BY HERBAL ESSENCES #30 in Hair Mousse

Help boost your curls' bounce with every ounce of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting hair mousse for curly hair. Keep your style in line as you charm your senses with our sparkling mixed berry scent found in our mousse for curly hair.

• Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Hair Mousse has 0% parabens, silicones, gluten or colorants
  • Refreshing notes of mixed berry essences
  • 3-level strong hold delivers all-day humidity and frizz control
  • Helps boost and define touchable curls
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced​

INGREDIENTS:

Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, C9-11 Pareth-8, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid

Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
This mousse works well if you don't mind silicones or synthetic ingredients. It depends on the condition of my hair and the additional products I cocktail this hair mousse with. It smells nice and it does help curl my usually wavy hair. Might buy this product again once I grow out hair damage.
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
This moose keeps my hair from getting crunchy which I really appreciate. I feel like you can’t go wrong with mouse and curly hair! I have extra curly hair so this keeps my curls under control and keeps them from having a mind of their own.
Lori C.
Wynne, AR
I'm not crazy about mousse but this one is pretty good for achieving the messy tousled look. I buy it occasionally at Walmart. My hair is dry and tends to frizz but this mousse helps smooth the frizz and still have some curl.
Kaye M.
Crisfield, MD
Can we talk about how unexpectedly good this product is? I love the smell. I love the hold. And I love how I can mix this product with my Curl Enhancing Smoothie and receive no flaking. It's not crunchy at all and the claims of humidity and frizz free hold are true. I hope they never stop making this stuff. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse
Andréa G.
I have been buying and using this mousse since I was a freshman in high school almost 14 years ago! I used to load my hair up after swimming for crunchy curls that held all day. Now however, I use significantly less to give some hold to my waves or to help curls from my wand to stay neat. Love the smell and love the reliability!
Dawn S.
I love everything about this product. The scent is amazing, it worked well with my thick hair and lasted all day long. I highly recommended this particular product. I do wish it came in a larger container. I found this to be a very affordable and a great product all around.
Laura K.
High Point, NC
I have curly hair that has the possibility of getting very frizzy. I use this mousse in my hair when it's wet right after being washed. When it dries it holds the curl and it lasts all day. It smells good, the price is great, and works well! Definitely recommend!
Barbara e.
De Witt
I use mousse everyday and I like this one the best. It really brings out my curls. It doesn't make my hair too crunchy and It smells awesome. The best part is that it is reasonably priced.!!
Kelsey L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Usually if my hair doesn't curl right ei th my usual routine, I'll finish up with a hand full of this and my hair is perfect. I love the light formula, it doesn't make my hair really crunchy, it's touchable and soft and my curls are soft and bouncy.
Alyssa D.
Rochester, WA
I love all of herbal essences smells and they are my go to hair products when I'm trying to be cheap. It's a great for its value. The smell is long lasting and refreshing. Keep up the good work herbal essences!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Is this good for giving straight hair waves and curls?
Emilia C.
Que asl es este mousse, funciona para todo Tipo de cabello?