applied sum mousse to my hair. I had to apply at least 2-4 hand full of mousse to lay my hair down. My waves did come out nice but my hair was to hard. My hair wraps stuck to my hair. It left my hair looking very dull but it did smell good. It's not a product I would use on waves maybe just to mold my hair for curling but no waves or scrunching. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse for Curly Hair Twin Pack
Danielle H.
['Maple grove ', ''], MN
I love this product for my curly/wavy hair! It’s very affordable so I don’t feel bad if I go through it quickly. It leaves my hair soft and not crunchy but yet has a great amount of hold. I also love it for the amount of moisture it gives my hair. In both winter and summer it keeps my hair soft and frizz free. I’ve used many hair products over the years but this is by far one of my favorites!
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
So I bought this product a few weeks ago,and I have kind of curly hair it did pretty decent on it. Fast forward to this week I got a perm, and I have to say I have fell in LOVE with this product I got the gel that goes along with it as well they help define my curls and make them look so beautiful with NO FRIZZ!!!
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
i decide i'd stop flat ironing (i will for special stuff though) because i'm sick of how long it takes and it totally damages it,my mom told me i look just fine with curly hair its getting close to spring so i thought i should do my new look and let me tell you it works great!It will work for wavy hair too but u should try tousle me softly my mom has tried the mousse and it works good because she has wavy hair i have loose curls and 2 tight curls i think i have 3b hair or 3a well i had waves before too 1-6(years old) i had tight curls hair 7-8(years old) i had waves again 7-11(years old) and then 12+(years old) i have curls right now (loose though)it made my hair shiny i use it with either none of your frizznes or long term relationship leave in stuff it is shiny SILKY and ToTtAlLy TwIsTeD cool color too =) i love the smell idk why but i just do it smells like lavender (which i LOVE)my hair is kinda long (3 inches past my shoulders)im trying to grow it out to the bicep part (of my arm) it totally brought out my light brown hair
Krystal R.
East Hartford
I absolutely love this. I have wavy to curly hair and it gets pretty dry on my ends. It gives so much hold and shape to your curls without it looking crunchy or dry. I buy this all the time. What I love about it the most is that it's not drying (which is something that I find most mousses do) and when you wash it off it feels like a conditioner and the hair feels so soft, it controls frizz which is something that I struggle with a lot specially when I lived in Puerto Rico (the humidity is ridiculous, my hair looked so frizzy and disgusting all the time) and it worked wonders there too. If you struggle with frizz you definitely need to try it.
Jose M.
Northridge, CA
Love this product! I order the two pack because I use it that much. Hair always feels refreshed and clean. It really does do well with curly hair. A little bit of it goes a long way! I would highly recommend
Brittany M.
Doral, FL
I like this product, I use it every time I can't go to the beauty salon, it makes my curls shinier and hold them really good, it has a good price and a good amount of product, I would recommend it to anyone!!
Emily D.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I was always a girl who just threw her hair in a bun because my hair was always so frizzy, then I discovered this mousse and it has transformed my hair. It has gained it's curliness back and it's more healthier than ever now since i started using this product.
Kim O.
Steubenville, OH
I really like this mousse, there are days I've only used this mousse and even with out other curl products, it still was curly and held fairly well. Won't use any other brand
Kendra H.
I love this stuff. First the scent is just incredible. Second it does what I need it to without making my hair feel hard and crunchy. I hav bought this may times and will continue to. It last a long time and I recommend it.
Shiniece U.
Does it really leave your hair curly and does it make your hair soft