BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Indulge in a totally irresistible shower experience that you are bound to love with the mouth-watering scent of juicy berries. It’s a fresh twist that will leave you feeling totally clean, totally fresh, and totally ready to tackle whatever comes your way.

• A rejuvenating shower experience
  • Totally Twisted berry scent
  • Long-lasting fragrance

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5.

Usage: Squeeze a berry small amount of onto a puff, lather and rinse.

• How well does the body wash work? I use all their hair pr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
york, sc
I just used this product tonight! I do not normally buy herbal essence, but when I came across the totally twisted formula..I gave it a try. This shampoo and conditoner formula honestly left my curls far more curly than other shampoo and conditoners have. My hair is light and bouncy..does not feel weighed down at all. Good hair day!!
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Smells good and lathers up good. Im picky with body wash because i dont like the slimey feel after and i want something that takes deodorant off...this doesnt feel slimey but it doesnt get the deodorant off which makes me think twice when purchasing body wash. Smells good...lathers well...not good for washing deodorant off
keshia D.
Warren, MI
This was the first ever 'curly' hair product i ever tried, felt like a million years ago. To this day, i still buy it! The scent is absolutely wonderful. It gives my hair definition, hydrates, and helps detangle and anytime i use it, i get asked what i have on that smells so great lol.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I loved the smell of this product. It made my hair super curly and not so frizzy. I felt it was very gentle on my hair. I use to use this product all the time before I colored my hair. I would recommend this shampoo to people with wavy to curly hair.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Love this product and it's great for my natural curly hair. Bring them out. I also use the conditioner and the mouse. Very good quality and price too. Would recommend this.
Betty B.
Marysville, OH
Smells great! Just wish it exfoliates! It's a good value and not too pricey at all! It's effective and gets you clean and smelling fresh! The packaging is very sleek and eye catchy. I wouldn't buy this again.
Ess J.
I love herbal essence body washes. I wish they had more scents. Maybe I'm missing them, but i remember at one point it was all about the bad wash. Then they moved to hair care and that was it. great product tho. Smells really good.
Meaghan A.
I typically purchase whatever product I have a coupon for, so I end up with Herbal Essences often. It's a nice product, lathers well and smells good.
Lauran B.
Visalia, CA
Herbal essence products are my go to for the simple reason that they smell incredible and that smell does last. Definitely a loved product.
Hattie V.
Bath Michigan
Love the scent and texture of this body wash. It doesn't leave my skin dry like most body washes. Plus it's pretty to look at.
laura b.
How well does the body wash work? I use all their hair products but I have yet to try this body wash