BY HERBAL ESSENCES #1 in Hair Mousse

Help boost your curls' bounce with every ounce of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting hair mousse for curly hair. Keep your style in line as you charm your senses with our sparkling mixed berry scent found in our mousse for curly hair.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or colorants
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold delivers all-day humidity and frizz control
  • Helps boost and define touchable curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Adriana T.
California
This smelled amazing, but it was drying. Also, it made my hair poofy because it didn't have much hold on my extremely curly hair. This would probably be better for people with thin hair.
STEPHANIE P.
Denver, CO
This mousse works well if you don't mind silicones or synthetic ingredients. It depends on the condition of my hair and the additional products I cocktail this hair mousse with. It smells nice and it does help curl my usually wavy hair. Might buy this product again once I grow out hair damage.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite goto Hy grail mousse for many years. I turn head upside down and out all through blow dry a little still damp no crunchy hair is wavy and holds all day. Ny hair is long wavy with long layers
Jamie D.
Gold Bar, WA
This mousse is amazing, I used it even before I began the curly girl method and I was so happy that it is an approved product. It smells wonderful and it works wonders. I like to apply it then when my hair has fully dried I scrunch out the crunchyness of it and it looks fantastic.
Cameron I.
Greensboro
Purchased at: CVS
I wouldn’t say it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever tried but it’s definitely helped tame my frizz/poofiness and the weird sort of type of hair I have that doesn’t want to be curly or straight just kind of everything lol! I definitely think I’ll be using this often + amazing smell😍‼️
Marisa B.
Louisville, KY
I was so excited to try this mousse, but was sadly a little disappointed. I love the smell and the thickness of this product but it left my hair flat and crunchy.
Erica S.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this mousse! I just recently bought it because the store was out of my usual brand but I’m so glad! It smells soooo good! And really helps create and hold curl to my hair that lasts all day long!
Maria G.
I liked this products a lot! I have naturally pretty curly hair and this mousse worked well. The only complaint that I slightly had was that it left my curls a little weighed down due to product but other then that I loved it and it smells amazing!
Leah W.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great light weight mousse with a medium to strong hold. One can gets me through so many days of styling my hair making it an even better deal. Also this is a good curl girl approved product.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using this curly girl method approved mouse for my waves because it doesnt feel too heavy on my hair, when I pair it up with a styling cream, it makes some of my waves into soft curls. I really love the smell as well
EMMY L.
My hair is naturally curly. I like to put mousse in and run in the morning. I hate the crunch though. Does this make your hair crunchy?
Sandra S.
Looking for a good product that can hold my curls but can look natural. Would this leave my hair with that 'stiff' texture?
Shakira P.
Miami Gardens, FL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and curly. its actually gotten kinda wavy because how dry my hair is. Do you think will do?
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
Is there a way to use this product without my hair feeling "stiff" like straw?
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Does this product work on dry hair as well as wet hair?