BY HERBAL ESSENCES #36 in Hair Mousse

Be a Bouncing Babe Become a Shapeshifter.  The Power to Create Looks in Minutes. Boosting mousse gives curls and waves a lush boost. Helps keep humidity out of your hair. Formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid. Makes hair shiny and springy Totally Twisted s curly hair mousse will help keep humidity out of your hair and give curls and waves a lush boost.  The twist? It makes your hair shiny and springy with a weightless formula fused with wild cherry twist and jewel orchid extracts. see more...

• Do you feel like the mousse makes your hair as curly as the other...3 Answers
  • Is this product tested on animals2 Answers
  • Is this good to use in Damp hair before drying/curling? 3 Answers
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I have hair that is wavy when it dries naturally with no product (it doesn't look pretty at all). I use a flat iron on my hair some days. The other days I scrunch my hair and use Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Defining Mouse. I love this mouse because it doesn't make my hair "crunchy". It leaves my hair with soft and natural looking curls.
Summer R.
Saint Albans
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and it leaves my hair very tamed, curly, and with no frizz!! I typically have very frizzy and oily hair but I have seen such a change with my hair. The amount of oil has decreased and I have true wavy hair!
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
I love this product it smells nice and does not leave your hair crunchy or anything. It definitely met my expectations and I highly recommend this product a lot so go buy right now! It makes light waves and straighter hair. I think it is very affordable as well!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite mouse by far!! It smells so good and the scent stays all day!! This product keeps my curls from getting frizzy! It's a great price and an even better product! If you want gorgeous tammed curls this product is for you!
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
This keeps my curls in place and keeps the frizz down! It smells really good too. I get compliments on the scent regularly. Doesn't make my hair too crunchy but I do scrunch/blow dry after applying. Also a bargain at around $3
Rachel G.
Love the smell and absolutely love the formula that's used when first applied. Sadly, this product has made my hair crunchy and sticky. No matter how even I spread and tousle throughout my hair, it's always left with little bits of residue and whiteness. Again, great smell, smooth formula but for some reason just does not take with my hair. It would be hard for me recommend this to others because I'm not sure what types of hair it would work best for.
Becky W.
I really liked the smell and feel of this product, it really defined curls and smoothed frizz out. My only issue with this product was that it made my hair a bit stiff and crunchy if I applied more than a dime sized amount.
Kamry P.
['Middleburg', ''], FL
I don't think I would use any other mousse to be honest with you guys. It holds amazingly. When you apply it it doesn't just soak into one spot it spreads easily. It doesn't leave your hair oily or crunchy either!
Alia B.
Biddeford, ME
I bought this at Target and love it! The curls are light, bouncy and last all day long. I have really thick hair and it is tough to find a product that is long lasting, fits the description and smells great. I would recommend it to anyone.
Alaina M.
I would have never guessed that even after all the expensive curling products I’ve used that an inexpensive drugstore brand would be my absolute curly hair staple! It smells amazing, is easy to use and lasts a long time. No frizz and no residue or crunchy curls. Leaves my hair bouncy and fresh. I get tons of compliments from using this product.
EMMY L.
My hair is naturally curly. I like to put mousse in and run in the morning. I hate the crunch though. Does this make your hair crunchy?
Sandra S.
Looking for a good product that can hold my curls but can look natural. Would this leave my hair with that 'stiff' texture?
Shakira P.
Miami Gardens, FL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and curly. its actually gotten kinda wavy because how dry my hair is. Do you think will do?
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
Is there a way to use this product without my hair feeling "stiff" like straw?
Kami H.
Independence, MO
Do you feel like the mousse makes your hair as curly as the other products? like the gel?