BY HERBAL ESSENCES #13 in Mousse

This mousse is designed to help boost the natural beauty of curly hair and block out humidity. This lightweight formula will give curly or wavy hair a lush boost. The added fusion of wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts creates a delicious fragrance while hair is left shiny and springy. Your hair will look bouncy and beautiful. see more...

Alecia H.
Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I might be the only 28 year old styling her hair with mousse these days but I'm ok with it. I have curly (ringlet style) hair that if straightened goes to my hips but when curled hits at my bra band.

Like a lot of curly hair it tends to be dry and frizzy. When I'm wearing my hair down and I need it to behave I always reach for my Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse. I usually apply it to damp hair in the fancy flip your head down and scrunch motion that seems to be inborn in most women. I think it keeps my curls together better and prevents the smaller hairs from escaping to do their own thing. It also smells really nice which I appreciate since my hair isn't normally scented.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I love using this mousse when I go to curl my hair! It really helps keep a hold of the curl without feeling like there is too much product in my hair. Usually I'll take the section (basically each layer) of my hair I'm going to curl, use a pump of this and work it into my hair. Then curl each 1 in section. My hair will usually stay curled all night long (unless it is super humid, but not much can help that!) Sometimes I also use this to smooth away fly away hairs. I've bought probably 3 or 4 of these bottles, either from Target or Walmart. Sometimes you can even buy the 2 pack for a better deal.
Asia G.
Asia G.
I use this product only when I really have time, due to working (there's no reason to style my hair), but every time that I do use it, it gives me amazing results! I love the feeling of mousse, and I LOVE the smell of this one! Herbal Essences never fails to deliver a great smelling, effective product. When I use this mousse, I usually apply it to small strands at once, twisting my curls to stay in place, the end results are amazing, and it hardly leaves a crunchy feel, which I can't really complain about. This product won't let you down, I would definitely recommend ūüėä
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Sharon, Ma
I have straight thin hair and honestly this mousse doesn't work for me, I used it because some friends that have curly hair use it when their hair is wet and the waves stay hidrate and with shape, but thats not the case for me, I think is just not hard enough to change the shape of my hair and it only makes it heavy and sticky
Simone D.
Simone D.
I use way too much of this product every single time. I only use this when I want to create a wet look. My hair is always crunchy when I use this, but like I said, I always use a lot of it to get the wet look. Love that my hair doesn't get oily when I have this product in. I could go quite a few days without washing.
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
I really like this mousse. It dries fast and dries shiny. It works really well with hold on African American hair. I sometimes add oil on my hair to make the hold softer. I give a four and not a five because I've used less expensive brands with the same or better results but the product is still pretty good.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I've purchase this mousse for my hair in the past, but I didn't really feel like there was a noticeable difference in my hair. I used a pump of the product on wet hair and dried with a diffuser attachment. The smell was nice, BT that isn't enough to make me rebuy the product in the future.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Meridian, CA
My favorite mousse for when I want natural curls with a little more curl. My hair is naturally wavy and this mousse gives it just enough help to make it more curly when I want a more beach you wave look. Only downside, and it's probably my fault, is my hair can get a bit crunchy.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA
I was obsessed with this product when I was in high school. My curls lasted all day and made my hair routine only take a few minutes. It is super affordable and smells so good! I recommend this product if you want to control your wavy hair. You can find this in the shampoo aisle.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Garden Grove, CA
This is something good I use when curling my hair. I have natural straight hair. So if I don't use this product there is no point on curling my hair. So this is a product I always have in stock. I highly recommend this product for all the people that have natural straight hair!!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Is this good for giving straight hair waves and curls?
Emilia C.
Emilia C.
Que asl es este mousse, funciona para todo Tipo de cabello?