Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz

n/a

Does this product make your hair crunchy? And does it help keep frizziness at bay?
is this a good product for curls, because i have pretty bipolar hair sometimes it’s curly sometimes wavy lol?
Currently using this mouse.. does anyone have any recommendations ? I am somewhat new to styling products. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz
Start your review of Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz!
Destiny M.
Oviedo, FL
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by Destiny M.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this product for a solid nine years now. I haven’t found anything better to replace which is part of the reason it’s still one of my main styling products but I am 100% open to finding a new one that will probably be better for my hair health in the long run. With that being said I love this one. I’ve tried other variations from this brand but none of them compare. This plus a good leave and conditioner makes for a perfect combo for my curly 3C hair. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz
Kelly K K.
Apopka, FL
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by Kelly K K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this mousse while in a jam away from home. I thought it would give a bouncy girl while taking me back to my youth with their iconic scent but this mousse did neither of those things. The only nostalgia I experienced here was a trip back to the 90's bad perm look and it wasn't a good time. The scent is sickly sweet, almost overpowering. I applied this on damp hair & did my little scrunch as normal. Everything seemed to be on the up until my hair started to dry. My curls were completely stuck together and didn't budge. I tried to break things up and with my fingers but it really only made things worse, it was awful. I always like to give things a second try with a little modification but it just didn't work for me.
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by Cosima K.
I've been experimenting with wearing my hair wavy and how to layer styling products to achieve that but I haven't found my groove yet. This was a nice light mousse that is easily available and very affordable. It smells nice and had alright hold. While I'm not totally blown away, I think it worked well and I'm likely to repurchase it I've I've used up some other products.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by christina H.
Purchased at: Target
one of my fav mousses from the drug store its super cheap 3bucks at a doller store it smells so good and its a nice thick foam most other ones are more watery so i really enjoy the thick foam alil goes along way and the hold is really good but its a soft hold doesnt leave that crunchy feel on sticky feel ive repurched at least 100 times and it doesnt have silocones yay☺️☺️
Jazzmin R.
Killeen, TX
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by Jazzmin R.
When it comes to mousse this is my GO TO! Herbal essences has never let me down. This mousse holds my curls enough to last throughout the day and doesn’t leave my hair feeling hard and crunchy like a lot of other mousses. And the best thing about this product is the SMELL, amazing. I definitely recommend.
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by Courtney W.
Purchased at: Target
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz I have wavy hair. It’s not necessarily super curly, but it definitely is not straight. Sometimes I want a little extra curl to my hair, and this product works well. It has a nice scent, and I think it adds curl to my hair. I will say that I don’t think this product would add lots of curl to straight hair. It would probably make it wavy. I’m not totally sure, but in my opinion, this product helps to redefine waves and curls that the hair naturally has. This product can also become crunchy if you add too much. This mousse works best on damp hair and with a diffuser. It can be used on dry hair too. If I don’t have time to fix my hair, I’ll add a little bit to my dry hair for a quick style. This mousse defines curl without making my hair frizzy. Plus, it’s really affordable.
Jessica S.
Woodside, NY
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite mousse in the world❤️ I love how ligth curl and beautiful leave my hair !! Smells amazing great product🌟 me encanta lo ligero ondeado y hermoso deja mi cabello excelente producto 🥰
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by Shayla M.
This lightweight mousse smells like berries heaven, and holds your curls so nicely, although you might get a "crunch" if you put too much in your hair.
Meadow H.
Seguin, TX
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 6.8 Oz uploaded by Meadow H.
Purchased at: Target
I really love this product! It brings out the natural waves/curls of my hair without making my hair a weird texture. It smells amazing and I totally recommend to people with wavy/curly hair!!
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this brand very much and it works well to keep my hair smelling nice and fresh and very fruity with its scents. It keeps my hair clean and refreshed feeling. It also keeps my curls defined and boosted all day long and it works very well. I would definitely buy this product again. I definitely recommend this brand and their products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zoe G.
Meriden, NH
il y a 5 mois
Diane W. il y a 2 mois
Make sure you use it on wet hair and scrunch it in. If you don't, it may feel producty when dry. I use about a baseball size twice on my wavy/curly hair and it does the trick! This is my favorite mousse 🥰