BY HERBAL ESSENCES #18 in Mousse

This mousse is designed to help boost the natural beauty of curly hair and block out humidity. This lightweight formula will give curly or wavy hair a lush boost. The added fusion of wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts creates a delicious fragrance while hair is left shiny and springy. Your hair will look bouncy and beautiful. see more...

Alecia H.
Vernon, NY
I might be the only 28 year old styling her hair with mousse these days but I'm ok with it. I have curly (ringlet style) hair that if straightened goes to my hips but when curled hits at my bra band.

Like a lot of curly hair it tends to be dry and frizzy. When I'm wearing my hair down and I need it to behave I always reach for my Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse. I usually apply it to damp hair in the fancy flip your head down and scrunch motion that seems to be inborn in most women. I think it keeps my curls together better and prevents the smaller hairs from escaping to do their own thing. It also smells really nice which I appreciate since my hair isn't normally scented.
Gianna M.
I love using this mousse when I go to curl my hair! It really helps keep a hold of the curl without feeling like there is too much product in my hair. Usually I'll take the section (basically each layer) of my hair I'm going to curl, use a pump of this and work it into my hair. Then curl each 1 in section. My hair will usually stay curled all night long (unless it is super humid, but not much can help that!) Sometimes I also use this to smooth away fly away hairs. I've bought probably 3 or 4 of these bottles, either from Target or Walmart. Sometimes you can even buy the 2 pack for a better deal.
Asia G.
I use this product only when I really have time, due to working (there's no reason to style my hair), but every time that I do use it, it gives me amazing results! I love the feeling of mousse, and I LOVE the smell of this one! Herbal Essences never fails to deliver a great smelling, effective product. When I use this mousse, I usually apply it to small strands at once, twisting my curls to stay in place, the end results are amazing, and it hardly leaves a crunchy feel, which I can't really complain about. This product won't let you down, I would definitely recommend ūüėä
Simone D.
I use way too much of this product every single time. I only use this when I want to create a wet look. My hair is always crunchy when I use this, but like I said, I always use a lot of it to get the wet look. Love that my hair doesn't get oily when I have this product in. I could go quite a few days without washing.
Tiffany A.
I've purchase this mousse for my hair in the past, but I didn't really feel like there was a noticeable difference in my hair. I used a pump of the product on wet hair and dried with a diffuser attachment. The smell was nice, BT that isn't enough to make me rebuy the product in the future.
Nicole W.
Meridian, CA
My favorite mousse for when I want natural curls with a little more curl. My hair is naturally wavy and this mousse gives it just enough help to make it more curly when I want a more beach you wave look. Only downside, and it's probably my fault, is my hair can get a bit crunchy.
Debbie H.
I have tight curls and usually I like to have a natural bounce then stif dry hair like most moose leaves... It does smells amazing but doesn't do a great job .. if they changed the ingredients a little bit and got rid of the white residue it would be five stars...
Janice B.
Choctaw, OK
I love the fragrance of this mousse almost as much as the flexible hold it provides. I just use a little, scrunch and dry with a diffuser and my naturally wave hair is good to go. So happy to have found an inexpensive product that I enjoy using this much!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love this stuff. It smells so good it made me wanna leave my hair curly just for an excuse to put some in my hair lol. It's really affordable and you can buy it at most stores. I definitely recommend it. Try it u will love it I promise.
Fatima P.
I love this product. It enhances my curls perfectly. It works best with wet or damp hair. Simply apply some on the tips of your hair and scrunch up. My hair is wavy/curly so it helps keeps my hair looking curly and controlling my frizz.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Is this good for giving straight hair waves and curls?
Emilia C.
Que asl es este mousse, funciona para todo Tipo de cabello?