BY HERBAL ESSENCES #1 in Hair Mousse

Help boost your curls' bounce with every ounce of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting hair mousse for curly hair. Keep your style in line as you charm your senses with our sparkling mixed berry scent found in our mousse for curly hair.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or colorants
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold delivers all-day humidity and frizz control
  • Helps boost and define touchable curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I used this kind almost every day in highschool. It worked so well. Smells amazing! When I was in highschool crunchy hair was the thing so I always used a lot. But the bottle lasted quite a while! I to this day love this product. I only use a little bit at a time now. Still works great for me!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is amazing! My mom recommended it to me and I will say it DOES keep even my coarse, unruly curls smooth and in check during blow-drying and ensures air-dried spirals stay soft and bouncy. It doesn’t have a strong enough hold for my type of hair personally, but overall I would recommend giving it a try. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse❤️
Coral P.
This is a great mousse. It does not leave you're hair feeling crunchy once its dried completely. If I blow dry my hair with this in it it has great volume and a professional looking style. It is very affordable and I would buy it again. I would recommend this product to others.
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
I love this product it smells nice and does not leave your hair crunchy or anything. It definitely met my expectations and I highly recommend this product a lot so go buy right now! It makes light waves and straighter hair. I think it is very affordable as well!
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
My hair is naturally wavy, but when I want a little more curl in it I use this. While my hair is still wet, I put the mousse in my hands and scrunch my hair to help with the curls. It holds pretty well and usually the next day my hair is still curly looking.
Tera B.
Mounds, OK
I love this mousse I have wavy hair so this gives my hair a little extra wave when I want it to be a little more curly! It's not too hard to work with and it has a very good smell to it! You can buy it at any of you are local stores! I highly recommended!
Rachel N.
Kansas City
I have tried this on wet/damp hair and dried with a diffuser or air dried and have not had good results either way. It’s possible I’m just not doing it correctly but my hair always ends up kind of crunchy. I probably will not purchase this again.
Alliyanna N.
United States
Although I love herbal essences very much I gotta say they really failed at this mousse. It doesn’t really hold hair at all, it makes my curls feel weighed down & greasy. It smelt good the first time I smelled it but the smell kinda fades away.
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
This hair mousse is a staple in my getting ready routine! This mousse is the only one that keeps my hair curly all day! It’s super easy to apply! I just put it in damp hair, put my hair in two loose buns for five minutes, and then when I take the buns out I have curled perfection! I would definitely recommend if you like you’re hair looking good!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
My favorite hair mousse is this one by herbal essences. I love how amazing this product smells and leaves my hair smelling. It lasts all day on me and it makes my hair into nice wavy curls all day. It adds much more curly to my loose waves.
EMMY L.
My hair is naturally curly. I like to put mousse in and run in the morning. I hate the crunch though. Does this make your hair crunchy?
Sandra S.
Looking for a good product that can hold my curls but can look natural. Would this leave my hair with that 'stiff' texture?
Shakira P.
Miami Gardens, FL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and curly. its actually gotten kinda wavy because how dry my hair is. Do you think will do?
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
Is there a way to use this product without my hair feeling "stiff" like straw?
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Does this product work on dry hair as well as wet hair?