BY HERBAL ESSENCES #1 in Hair Mousse

Help boost your curls' bounce with every ounce of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting hair mousse for curly hair. Keep your style in line as you charm your senses with our sparkling mixed berry scent found in our mousse for curly hair.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or colorants
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold delivers all-day humidity and frizz control
  • Helps boost and define touchable curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Jamie D.
Gold Bar, WA
This mousse is amazing, I used it even before I began the curly girl method and I was so happy that it is an approved product. It smells wonderful and it works wonders. I like to apply it then when my hair has fully dried I scrunch out the crunchyness of it and it looks fantastic.
Estefanía M.
Miami Springs
So shocker! My hair is actually curly 💁🏼‍♀️ and this mousse from Herbal Essences really keeps my curls ON POINT!! They are hydrated, smelling DELICIOUS and withous little hairs sticking outwards! Perfect for a quick after the shower or after the beach curls boosting!
️️natalie L.
New Britain , CT
I love using this if I want a hold on my curls . Also it doesn’t frizz or make your hair hard like gel
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
Smells go good! I use this on my wet hair to scrunch and let air dry to activate my natural wave in my hair. Does not leave my hair crunchy.
Theresa B.
Smithers, BC
I've used this for years ! It smells great and works well on my crazy unruly curly hair ! Defiantly my go to
Angelica C.
I used this product one time and love it! Make perfect curls and the hair looks amazing! I recommend this product to who have curly hair and want to have perfect curls!
Milamarys S.
Puerto Rico
This product have an amazing smell, a good quality and a great frizz control. It is one of my favorites and the price is so good.
Jenae P.
Albany, NY
My friend introduced me to this stuff 2 years ago and I feel in love with it. It smells amazing and it works wonders on my frizzy curls!
Gina B.
Nc
Not only does this smell amazing, but it holds all day, which is hard for my hair considering that I have A LOT of it. My favorite drugstore brand of hair styling mousse. I would definitely recommend to others.
Sara A.
Chatsworth, GA
I have naturally wavy hair and this holds in my hair very well! It doesnt dry my hair out or leave a white cast to it!
EMMY L.
My hair is naturally curly. I like to put mousse in and run in the morning. I hate the crunch though. Does this make your hair crunchy?
Sandra S.
Looking for a good product that can hold my curls but can look natural. Would this leave my hair with that 'stiff' texture?
Shakira P.
Miami Gardens, FL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and curly. its actually gotten kinda wavy because how dry my hair is. Do you think will do?
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
Is there a way to use this product without my hair feeling "stiff" like straw?
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Does this product work on dry hair as well as wet hair?