BY HERBAL ESSENCES

New Scent With Berry Twist Extract br Features Benefits Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience 2 Totally Twisted berry scent 3 Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance Indulge in a totally irresistible shower experience that you are bound to love with the mouth-watering scent of juicy berries. It s a fresh twist that will leave you feeling totally clean, totally fresh, and totally ready to tackle whatever comes your way. Use Me With br For a full-body energizing experience, try Body Envy Shampoo, Body Envy Conditioner, Body Envy Hairspray, and Body Envy Mousse. About Our Body Wash Collection Nature Inspiration br Our body wash collection is reminiscent of an exotic rainforest. Indulge in rich coconut, invigorating citrus, intoxicating rose, luscious berry, and soothing honey, and transform your shower experience. The Scent br Your favorite Herbal Essences see more...

Jennifer R.
york, sc
I just used this product tonight! I do not normally buy herbal essence, but when I came across the totally twisted formula..I gave it a try. This shampoo and conditoner formula honestly left my curls far more curly than other shampoo and conditoners have. My hair is light and bouncy..does not feel weighed down at all. Good hair day!!
keshia D.
warren, MI
This was the first ever 'curly' hair product i ever tried, felt like a million years ago. To this day, i still buy it! The scent is absolutely wonderful. It gives my hair definition, hydrates, and helps detangle and anytime i use it, i get asked what i have on that smells so great lol.
Sarah C.
Cuero, TX
I loved the smell of this product. It made my hair super curly and not so frizzy. I felt it was very gentle on my hair. I use to use this product all the time before I colored my hair. I would recommend this shampoo to people with wavy to curly hair.
Meaghan F.
I typically purchase whatever product I have a coupon for, so I end up with Herbal Essences often. It's a nice product, lathers well and smells good.
Lauran B.
Visalia, CA
Herbal essence products are my go to for the simple reason that they smell incredible and that smell does last. Definitely a loved product.
Hattie V.
Haslett, MI
Love the scent and texture of this body wash. It doesn't leave my skin dry like most body washes. Plus it's pretty to look at.
Julissa S.
Smells amazing! My youngest has curly hair and I try so many products for her hair as I don’t have nice ringlets like hers.
Jackie C.
Wonderful smell, you feel your skin hidratated, fresh and clean. Truly recomend it. You can enjoy the creamy sensation.
Kia B.
Somerset, KY
This shampoo smells amazing! I love the smell of berries so this is one of my favorite scents but they are all great!
Marlee M.
Smells great! It lasts a long time and makes your skin pretty soft. I usually use it after an exfoliate.