BY HERBAL ESSENCES #2 in Hair Mousse

Help boost your curls' bounce with every ounce of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting hair mousse for curly hair. Keep your style in line as you charm your senses with our sparkling mixed berry scent found in our mousse for curly hair.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or colorants
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold delivers all-day humidity and frizz control
  • Helps boost and define touchable curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.

• I haven't seen thus before, I have very frizzy hair! Woul...3 Answers
  • Do you feel like the mousse makes your hair as curly as t...3 Answers
  • I have naturally straight hair. I used to use a product l...1 Answers
Michelle C.
Detroit, MI
One day I was in desperate need of sum mousse for my hair. I wear short permed hair and i usually style my short hair in waves. So I just grab a brand product that I recognized lol long as it said mousse I was happy. So I gets home and read over the bottle and finds out it's a curl boosting mousse. And the strength of it is a 3 (strong) and it supposedly have all day humidity protection & frizz control. From the sound of things I thought it would do the job so I went on and gave it a try. So I shampooed and condition my hair and applied sum mousse to my hair. I had to apply at least 2-4 hand full of mousse to lay my hair down. My waves did come out nice but my hair was to hard. My hair wraps stuck to my hair. It left my hair looking very dull but it did smell good. It's not a product I would use on waves maybe just to mold my hair for curling but no waves or scrunching. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse
Courtney M.
Kettering
I absolutely love this product! This mousse gives my curls a nice bounce without leaving a crunchy sticky feeling. My curls stay all day when I use this product and the smell is absolutely heavenly! This is not of my go to hair styling products 💕
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse
I was recommended to try this mousse from a FB group for curly hair. This mousse really packs a punch for hold but was just a little too much for my fine curls. I’m sure it would be perfect for coarser Hair though. I plan to keep using it till it’s gone though.
Sarah A.
NJ
This is the only mousse that works on my curly hair. Over the years I have tried so many different hair products and combinations to tame my curly hair and I was always underwhelmed. Once I started mixing this mousse with my catwalk curls rock amplifier, it was the perfect match! You can’t beat the price, I usually purchase a two pack. There is a slight floral scent but nothing that lingers. I am able to use this mousse and it gives great volume to my curls while keeping frizz at bay. Bi also love that I can style my hair and it stays for 2-3 before I have to wash and restyle and it doesn’t get greasy.
Sarah H.
Lincoln Park
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the few mousses that are Curly Girl approved. I love the smell and this along with gel makes a great cast to SOTC. Not really great with frizz but what is? I will definitely buy again. I love this product
Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This mousse smells great and works awesome at holding my curls. I think it was super effective with my naturally curly hair! It is also not very expensive and is great for the price! I recommend to others!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I have been using this mousse since I was in middle school and I still love it now as much as I did all those years ago! This mousse smells AMAZING which is really important for me.. I have had products that I loved but smelled awful and I would feel sick from smelling it in my hair all day. I also can 100% tell a difference when I use this versus when I don’t. This mousse really adds definition to my curls and makes them look more bouncy and beautiful. I follow up with a curl cream and some light gel/oil. My hair looks great all day.
Katie S.
This mousse smells amazing! I have long, naturally curly hair and this product does not leave my curls stuff. It defines my curls without making them crunchy. I will definitely purchase again.
Nikki W.
Elkhart, IN
During the summer, mousse is my go-to for days I want to look put together but don’t want to spend time drying and styling my hair. I have wavy hair, so I prefer mousse that enhances the curl and minimizes the frizz. This mousse is excellent! It comes out to an easy-to-use consistency - not too runny but not solid. It really does boost the curl in my hair and doesn’t weigh it down. And I love the smell! Definitely will continue to purchase this.
McKenzie D.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Very good mousse for people with frizz problems. It is ultra tame-able and has the best smell. It’s very cheap and better than a lot of mousses i have tried with my wavy dry hair.
EMMY L.
My hair is naturally curly. I like to put mousse in and run in the morning. I hate the crunch though. Does this make your hair crunchy?
Sandra S.
Looking for a good product that can hold my curls but can look natural. Would this leave my hair with that 'stiff' texture?
Shakira P.
Miami Gardens, FL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and curly. its actually gotten kinda wavy because how dry my hair is. Do you think will do?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Is this a good brand of mousse?
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
Is there a way to use this product without my hair feeling "stiff" like straw?

Amazon