BY HERBAL ESSENCES #1 in Hair Mousse

Help boost your curls' bounce with every ounce of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting hair mousse for curly hair. Keep your style in line as you charm your senses with our sparkling mixed berry scent found in our mousse for curly hair.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or colorants
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold delivers all-day humidity and frizz control
  • Helps boost and define touchable curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Dawn M.
It’s not sticky like most curling mousses are. It keep the hair from frizzing up. I love it in the summer time when it’s very humid. Works great!
Britney P.
San Dimas
Purchased at: Target
Love, love, love this product!!! It smells amazing and gives my hair so much volume!! This says a lot because I have thin hair. I recommend this product to everyone. It’s not very expensive and you don’t need to uses to much at a time.
Erin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Herbal essences hair gel, I have been using this product for a few years and I really like it, it holds my hairs for most of the day especially if I use the hair spray with it, and it’s not that expensive compared to other hair moose, I would recommend this product
Kasey C.
Greenville, SC
Ehhh, not my favorite. Makes hair very hard and crunchy. I hate products that do that. The price was a major deal, and I wished I liked the product better. However, I will not be purchasing again. I would not recommend to others for curly hair.
E V E L I N A R.
Portland
Purchased at: Target
I use this if I want my hair to stay wavy but non frizzy throughout the day. The smell is amazing, but the ingredients are not so much. I would like to see more natural ingredients and less toxic ones.
Amanda K.
Orland Park
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this mousse because it is cheap and smells nice. I have wavy straight hair. It last for a decent amount of time but then mid day I feel like it’s lost it’s hold. Not sure if it’s the way I am styling of the product itself.
Ashley R.
This brand is very good I have used it sometimes, I am not an expert in this, but I can say that I like its freshness and smell
Jordan E.
Flora
This mousse is the BEST. It doesn’t make your hair crunchy and makes your curls kinky and really pretty!
Sheyla A.
santo domingo
Es un muy buen producto. Me encanta el olor y pelo se queda super arreglado pero hidratado. También resalta mucho los risos y los deja por mucho tiempo. Se lo recomiendo a personas con el pelo en transicion.
Jaide W.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: Target
I use this on my toddlers girl's hair when I want her curls to be more defined and have a bit of hold for the day. I only have to use a small amount. It smells amazing and is decently priced which is a plus. I would definitely buy this again.
EMMY L.
My hair is naturally curly. I like to put mousse in and run in the morning. I hate the crunch though. Does this make your hair crunchy?
Sandra S.
Looking for a good product that can hold my curls but can look natural. Would this leave my hair with that 'stiff' texture?
Shakira P.
Miami Gardens, FL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and curly. its actually gotten kinda wavy because how dry my hair is. Do you think will do?
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
Is there a way to use this product without my hair feeling "stiff" like straw?
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Does this product work on dry hair as well as wet hair?