BY HERBAL ESSENCES #2 in Hair Mousse

Help boost your curls' bounce with every ounce of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting hair mousse for curly hair. Keep your style in line as you charm your senses with our sparkling mixed berry scent found in our mousse for curly hair.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or colorants
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold delivers all-day humidity and frizz control
  • Helps boost and define touchable curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.

Michelle C.
Michigan, MI
One day I was in desperate need of sum mousse for my hair. I wear short permed hair and i usually style my short hair in waves. So I just grab a brand product that I recognized lol long as it said mousse I was happy. So I gets home and read over the bottle and finds out it's a curl boosting mousse. And the strength of it is a 3 (strong) and it supposedly have all day humidity protection & frizz control. From the sound of things I thought it would do the job so I went on and gave it a try. So I shampooed and condition my hair and applied sum mousse to my hair. I had to apply at least 2-4 hand full of mousse to lay my hair down. My waves did come out nice but my hair was to hard. My hair wraps stuck to my hair. It left my hair looking very dull but it did smell good. It's not a product I would use on waves maybe just to mold my hair for curling but no waves or scrunching. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse
Sarah A.
NJ
This is the only mousse that works on my curly hair. Over the years I have tried so many different hair products and combinations to tame my curly hair and I was always underwhelmed. Once I started mixing this mousse with my catwalk curls rock amplifier, it was the perfect match! You can’t beat the price, I usually purchase a two pack. There is a slight floral scent but nothing that lingers. I am able to use this mousse and it gives great volume to my curls while keeping frizz at bay. Bi also love that I can style my hair and it stays for 2-3 before I have to wash and restyle and it doesn’t get greasy.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse
I was recommended to try this mousse from a FB group for curly hair. This mousse really packs a punch for hold but was just a little too much for my fine curls. I’m sure it would be perfect for coarser Hair though. I plan to keep using it till it’s gone though.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I have been using this mousse since I was in middle school and I still love it now as much as I did all those years ago! This mousse smells AMAZING which is really important for me.. I have had products that I loved but smelled awful and I would feel sick from smelling it in my hair all day. I also can 100% tell a difference when I use this versus when I don’t. This mousse really adds definition to my curls and makes them look more bouncy and beautiful. I follow up with a curl cream and some light gel/oil. My hair looks great all day.
Misty B.
Honea Path, SC
This is one of my favorites. It smells really good and the price is amazing. It does not leave my hair stiff like some products do. With naturally curly hair it is hard to find a product that will control frizz but not make it so stiff it won't move. All my ladies with naturally curly hair give this product a try. I bet you will love it as much as I do.
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
During the summer, mousse is my go-to for days I want to look put together but don’t want to spend time drying and styling my hair. I have wavy hair, so I prefer mousse that enhances the curl and minimizes the frizz. This mousse is excellent! It comes out to an easy-to-use consistency - not too runny but not solid. It really does boost the curl in my hair and doesn’t weigh it down. And I love the smell! Definitely will continue to purchase this.
Bobbi V.
san antonio
not bad but i prefer the totally twisted hair gel over the mousse. if you use a hair too much, it’ll make our hair crunchy and greasy but if you don’t use enough your gets frizzy and curls are undefined/choppy. the smell is great, kinda like a fruity grape smell and works great with the shampoo and conditioner but again i like using the gel more, which is weird because usually it’s the gel that’smakes your hair crunchy lol
Leah Frances W.
Easton
I went Curly Girl Method this month and this has been part of my routine on day 2. It’s a great value for the price. It does not make my hair too crispy and holds soft curls nicely. I like to spritz a bit of water and then work it in with pulsing and either air dry or diffuse.
Jess D.
Roseville , CA
I just recently cut my hair and discovered I can scrunch it into curly hair. This mousse is my favorite so far. My hair is usually frizzy but this controls that and give it a nice wavy look. And if I change to an updo later in the day it still hold the curls and looks cute. It’s around $3 a bottle but you can find a 2 pack at target for $5. I recommend
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
This mousse gets high scores for its extreme affordability, very nice smell, light weight formula and non crunchy curls; however, I found it didn’t really give my curls what they need to really curl or behave and I found myself needing to wash my hair the very next day vs every other like other brands I’ve tried.

Over all, I’d say this is a great product for someone with more curly and less wavy hair like mine. It’s lightweight which is great for curly hair and smells wonderful. I just wish it gave my curls the whipping they need to get into shape.
EMMY L.
My hair is naturally curly. I like to put mousse in and run in the morning. I hate the crunch though. Does this make your hair crunchy?
Sandra S.
Looking for a good product that can hold my curls but can look natural. Would this leave my hair with that 'stiff' texture?
Shakira P.
Miami Gardens, FL
My hair is super frizzy and dry and curly. its actually gotten kinda wavy because how dry my hair is. Do you think will do?
Dominique L.
Barbourville, KY
Is there a way to use this product without my hair feeling "stiff" like straw?
Tamera C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Does this product work on dry hair as well as wet hair?

back