BY HERBAL ESSENCES #8 in Curl Enhancing

Be a Bouncing Babe Become a Shapeshifter.  The Power to Create Looks in Minutes. Boosting mousse gives curls and waves a lush boost. Helps keep humidity out of your hair. Formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid. Makes hair shiny and springy Totally Twisted s curly hair mousse will help keep humidity out of your hair and give curls and waves a lush boost.  The twist? It makes your hair shiny and springy with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts. see more...

• Do you feel like the mousse makes your hair as curly as the other...3 Answers
  • Is this product tested on animals2 Answers
  • Is this good to use in Damp hair before drying/curling? 3 Answers
Rachel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and absolutely love the formula that's used when first applied. Sadly, this product has made my hair crunchy and sticky. No matter how even I spread and tousle throughout my hair, it's always left with little bits of residue and whiteness. Again, great smell, smooth formula but for some reason just does not take with my hair. It would be hard for me recommend this to others because I'm not sure what types of hair it would work best for.
Kamry P.
Middleburg , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I would use any other mousse to be honest with you guys. It holds amazingly. When you apply it it doesn't just soak into one spot it spreads easily. It doesn't leave your hair oily or crunchy either!
Marisol O.
Aurora, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite!!! Holy grail mousse! It smells amazing. And the hold is great! It doesn't leave my hair too crunchy like most other mousses. I usually let it get hard and then I spray a tiny bit of conditioner diluted with water and scrunch out my curls again to make them fluffier. I've repurchased this 3 times already and I can't get enough.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think all of their mousse products are the same honestly. I always reach out to this brand when it comes to mousse. This is definitely my go to product. It has a nice fragrance to it so it makes your hair smell good!! I really commend this to others.Its also very LONG LASTING. PLEASE GO BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR!!!!
Taylor G.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to drugstore mousse. It works great with my hair texture and my wavy hair. Gives me the perfect waves every time! I have a hard time using other mousses. Only thing is that I don't wash my hair everyday so I wish I could go two days with the product in.
MK J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this, especially on days I don’t feel like doing much to my hair. It didn’t make my hair feel hard and sticky like some mousse products do. This stuff actually gave me soft waves and didn’t weigh my hair down. It’s very affordable and smells really good.
Meagan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the shape this mousse gives my hair, but I wish it would hold longer. I find I have to use a lot of hairspray to get the shape to hold for an entire day. Other than that, this has a lovely smell and would potentially be perfect for someone with shorter/lighter hair.
ELIZABETH ♡.
Great for keeping my different textures in their shapes, I usually have wavy hair in the back and curls in the front. AND with thick hair its hard to find something to keep it defined all day. Love this product.
Melissa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason I always end up buying this, it tends to work the best for my hair and the curls come great when I scrunch it ! Would highly recommend this product as it’s affordable, works and smells good 🙂😍
helent193 T.
Waltham
Totally twisted mousse is my go to for taming my curly hair. After a shower, I put some of this mousse in my hair and put it up in a towel while getting ready. It completely reduces frizz and tames my hair as well as any product could.
EMMY L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally curly. I like to put mousse in and run in the morning. I hate the crunch though. Does this make your hair crunchy?
Sandra S.
Looking for a good product that can hold my curls but can look natural. Would this leave my hair with that 'stiff' texture?
Shakira P.
Miami Gardens, FL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and curly. its actually gotten kinda wavy because how dry my hair is. Do you think will do?
Kristen M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this product make my curls feel stiff or crunchy or does it create soft curls?
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good to use in Damp hair before drying/curling?